06-08-2012, 01:56 PM #1
Dr.Fox
Foxeh =D
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I thought I'd post this to save anybody trying to live chat some time. Sure try if you want , but I have tried 4 times and no luck.

Heres my conversation with live chat:

Simple:Thanks for contacting EA Help! My name is Simple how may I help you?
you:Oh Hello simple , How are you?
Simple:I am fine <NAME>. Thank you. How about you?
you:Well , I could be better. I cannot get my Battlefield 3 Premium working for my Playstation,
you:Is there anything you could do?
Simple:Okay. Please tell me if you receive any error message?
you:No i'm afraid I do not
Simple:Okay. I understand your concern. Lets see what can be done in this case.
Simple:Please tell me from where did you purchase it?
you:One moment
Simple:Okay.
you:On the playstation store
Simple:Okay. Please provide me your PSN ID and the email account associated with it.
you:Of course !
you:My Playstation Network ID is <PSN> and my email is <EMAIL>
Simple:Did you use same account to purchase Premium?
you:And May I add, If you manage to get my premium working , I will be happy to fill out any surveys .
you:Yes I did indeed simple.
Simple:Thank you for providing requested information <NAME>
Simple:Do you mind holding for some time while I pull up the account details?
you:I suppose I have to
Simple:Thank you.
Simple:I'm still looking into your issue. Thanks for your patience.
you:No , Thank you for being so kind .
Simple:You're welcome.
Simple:I apologize that you had to wait longer than expected. I appreciate your time and co-operation.
Simple:<NAME>, I have checked your account thoroughly and didn't find Premium added to it.
Simple:Please contact PSN once regarding this as we don't have any way to check your purchase for PS3.
you:Wait
Simple:Okay.
you:I purchased the game code from Game to enter on my playstation for Premium :If this is any help , the code that isn't working for me is : <FAKE CODE HERE> . Upon entering the code I get Code Invalid. I phoned GAME , they told me it is nothing to do with them . Contact Battlefield Support. I did and now you cannot help me.... Please help £40 is alot of money ... I have to pay my rent..bills..etc.
Simple:Okay, so you didn't purchase it from PSN store but from Game, is that correct?
you:Yes
you:Sorry about that
you:Oh and I entered that slightly wrong it is actually : If this is any help , the code that isn't working for me is : <FAKE CODE HERE>
Simple:<NAME>, I am afraid, I won't be able to do much in this case as we do not have the ability to grant access to Premium, for any platform.
you:How comes? I am very worried now , My code does not work so I have wasted £40. Can you not create a voucher/code for premium? Or ask someone higher? Please simple
Simple:I would have created a new code for you if we could.
Simple:We do not have the ability to grant access to Premium, for any platform.
you:So What do I do?
Simple:If you want you can purchase it from PSN store.
you:But then I have to buy it again simple. £40 is alot , I have to pay for my rent and bills etc
Simple:I can understand your concern but cannot do much in this case. If you have any other issue, please let me know.
you:Please can you ask someone more senior, Please I actually beg you simple.
Simple:<NAME>, trust me, had it been possible to provide code to you by the Supervisor, I would have done it proactively. As we don't have the ability issue codes, nothing can be done in this case.

you:So what do I do?

I have tried about 7 times now. Trying and saying different things, I dont think its possible . I will keep trying and if it works , Ill let you all know
Last edited by Dr.Fox ; 06-08-2012 at 08:14 PM.
06-08-2012, 02:00 PM #2
ᴠevo
Banned
Thank you for telling us.
06-08-2012, 04:38 PM #3
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Well that sucks. I couldn't of done any better because I suck at social engineering.
06-08-2012, 07:19 PM #4
I got it for free. GS though. Me and a friend have what we call a joint account for all our psn purchases. He bought premium and now I'll buy stuff until we are even on how much we have spent. (So i buy 49.99$ worth of stuff)
06-08-2012, 07:25 PM #5
Sartality
Do a barrel roll!
Damn, I was thinking about trying this sometime but I guess not anymore.
06-08-2012, 07:40 PM #6
Dr.Fox
Foxeh =D
I don't Suppose Anyone wants to gameshare with me? How many can I gameshare with ? 4
06-08-2012, 07:50 PM #7
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
Darn man I guess Ill just wait until someone wants to gameshare with me. :megusta:
06-08-2012, 09:37 PM #8
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Is it even possible the GS BF3 premium? I thought you buy a unique code I guess i'm wrong.
06-09-2012, 05:55 AM #9
I was wondering. If somebody gameshares Premium with you, do you still get to use the unique items, double XP, ACB-90 knife, ext? I should be getting mine from my brother on Monday or something.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo