08-07-2016, 06:46 PM #1
|| Lion ||
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Download:*You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to || Lion || for this useful post:

Alt, ALMATARI, xDebugKiller
08-09-2016, 11:15 PM #38
Slave of the sky.
It used to work great now all I ever get is EncounterPokemonFled
08-10-2016, 04:42 AM #39
iDon
I’m too L33T
Yes never got this to work, in not soft banned because I can play done on the app. All I ever get is updating inventory shit. Any suggestions? I left it running for 3 hours and nothing. Then an hour at a time, closing and opening the app.
08-10-2016, 12:14 PM #40
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by 192.168.1.1 View Post
It used to work great now all I ever get is EncounterPokemonFled

I sometimes get this with Haxton too. For me it's just one of those things where if you wait it will just move on and continue to catch pokemon. It still collects from pokestops and recycles my items so it's not too much of a big deal.
08-10-2016, 12:17 PM #41
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by iDon View Post
Yes never got this to work, in not soft banned because I can play done on the app. All I ever get is updating inventory shit. Any suggestions? I left it running for 3 hours and nothing. Then an hour at a time, closing and opening the app.

Patience is key. I've had this quite a few times running Haxton, it likes to derp out every now and then. Don't leave it for hours. If it happens, I would recommend refreshing your Internet Connection (disconnecting and reconnecting), and then running the bot. If it doesn't do anything after 5 minutes, close and reopen the bot and wait another 5 minutes. Just keep doing that until it fixes itself.
08-10-2016, 12:36 PM #42
Bounty hunter
always softban, and too much maintenance just to keep it running, is like a baby, cannot take your eyes off, or else it will crash, go with Necobot, no issue, and has softban built into it.
08-10-2016, 12:44 PM #43
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by retroking2129 View Post
getting log in error

Make sure your login info is entered correctly.
08-10-2016, 01:17 PM #44
Kellis
LoanWolf
Originally posted by another user
Download:*You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Downloaded this and my antivirus says it contains a trojan?
08-10-2016, 01:30 PM #45
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Kellis View Post
Downloaded this and my antivirus says it contains a trojan?

Ignore the antivirus, i've downloaded this bot and I can confirm it's good.
08-10-2016, 02:02 PM #46
How do I prevent it to go to the default locations. Because everytime I want to open the app on my phone im softbanned. I have already changed the latitude and longitude in the locations to cycle and in the PokemonGo.Haxton.Console.exe and vshost.exe. What else do I have to modify?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo