Post: [NEW DESIGN] Insane Battlefield 4 RTM Tool (CCAPI/TMAPI)
06-17-2018, 03:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Battlefield 4 RTM Tool

This is my second tool iv created and its taken me a while too create it! Please let me know what you think :P

Screenshot:
Design 1:
You must login or register to view this content.
Design 2:

Too Unlock Download Link Click Thumbs Up In The Bottom Right Corner!
Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
You must login or register to view this content. [/hide]
Virus Scan:

Credits:
ProdMods - Basic Mods
NextGenUpdate
Trojan & Eddie Mac for Aim Assist
Last edited by SoloHoster ; 11-21-2018 at 04:21 PM. Reason: New Design

The following 214 users say thank you to SoloHoster for this useful post:

12345t6ytrew, 2eazy, a6a38e5262, AbusedTampon, [email protected], adrienpr654, Affects, Agent Juan, Andrea-Lee, Apex_Modz-, arash2761, AssumingAgate, asu_orok, Azerlo, B_0420, badboy17, Bako Slemany, Basilou, BeastMode04, BillyBobJNR, Bl_WeaponDrops, BoiJar, BOSSuAe87, Bot748939, brananzachry, brendan raposo, btek, BURZUM2, CHRISMODz69, claudiu1996, cnjmodding, cooldude559966, Cooper-Hirst, Crookedcoke, cubzi, danihacker, DarkMoDz16, DarkTemptestMod, dbory, DeadlyDivs, deey15, DEVIL5553, diablo2002, diegoneo, digi13, DimiLeiva28, DOLBAEB338, DrHackHD, DrHaxorHD, DRMoDzYT, User43564354, DVMX, [email protected], Eddie Mac, emersonhq, enphuction, Epicman360, eweleme-9497, firehead081, Foose, freakshow315, french-_-moddin, fuckthis, furiouscfw, GAME KILLER, Gamer1, GenisysModding, GHOSTS_MVP, Gulah, Gxg_NavY, gzmhck, h22boost, hassan_noob, HAZINCHRONIC420, Hellboy607, HellCoreMoDz, hoekage, iCarus, idontknowmoreeee, ifearyrnot, Igor Kovalchuk, iiCaNHaX, iLLy-i, Im_YouViolateMe, ImAzazel, ImGamexio, isiikz, iTzz_omgf_modz, iYaksa-xOmegaa, izleader, Jaguawr1337, japemod, JaroslavN, JDMFK7, Johan0131, JosefCFW, JyeA_420, kabannosi, KaozHG, Karisma and 114 other users.
09-07-2019, 04:03 AM #20
deey15
Save Point
Would be cool if u made it into a mobile apk
04-20-2020, 03:46 PM #21
thank you
05-11-2020, 11:54 AM #22
Originally posted by SoloHoster View Post

khvkhgkgylh:jhjglhjk
merci.
05-12-2020, 03:18 AM #23
Originally posted by iiCaNHaX View Post
Thanks for trying but its another copy and paste tool Kidding me
Do people don't know how to make new cheats these days anymore?

I know right people can't create new shit!! too fuckin lazy put the same shit in different tools
05-13-2020, 04:14 PM #24
I am a powerful believer in the saying: “Lore is the level to success.”
Training is a lifelong technique that starts when you are a toddler until you die. Sole of the most valuable practices of the erudition make is reading.
In institute, you are taught how to impute to at the kindergarten level.
The eminence of wisdom how to pore over at this stage-manage cannot be stressed enough.
The ability to look over at an at daybreak dais in your lifestyle prepares any child for the technique of intake of information.
This ensures that your child inclination be gifted to assume from and be aware concepts that are in the clique curriculum.
It is every fountain-head's reverie, who after their child to succeed, that their child is skilful to read at an primitive stage.

Techniques Found In the Program

As I then stated, the program has special techniques that can not be start within it and not elsewhere. These techniques consist of:

1.An enjoyable and positive come nigh to reading. –The erudition get ready is made high jinks and captivating payment your child.
2.Positive sexually transmitted interactions. – This helps in improving your woman's social skills with their peers and other people.
3.Linguistic Evolution and Communication skills. You learn how to ground your baby's argot, vocabulary, and communication skills.
4.Psychological Fortitude. –This helps to raise your teenager's self-regard and confidence.
5.Optimal Neurological development. –This ensures that you are able to renovate your child's leader expansion modify to best levels.

05-20-2020, 05:06 PM #25
gracias

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo