08-12-2016, 10:45 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This is a new bot that should work for most people.

Note: This bot will only keep high level pokemon, every other pokemon WILL be transferred for candies.

Features:
Human Walking Speed
Slow Sniping Using Coords Feeder (SNIPING ACTUALLY CATCHES)
Plenty Of Pokestops Reduced Catch Times
Pokemon will be renamed to show their IV level

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan:

How to set it up:

1. Go into the DreamTeam folder and enter the Config folder.

2. Edit auth.json and add your google email and password and save it.

3. Run PogoLocationFeeder.exe

4. Run Necrbot.exe

5. ??? PROFIT!!

Proof:

Video Tutorial:

Last edited by Red ; 08-23-2016 at 01:20 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

dark_war_angel, Ethan, Father Luckeyy, Deleted-User0000000012210, PsychoWhite, yomen9
08-13-2016, 01:52 PM #20
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by Red View Post
It appears to work 100% fine with my google account, so yes, it works with google.

This is a Ban?

[10:50:40] (INFO) Logging in using account Ptc
[10:50:44] (INFO) Playing as MuriloPortoBR
[10:50:45] (ATTENTION) Make sure Lat & Lng are right. Exit Program if not! Lat: 40,785091 Lng: -73,968285
[10:50:45] (ERROR) System.NullReferenceException: Referência de objeto não definida para uma instância de um objeto.
em PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic.Inventory.<GetPokemons>d__29.MoveNext() na Sad Awesome\Ketchum\Catchem-PoGo\PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic\Inventory.cs:linha 426
--- Fim do rastreamento de pilha do local anterior onde a exceção foi gerada ---
em System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
em System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
em PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic.Inventory.<GetHighestsCp>d__18.MoveNext() na Sad Awesome\Ketchum\Catchem-PoGo\PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic\Inventory.cs:linha 229
--- Fim do rastreamento de pilha do local anterior onde a exceção foi gerada ---
em System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
em PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic.Tasks.DisplayPokemonStatsTask.<Execute>d__2.MoveNext() na Sad Awesome\Ketchum\Catchem-PoGo\PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic\Tasks\DisplayPokemonStatsTask.cs:linha 28
em PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic.State.InfoState.<Execute>d__0.MoveNext() na Sad Awesome\Ketchum\Catchem-PoGo\PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic\State\InfoState.cs:linha 20
em PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic.State.StateMachine.<Start>d__3.MoveNext() na Sad Awesome\Ketchum\Catchem-PoGo\PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic\State\StateMachine.cs:linha 38
08-13-2016, 01:53 PM #21
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Mpeforty View Post
why i am getting this error You must login or register to view this content.

It could be a couple of things:

1. If you use Norton Antivirus, it will automatically remove files needed for the programs to run correctly (this does not happen with other antivirus programs).

2. You attempted to alter the settings of the bot, which will cause it to fail (do not alter settings, you ONLY add your google email and password into the auth.json).

3. You have attempted to use a Ptc account with the bot (ptc accounts don't particularly work too well with this bot).

4. You didn't enter your information correctly (you have to make sure it is setup right, like this You must login or register to view this content. )
08-13-2016, 01:56 PM #22
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Presidentboye View Post
heeelp me! dunno why, but everytime i laucnh the Necrobot its say i need to configure my googlep assword with questations? what to do ?

Login to the google account that you use pokemon go with. Go to settings and enable 2 Step Auth (you may be required to validate this by having a code recieved to your phone). Once it's enabled, run the bot. It will say the same thing. Close the bot and then disable 2 step auth in your google settings. Then run the bot and it should login.
08-13-2016, 01:59 PM #23
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by zX View Post
This is a Ban?

[10:50:40] (INFO) Logging in using account Ptc
[10:50:44] (INFO) Playing as MuriloPortoBR
[10:50:45] (ATTENTION) Make sure Lat & Lng are right. Exit Program if not! Lat: 40,785091 Lng: -73,968285
[10:50:45] (ERROR) System.NullReferenceException: Referência de objeto não definida para uma instância de um objeto.
em PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic.Inventory.<GetPokemons>d__29.MoveNext() na Sad Awesome\Ketchum\Catchem-PoGo\PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic\Inventory.cs:linha 426
em PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic.Inventory.<GetHighestsCp>d__18.MoveNext() na Sad Awesome\Ketchum\Catchem-PoGo\PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic\Inventory.cs:linha 229
em PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic.Tasks.DisplayPokemonStatsTask.<Execute>d__2.MoveNext() na Sad Awesome\Ketchum\Catchem-PoGo\PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic\Tasks\DisplayPokemonStatsTask.cs:linha 28
em PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic.State.InfoState.<Execute>d__0.MoveNext() na Sad Awesome\Ketchum\Catchem-PoGo\PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic\State\InfoState.cs:linha 20
em PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic.State.StateMachine.<Start>d__3.MoveNext() na Sad Awesome\Ketchum\Catchem-PoGo\PoGo.PokeMobBot.Logic\State\StateMachine.cs:linha 38

I don't think so, Try using the bot with a pokemon go google account (ptc is not a good idea to use for botting, it never was).
08-13-2016, 05:41 PM #24
JewVOsama
You go boom big HERO
is there a way to change it so that it keeps certain cp pokemon and transfers the rest?
08-13-2016, 09:40 PM #25
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by JewVOsama View Post
is there a way to change it so that it keeps certain cp pokemon and transfers the rest?

If you attempt to edit the settings the bot won't work. It's specifically designed for what is described in the large red letters.
08-14-2016, 12:37 AM #26
it got rid of some of my good pokemon so I spammed X and I changed the config to 1250 CP and ran it , its giving me 91k XP/H. old bot was giving 35k, thanks fam!
08-14-2016, 12:43 AM #27
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by carlos418 View Post
it got rid of some of my good pokemon so I spammed X and I changed the config to 1250 CP and ran it , its giving me 91k XP/H. old bot was giving 35k, thanks fam!

Glad I could help. Smile
08-14-2016, 03:51 AM #28
Is this the new best bot? I only want to snipe 100% ivs Pokemon, do you recommend me this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo