12-20-2010, 01:33 PM #1
Honey
Senpai
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just sold my FGT for £35 GBP / $55 in less than 4 hours.

Other listings are at £70+ but are being removed quite fast.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.

Go on! Get selling your cars, they're going for REALLY high prices at the moment! :O

EDIT: Here's a second sale. £25 or about $40 LOL
You must login or register to view this content.

@Jeff - YOU MAD?
Last edited by Honey ; 12-21-2010 at 10:20 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Honey for this useful post:

420, oPacha-, TairyHesticles, Upgrayed
12-20-2010, 11:11 PM #11
Default Avatar
Jeff
Originally posted by Honey View Post
A levels. English education.
Law, Business, Economics and Accounting.
If you haven't noticed, it's Christmas. Holiday.
I never lie, I wouldn't like looking like a titface when someone found out.
Any other questions about my life? I don't go around telling people what they do and don't study.

EDIT: You've managed to get all of my thread off topic now. Why don't you go post somewhere else?

And why dont you stop bullshitting?

Business/Economics is a Bachelor of Arts bud
Law is a completley diffrent thing.

I know because Im Taking a Business Major.

Learn your lies before you tell em.
12-20-2010, 11:15 PM #12
Kush Friendly
Damm, people on eBay are retarded. I saw someone bid $104 on used/worn socks. Fukn gross fetishes haha.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

A levels. English education.
Law, Business, Economics and Accounting.
If you haven't noticed, it's Christmas. Holiday.
I never lie, I wouldn't like looking like a titface when someone found out.
Any other questions about my life? I don't go around telling people what they do and don't study.

EDIT: You've managed to get all of my thread off topic now. Why don't you go post somewhere else?

His job's to troll other people's threads, just ignore him. He's done the same shit to my threads before. He's probably hungry for attention, best not feed him haha.

The following user thanked 420 for this useful post:

Honey
12-20-2010, 11:23 PM #13
Honey
Senpai
Originally posted by Jeff View Post

Sorry but you must be absolutely dim.
I'm in college taking A-levels, I'm not at university taking any majors or w/e. I couldn't tell you, but I don't even think we have majors here, it's degrees.
> You must login or register to view this content.

I think you're the one that needs to learn about your qualifications before you start telling me I'm lying.

Now do everyone a favour, break your router and never get a new one. I'm really sick of your stupid, uneducated comments that have absolutely no factual backing what-so-ever.

If you're really smart enough to be taking a "business major" why can't you compose a full post in correct English?

Originally posted by MR.420 View Post

His job's to troll other people's threads, just ignore him. He's done the same shit to my threads before. He's probably hungry for attention, best not feed him haha.

Yeah, I've realised. Nobody seems to like him LOL :S
Last edited by Honey ; 12-20-2010 at 11:28 PM.
12-20-2010, 11:28 PM #14
Default Avatar
Jeff
Damm, people on eBay are retarded. I saw someone bid $104 on used/worn socks. Fukn gross fetishes haha.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

LOL, Okay bud, your just mad because I called you out on creating Weed thread after weed thread after weed thread. Your just a crybaby who holds grudges

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Sorry but you must be absolutely dim.
I'm in college taking A-levels, I'm not at university taking any majors or w/e. I couldn't tell you, but I don't even think we have majors here, it's degrees.
> You must login or register to view this content.

I think you're the one that needs to learn about your qualifications before you start telling me I'm lying.

Now do everyone a favour, break your router and never get a new one. I'm really sick of your stupid, uneducated comments that have absolutely no factual backing what-so-ever.

If you're really smart enough to be taking a "business major" why can't you compose a full post in correct English

I dont know why you feel this sense of false protection on the internet, like everyone is going to agree with you, and never give you crisism. Show me where in here I dont use correct english.

Because I dont use apostraphes or missed a comma?
For a "A-Level" student, You arn't very smart in anonminity. Learn some common sense on human activity bud.
12-20-2010, 11:33 PM #15
Honey
Senpai
LOL, Okay bud, your just mad because I called you out on creating Weed thread after weed thread after weed thread. Your just a crybaby who holds grudges

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

I don't know why you feel this sense of false protection on the internet, like everyone is going to agree with you, and never give you crisism. Show me where in here I dont use correct english.

Because I don't use apostrophes or missed a comma?
For an "A-Level" student, You aren't very smart in anonminity. Learn some common sense on human activity bud.

Give up please. You aren't winning any arguments here :/
12-20-2010, 11:37 PM #16
Default Avatar
Jeff
Because I don't use apostrophes or missed a comma?
For an "A-Level" student, You aren't very smart in anonminity. Learn some common sense on human activity bud.

Give up please. You aren't winning any arguments here :/

And let me guess, you are winning right?
Im laughing at how hard you're trying to get me to stop.
Your responses look as though youre crying.

The following user thanked Jeff for this useful post:

jjp93
12-20-2010, 11:40 PM #17
Kush Friendly

I dont know why you feel this sense of false protection on the internet, like everyone is going to agree with you, and never give you crisism. Show me where in here I dont use correct english.

Because I dont use apostraphes or missed a comma?
For a "A-Level" student, You arn't very smart in anonminity. Learn some common sense on human activity bud.

I'm not mad, you just troll.
12-20-2010, 11:43 PM #18
Default Avatar
Jeff
I'm not mad, you just troll.

Fine with me crybaby.
You obviously don't know what trolling is.
12-20-2010, 11:44 PM #19
Honey
Senpai
And let me guess, you are winning right?
Im laughing at how hard you're trying to get me to stop.
Your responses look as though youre crying.

No. This is me, after reading one of your comments. /facepalm

It really is embarrassing for you. How can I look like I'm crying? It's just beyond belief how insecure you are. You're just going to keep posting and posting until someone tells you to stop. You don't need to prove yourself to be the big man over the internet. It's pretty sad really.

If you care so much, you've won. I couldn't care less. No matter what I say, you're not going to change your mind, so I give up.
Soon enough your posts will be deleted and so will my replies. If you keep posting crap like this on my threads like you having been doing, you're probably going to end up with an infraction.

Grow up. Cheer up. Last post <3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo