04-29-2010, 09:43 PM #1
King Jamiɘ
Super Premium
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know these are just from gizmodo but w/e pictures are pictures

You must login or register to view this content.

The story of how these were obtained is funny really. Basically an Apple employee left the phone at a bar by accident and somebody took it. It had been disguised as a 3G, the guy then took it apart to find out that it was a legit new apple product!

The following 11 users say thank you to King Jamiɘ for this useful post:

ꜛ  , DjBaLlSo, exTacy Angel, gangsta_cawkii, GIVEME-ALL, langy123, MustyX, NanuGama, spitfire5295, tronnix7, Webby
06-19-2010, 10:33 PM #47
mrxwrestlemania
Do a barrel roll!
The iPhone 4 looks amazing. I would love to have one, but at the moment i'm still have a running contract for my iPhone 3G. I will have to wait until the beginning of 2011 to get the iPhone 4, but i think there'll be atleast another generation of iPhones coming out before my contract expires and I can sign a new one for a new phone Happy
06-19-2010, 11:50 PM #48
LeBRON-BEA$TN
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by mrxwrestlemania View Post
The iPhone 4 looks amazing. I would love to have one, but at the moment i'm still have a running contract for my iPhone 3G. I will have to wait until the beginning of 2011 to get the iPhone 4, but i think there'll be atleast another generation of iPhones coming out before my contract expires and I can sign a new one for a new phone Happy

Here is a little trick to getting out of your contract.

Drop your phone in the water. And then bring it to AT&T and they will give you a free upgrade for your phone. The only problem with that is if you runn into an asshole who knows what you did and instead of giving you an upgrade they will just replace your old phone and lock you into a new contract so it could backfire lol
06-19-2010, 11:58 PM #49
mrxwrestlemania
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by gwap View Post
Here is a little trick to getting out of your contract.

Drop your phone in the water. And then bring it to AT&T and they will give you a free upgrade for your phone. The only problem with that is if you runn into an asshole who knows what you did and instead of giving you an upgrade they will just replace your old phone and lock you into a new contract so it could backfire lol

Lol man, would try that but too bad I dont live in the USA and we don't have AT&T here, I got my contract with T-Mobile and my iPhone 3G was broken about 4 months ago and they said my warranty expired and I to pay 200 euro for the repair.. I don't want to make my parents freak out when I tell tham that my phone broke again XD
06-23-2010, 04:32 PM #50
Originally posted by steeezynutz View Post
Ha I read the story on how he got it. I personally like the look of the 3g better, but does the 4g have anything new compared to the 3g?

yes there is, there will be multitasking so u dnt have to close the apps n go back on, ther will be a 5.0 megapixel camera and the physical appeaence is different e.g circle side buttons
06-23-2010, 10:14 PM #51
Night Wolf
Rescue Me
That looks nice. I think I am gonna get a iphone now.
06-24-2010, 04:51 PM #52
that looks awesome, do you think that phone is the only one made as it looks like one of a kind lolWinky Winky
06-24-2010, 04:54 PM #53
The iPhone 4 seems really cool Smile
06-25-2010, 10:31 AM #54
Funny story :P
06-25-2010, 11:05 AM #55
Looks interesting...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo