07-31-2016, 08:57 AM #1
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

What team did you guys choose and why ? What do you like about the team or why does it apply to you ? Feel free to share your choice below!

Team Instinct

You must login or register to view this content.

You trust your instincts. You’re not one to jump to conclusions before you feel 100% confident in doing so, and you follow your intuition down the path that has the most benefits in the long-run.

You’re not like most people, but that doesn’t mean you’re alone. Insurmountable obstacles may present themselves to you, but by taking a step back and formulating a clever strategy, you can shift the odds to be in your favor. Wisdom and ingenuity are your greatest assets, so don’t be afraid to use them!

Team Mystic

You must login or register to view this content.[/CENTER]

Even if you don’t realize it, your heart beats in unison with innumerable others across the world. Though you alone may be strong, you’re wise enough to realize there’s greater strength in numbers.

You won’t back down when the opportunity for a battle arises, but sometimes it doesn’t hurt to give peace a chance. After all, there’s more to this world than turning everything into a competition. Having fun and helping others is in your nature, though you won’t complain if your team reigns supreme along the way.

Team Valor

You have one goal that you desire the most: being the best that no one ever was. Knowing that you might overcome the odds and lead your team to victory fills you with determination.

Naysayers may be intimidated by your fiery passion, but don’t let them discourage you. Rising to every challenge is in your nature, and despite not needing the aid of others in every occasion, you’re willing to be a team player with those who share your hopes and dreams. If at first you don’t succeed, try again and again until you find yourself on victory’s road.
[/CENTER]

Last edited by Gryphus ; 07-31-2016 at 09:16 AM.
07-31-2016, 10:49 AM #2
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by Gryphus1 View Post

What team did you guys choose and why ? What do you like about the team or why does it apply to you ? Feel free to share your choice below!

Team Instinct

You trust your instincts. You’re not one to jump to conclusions before you feel 100% confident in doing so, and you follow your intuition down the path that has the most benefits in the long-run.

You’re not like most people, but that doesn’t mean you’re alone. Insurmountable obstacles may present themselves to you, but by taking a step back and formulating a clever strategy, you can shift the odds to be in your favor. Wisdom and ingenuity are your greatest assets, so don’t be afraid to use them!

Team Mystic

Even if you don’t realize it, your heart beats in unison with innumerable others across the world. Though you alone may be strong, you’re wise enough to realize there’s greater strength in numbers.

You won’t back down when the opportunity for a battle arises, but sometimes it doesn’t hurt to give peace a chance. After all, there’s more to this world than turning everything into a competition. Having fun and helping others is in your nature, though you won’t complain if your team reigns supreme along the way.

Team Valor

You have one goal that you desire the most: being the best that no one ever was. Knowing that you might overcome the odds and lead your team to victory fills you with determination.

Naysayers may be intimidated by your fiery passion, but don’t let them discourage you. Rising to every challenge is in your nature, and despite not needing the aid of others in every occasion, you’re willing to be a team player with those who share your hopes and dreams. If at first you don’t succeed, try again and again until you find yourself on victory’s road.
[/CENTER]

i really dont play pokemon but if i ever play it im gonna choose the Mystic team tears (it looks nice lol)
Last edited by Toxic ; 08-01-2016 at 11:03 AM.
07-31-2016, 11:42 AM #3
RTE
Keep it real!
Mystic for life!
07-31-2016, 11:42 AM #4
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by Took
i really dont play pokemon but if i ever played it im gonna choose the Mystic team tears (it looks nice lol)

I choose team valor cos i love red
Last edited by Ethen ; 07-31-2016 at 11:44 AM. Reason: i got confused

The following user thanked Ethen for this useful post:

Red_Mane
07-31-2016, 12:04 PM #5
Sinister
Gym leader
Mystic...Just cause I like the colour blue more than the other colours.
07-31-2016, 12:44 PM #6
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Team Mystic

Reason: I liked the colour and logo, looks pretty dope and also saw loads of youtubers in the team so thought why not!
now everywhere I go most gyms are #TeamMystic

The following user thanked Ethan for this useful post:

Toxic
07-31-2016, 01:53 PM #7
MathersMods
Bounty hunter
Team Mystic
07-31-2016, 04:07 PM #8
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Mystic without reason.
07-31-2016, 06:26 PM #9
Team Mystic and Team Valor, because my friends are Team Mystic and Team Valor and I can farm xp with gyms.
07-31-2016, 08:55 PM #10
BrainMurder10
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Gryphus1 View Post

Team Instinct

Team Mystic

Team Valor

[/CENTER]

If I was suppose to choose one of them according to my favorite color, then it'd be Team Valor because Red is my fav color and should be everyone's else too :P

However, I actually have chosen because of this reason:

"The wisdom of Pokemon is immeasurably deep. I'm researching why it is that they evolve. My team? With our calm analysis of every situation, we can't lose!" - Blanche, Team Mystic Leader

That quote actually caught my attention and Team Mystic's proposal is actually quite interesting and reasonable because everyone that has chosen to be part of it actually agreed in being interested in science behind the Pokemons and also that calm is all it takes for success!

That totally fits me and it's what floats my boat.

GO TEAM MYSTIC!

The following user thanked BrainMurder10 for this useful post:

Gryphus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo