07-31-2016, 08:57 AM #1
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

What team did you guys choose and why ? What do you like about the team or why does it apply to you ? Feel free to share your choice below!

Team Instinct

You must login or register to view this content.

You trust your instincts. You’re not one to jump to conclusions before you feel 100% confident in doing so, and you follow your intuition down the path that has the most benefits in the long-run.

You’re not like most people, but that doesn’t mean you’re alone. Insurmountable obstacles may present themselves to you, but by taking a step back and formulating a clever strategy, you can shift the odds to be in your favor. Wisdom and ingenuity are your greatest assets, so don’t be afraid to use them!

Team Mystic

You must login or register to view this content.[/CENTER]

Even if you don’t realize it, your heart beats in unison with innumerable others across the world. Though you alone may be strong, you’re wise enough to realize there’s greater strength in numbers.

You won’t back down when the opportunity for a battle arises, but sometimes it doesn’t hurt to give peace a chance. After all, there’s more to this world than turning everything into a competition. Having fun and helping others is in your nature, though you won’t complain if your team reigns supreme along the way.

Team Valor

You have one goal that you desire the most: being the best that no one ever was. Knowing that you might overcome the odds and lead your team to victory fills you with determination.

Naysayers may be intimidated by your fiery passion, but don’t let them discourage you. Rising to every challenge is in your nature, and despite not needing the aid of others in every occasion, you’re willing to be a team player with those who share your hopes and dreams. If at first you don’t succeed, try again and again until you find yourself on victory’s road.
[/CENTER]

Last edited by Gryphus ; 07-31-2016 at 09:16 AM.
08-01-2016, 09:23 AM #11
ImAmit_
Save Point
Team Valor <3
08-01-2016, 09:51 AM #12
Alt
Banned
Red because I like red.
08-02-2016, 02:04 AM #13
melekpek
Save Point
i chose instinct
bcoz i wont wanna do mistake (mystic) and failure (valor) XD :P
08-02-2016, 02:14 AM #14
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
Originally posted by Gryphus1 View Post

What team did you guys choose and why ? What do you like about the team or why does it apply to you ? Feel free to share your choice below!

Team Instinct

You trust your instincts. You’re not one to jump to conclusions before you feel 100% confident in doing so, and you follow your intuition down the path that has the most benefits in the long-run.

You’re not like most people, but that doesn’t mean you’re alone. Insurmountable obstacles may present themselves to you, but by taking a step back and formulating a clever strategy, you can shift the odds to be in your favor. Wisdom and ingenuity are your greatest assets, so don’t be afraid to use them!

Team Mystic

You must login or register to view this content.[/CENTER]

Even if you don’t realize it, your heart beats in unison with innumerable others across the world. Though you alone may be strong, you’re wise enough to realize there’s greater strength in numbers.

You won’t back down when the opportunity for a battle arises, but sometimes it doesn’t hurt to give peace a chance. After all, there’s more to this world than turning everything into a competition. Having fun and helping others is in your nature, though you won’t complain if your team reigns supreme along the way.

Team Valor

You have one goal that you desire the most: being the best that no one ever was. Knowing that you might overcome the odds and lead your team to victory fills you with determination.

Naysayers may be intimidated by your fiery passion, but don’t let them discourage you. Rising to every challenge is in your nature, and despite not needing the aid of others in every occasion, you’re willing to be a team player with those who share your hopes and dreams. If at first you don’t succeed, try again and again until you find yourself on victory’s road.
[/CENTER]

I took Instinct, because Zapdos was the coolest Pokemon to me back when I was a kid.
08-02-2016, 05:06 PM #15
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
Team rocket bitc**s

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo