03-19-2018, 07:24 PM #1
NELUxP
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A primitive Climb Hack Teleport
The 1st unpatch Restrict here 0x00C27180 To > { 0x48, 0x00, 0x00, 0x40 };
The 2nd set the distance climb 0x002F3D78 > (also you can add what value you want for distance the default is 2.5 f) with 4 bytes float You must login or register to view this content.
dont forget enable Super jump!
if you teleport too far you die but i have fixed its private but i can share later full offsets and addresses.

VIRUS SCAN: You must login or register to view this content.

MY TOOL : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by NELUxP ; 03-20-2018 at 08:44 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to NELUxP for this useful post:

RobbieMc20, wrefsfsft4t4t45, xNIGHTMAREM0DZx, ziiziis

The following 3 users groaned at NELUxP for this awful post:

Eddie Mac, James reborn, Restrain
05-12-2018, 03:33 PM #38
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by NELUxP View Post
im a idiot but not so much like you (and yeah this my tool in testing i didnt release yet i just show everyone can get functions and address from manace so thats all.Thi wasnt so hard to get exclusive hacks. im not a leecher )

Better to release the hacks rather keep them private, dont justify your greed and blame others for 'leeching', i'm sure other 'humans' were able to find the hacks. With decreasing player volume and new games and consoles coming out, i don't understand why they feel the need to keep them private, but then again its their greed its their choice.

The following 2 users say thank you to Klots for this useful post:

NELUxP, RobbieMc20
05-13-2018, 12:54 AM #39
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Klots View Post
Better to release the hacks rather keep them private, dont justify your greed and blame others for 'leeching', i'm sure other 'humans' were able to find the hacks. With decreasing player volume and new games and consoles coming out, i don't understand why they feel the need to keep them private, but then again its their greed its their choice.

Please get up to date before making a comment like this. Nothing is private. He took these from an "open sourced" menu and says he found them. Now as for your other comment yes the console is old, and it has nothing to do with keeping things private but when people like this guy constantly take work that others have spent their own time on to find or make, Then he claims as his own findings yet does not understand how anything works is the problem. Not sure how that is hard to understand but at least you can understand why none of the more experienced people post new things anymore.

As you can see from my profile i have always been about releasing things and even posting the addresses and offsets for people to make their own tools, so enough with the irrelevant and uneducated comments.

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

th3_goodGuy
05-13-2018, 07:54 AM #40
th3_goodGuy
I am error
Originally posted by Eddie
Please get up to date before making a comment like this. Nothing is private. He took these from an "open sourced" menu and says he found them. Now as for your other comment yes the console is old, and it has nothing to do with keeping things private but when people like this guy constantly take work that others have spent their own time on to find or make, Then he claims as his own findings yet does not understand how anything works is the problem. Not sure how that is hard to understand but at least you can understand why none of the more experienced people post new things anymore.

As you can see from my profile i have always been about releasing things and even posting the addresses and offsets for people to make their own tools, so enough with the irrelevant and uneducated comments.

I agree with you this time
05-14-2018, 06:43 PM #41
OG Trojan041
Little One
Originally posted by Klots View Post

Well I make my money of the cheats so there is that...

The following user thanked OG Trojan041 for this useful post:

th3_goodGuy

The following user groaned OG Trojan041 for this awful post:

RobbieMc20
08-25-2018, 08:19 PM #42
Originally posted by NELUxP View Post
A primitive Climb Hack Teleport
The 1st unpatch Restrict here 0x00C27180 To > { 0x48, 0x00, 0x00, 0x40 };
The 2nd set the distance climb 0x002F3D78 > (also you can add what value you want for distance the default is 2.5 f) with 4 bytes float You must login or register to view this content.
dont forget enable Super jump!
if you teleport too far you die but i have fixed its private but i can share later full offsets and addresses.

VIRUS SCAN: You must login or register to view this content.

MY TOOL : You must login or register to view this content.

Hey bud nice release instead of using a 3rd party to you can use this to do float to hex

public void float2hex(string input)
{
byte[] bytes = BitConverter.GetBytes((float)Convert.ToDouble(input));
Array.Reverse(bytes);
MessageBox.Show(BitConverter.ToString(bytes).Replace("-", " "));
}

04-14-2020, 06:16 PM #43
this is for ninja mode and for flying who tells me the offset?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo