08-07-2016, 06:46 PM #1
|| Lion ||
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Download:*You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to || Lion || for this useful post:

Alt, ALMATARI, xDebugKiller
08-10-2016, 11:27 PM #56
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Does anyone know how to cure this problem, I keep getting recycling items "failed" then updating inventory over and over again.
08-11-2016, 12:48 AM #57
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
Does anyone know how to cure this problem, I keep getting recycling items "failed" then updating inventory over and over again.

Bots are not working again they need to update api again
I get same error wit Necrobot 2
08-11-2016, 01:05 AM #58
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by NIGHTMARE View Post
Bots are not working again they need to update api again
I get same error wit Necrobot 2

really not an api error, you should figure out what you are talking about before you go and throw random words out there.
08-11-2016, 03:55 AM #59
iDecipher
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post

I get this aswel, apparently from what I've seen on multiple discords Niantic are banning IPs. I'm not sure if this is true or not.

What I did to fix the issue was restart my modem and only run 1 bot. I find that the minute I run another bot I instantly get the error you have and "No pokestops available".
08-11-2016, 04:59 AM #60
Originally posted by iDecipher View Post
I get this aswel, apparently from what I've seen on multiple discords Niantic are banning IPs. I'm not sure if this is true or not.

What I did to fix the issue was restart my modem and only run 1 bot. I find that the minute I run another bot I instantly get the error you have and "No pokestops available".

Yeah me too.......now we can't run bot more than 1, if not you will get softban IP confirm,
08-11-2016, 07:44 AM #61
Originally posted by EYE
No IP ban, it's just a softban, Run Necro: You must login or register to view this content.

It has an auto unbanner on it, give it a few minutes.

I used necro too, i think that's IP ban because after soft ban I try with other IP and it work. but when i trying again back to the last ip it still softban again.
Maybe this is new issue when using 2 bot on same IP.
Already trying this using 3 IP to make sure, And maybe I have another issue on speedwalking if it to fast ( 450km/h ) it will softban shortly.

really sorry about my bad english.
08-11-2016, 02:57 PM #62
iDecipher
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by EYE
No IP ban, it's just a softban, Run Necro: You must login or register to view this content.

It has an auto unbanner on it, give it a few minutes.

My initial thought was that it was a softban. So I tried both Necro and quickspin but nothing would work. I also checked the pokemon go server and that was fine aswel. So after resetting my modem and changing my IP my bot was running fine.

Although you are correct, Necro is great to remove a softban.

The following user thanked iDecipher for this useful post:

SQUID-EYE
08-11-2016, 03:09 PM #63
onfig please brooooooHammy
08-11-2016, 03:52 PM #64
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by iDecipher View Post

I only run one don't I don't bother with 2+ nearly 40 anyway ..
Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo