Post: Hunger Games!!! PlayCityCraft NO Lag - 24/7 - Factions - Griefing - PvP -
04-01-2012, 02:09 PM #1
NGU_AcEsUpMaSlEeVe
Guilty UNTIL Innocent
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Over 15,000 Users Have Visited My Servers. Enjoy. Any Suggestion can post them here.

1.3.1 Minecraft Servers 24/7
Tekkit - Factions, McMMo!
    [SIZE=3][CENTER][B][COLOR="#FF0000"]PlayCityCraft.com:25587 [/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000FF"][CENTER]NO LAG 
Dedicated Host 40 Capacity No Lag
McMMo
Factions
TEKKIT! 3.1.2 | 1.2.5 is current build [/COLOR][/CENTER]
[SIZE=3][CENTER][B][COLOR="#FF0000"]PlayCityCraft.com:25587 [/COLOR][/B]

Hunger Games Server! - Factions & McMMo too!!
[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [SIZE=3][CENTER][B][COLOR="#FF0000"]HG.PlayCityCraft.com:25587 [/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000FF"][CENTER]NO LAG 
24/7
3 Amazing Arenas! More Coming!
Dedicated Host 120 Capacity No Lag
Type /Buy to purchase a rank to use the kits
Type /kit to see available kits then /kit [kitname] to select a kit after it starts![/COLOR][/CENTER]
[SIZE=3][CENTER][B][COLOR="#FF0000"]HG.PlayCityCraft.com:25587 [/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/SIZE]

If you have questions or concerns about the servers please direct them to the help section on the forum as staff reviews daily. You must login or register to view this content.

- Faction PvP Server Introduction

- Hunger Games
Last edited by NGU_AcEsUpMaSlEeVe ; 08-17-2012 at 04:38 AM.
08-17-2012, 10:44 PM #65
NGU_AcEsUpMaSlEeVe
Guilty UNTIL Innocent
Originally posted by OhNoun View Post
I wanna know why im banned? Just because i made a server with Nate? So what if i am? Doesn't mean you have to hate me cause you hate him! And also you said ken said i advertised on your server i'd admit i did but only around my faction home,but once you said remove it, i did! Also since ken likes to snitch on me! Everytime your not on he advertises his little server on his base with signs and computers. So if i got banned for advertising he should also! Cause thats plain right unfair

Thanks for the info, looking into his ban now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo