Post: How to secure the Minecraft account that you've cracked
03-17-2011, 09:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Have you ever cracked an Minecraft account, but you couldn't change the password or anything? In this tutorial I will be showing you how to secure the Minecraft account that you've cracked.

Alright so lets start. :bat:

First of all you will have to sign-in on You must login or register to view this content. with the account that you've cracked.

Than click on "Gift codes now available".

You must login or register to view this content.

After you've clicked on it you will be redirected to this page:

Than click on the Paypal button.

And now there is the e-mail.

Now you will probably think how the **** can I secure the minecraft account that I've cracked?

Well it's pretty simple, just log-in on gmail or hotmail or whatever the e-mail is and use the same password as in the Minecraft account. Than now your logged in on the e-mail account.

NOW you can change all the details of the minecraft account. And you can make the account yours. :p

NOTE: Most of the people use the same password in their e-mail accounts, but NOT all of them use the same password, so this might not work on every account, just don't be impatient :p you will find your account.

The following 3 users say thank you to xTrYiPiCz for this useful post:

Fuser's Hoe, KINGMANI, Shieldsy

The following user groaned xTrYiPiCz for this awful post:

-GLaDOS-
04-21-2011, 10:53 AM #11
WOW. Isn't that illegal? If it is I would rather just buy the account for £14 then stand a chance of going to prison...
05-05-2011, 02:34 PM #12
KINGMANI
アニメフリーク
Cool Dude Winky Winky
Got one to work ^^
But i have allready one that i have buyed but you dont know maybe i need him later ^^
05-05-2011, 02:39 PM #13
L:lol:L Fail trolls and cry babies in this thread.

Don't moan about it being illegal when it's not solely used for this purpose. It can be used in good ways as well.

EDIT: I used this tutorial and managed to get an ex mods account on minecraft forums :carling:.
Last edited by Stx ; 05-05-2011 at 04:34 PM.

The following user thanked Stx for this useful post:

xTrYiPiCz
06-14-2011, 08:29 AM #14
shawry
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xTrYDoH View Post
Have you ever cracked an Minecraft account, but you couldn't change the password or anything? In this tutorial I will be showing you how to secure the Minecraft account that you've cracked.

Alright so lets start. :bat:

First of all you will have to sign-in on You must login or register to view this content. with the account that you've cracked.

Than click on "Gift codes now available".

After you've clicked on it you will be redirected to this page:

Than click on the Paypal button.

And now there is the e-mail.

Now you will probably think how the **** can I secure the minecraft account that I've cracked?

Well it's pretty simple, just log-in on gmail or hotmail or whatever the e-mail is and use the same password as in the Minecraft account. Than now your logged in on the e-mail account.

NOW you can change all the details of the minecraft account. And you can make the account yours. :p

NOTE: Most of the people use the same password in their e-mail accounts, but NOT all of them use the same password, so this might not work on every account, just don't be impatient :p you will find your account.

Does this still work?
06-14-2011, 01:37 PM #15
Originally posted by shawry View Post
Does this still work?

Of course, this can never be patched :p
06-16-2011, 03:39 AM #16
KingMoFoSEXYMan
Watching 1v1s
Originally posted by xTrYDoH View Post
Of course, this can never be patched :p

Its fixed on mine just tried.
06-16-2011, 06:39 PM #17
holyguitar90
Pokemon Trainer
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmClaps
06-17-2011, 05:52 AM #18
Originally posted by KingMoFoSEXYMan View Post
Its fixed on mine just tried.

What you are basically doing is check if the email matches to the password of the minecraft account. If the email is the same as the minecraft account you can change the info of the minecraft account and than you can change the password of the minecraft account as well, so you have now a free minecraft and email account that is YOURS.

This can never ever be patches lmfao :p
06-18-2011, 02:36 AM #19
MuRkDu
Do a barrel roll!
do you have a extra minecraft account that i could have or direct me to someone that has one

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo