12-11-2012, 11:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Requirements

1. USB Drive
  2. Bruteforcesavedata V1.2.0
    Updated You must login or register to view this content.
  3. Borderlands Save Editor Revision 138

How to

1. Download and extract the required files.
  2. Copy Borderlands 2 save from PS3 to USB Drive and connect it to your PC.
  3. Open Bruteforcesavedata V1.2.0 find your save and decrypt it.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]20868[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20869[/ATTACH]
  4. Now open your decrypted save with Borderlands Save Editor Revision 138 making sure to select PS3 Save Files in the lower right of the open screen. Mod your save and then save it.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]20870[/ATTACH]
  5. Go back to Bruteforcesavedata V1.2.0 and refresh the saves list then select your save and Update PFD and Encrypt PFD.
  6. Unconnect your USB Drive from your PC and reconnect it to your PS3 and copy your modded save to your PS3.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to Flatz, Aldostools and Rick AKA Gibbed.

Thanks to cl_21 he has got this working by using the You must login or register to view this content..
Last edited by pink1 ; 12-20-2012 at 03:41 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to pink1 for this useful post:

ch1potle, cl_21, demon_eye, Dennissiej84, Dman93, gatoCRM, Gian_, ilasthope, Isaac Clarke, issue, K5‎‎, TheMightyMoJo, Lethal Hack, Lucas Mace, lumbee96, mattyboy93, neonzeroshift, NoTElite, pepino, PureXenon, ResistTheSun, SHAkA, Shelbinheimer
12-18-2012, 02:33 AM #137
sosvocaloid
Bounty hunter
WTF, When I click Decrpyt PDF, NOTHING happens o_o What am I doing wrong? By the way My C:\Windows\System has NOTHING inside the folder, and the folder is "system" not capitalized. So I instead I put the MSCOMTCL file in my "sysWOW64" and "Moved and replaced" it.
12-18-2012, 02:42 AM #138
I'm fully capable of editing the game save - that much is simple, but how do I resign the save? I'm trying to use my Zer0 on a secondary account, but I can't seem update the save with my secondary account ID without it becoming corrupted. Any help? I've also got the console ID if that's necessary, but I'm trying to use Bruteforce to resign.
Last edited by robrabbitman ; 12-18-2012 at 02:48 AM.
12-18-2012, 03:21 AM #139
@robrabbitman try getting the new You must login or register to view this content. then click on a save from the account that you're sending to and click use PARAM.SFO as template then click your save and then update account ID then finish as normal.

@sosvocaloid see if You must login or register to view this content. helps.
12-18-2012, 03:42 AM #140
My process is "Use PARAM.SFO as template," then go to the other game save I'm trying to mod, and then I do "Update Account ID > Decrypt PFD > Update PFD (Partial) > Encrypt PFD." I'm now able to transfer the game save without it getting corrupted, but now it says it is another user's save when I try to load in ingame.
12-18-2012, 03:46 AM #141
sosvocaloid
Bounty hunter
Can you help me with this? It never shows up no matter what!

12-18-2012, 05:44 AM #142
Ok I finally got it to resign a save it has to be done from command prompt here is the command "sfopatcher build <foreign PARAM.SFO> <your PARAM.SFO> <patched PARAM.SFO> --copy-params" and you'll get a new PARAM.SFO put it in your save file and then do a Update PFD (Partial) with Bruteforce.

@sosvocaloid Have you tried this?
"Browse to your command prompt shortcut via Start-->All Programs-->Accessories-->Command Prompt. Right click on that Command Prompt icon and choose to Run as administrator. Click Yes to tell UAC you really want to run it.

When the black window opens with your command prompt, type this in:

cd<push spacebar>C:\Windows\SysWOW64 <push Enter key>

The prompt should change to: C:\Windows\SysWOW64

Then type:

regsvr32<push spacebar>mscomctl.ocx <push Enter key>"
Last edited by pink1 ; 12-18-2012 at 05:50 AM.
12-18-2012, 05:05 PM #143
I'm using gibb rev 142 and when i click paste code nothing comes up Sad Awesome whats causing this? rev 138 doesnt work for me cause my save is after patch 1.04 or whatever number it was

I mean paste code for adding a weapon to bank/inventory. This is the only thing not working for me

Edit: Oh nevermind.. I'm dumb.. you have to have the code copied to the clipboard then you just select a gun to replace with the Paste Code button. Coooool
Last edited by ohhello ; 12-18-2012 at 05:17 PM.
12-18-2012, 05:05 PM #144
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Hey can anybody upload a save with modded guns just to level 50 if its possable thanks for every hard work bye the way Smile
12-18-2012, 11:04 PM #145
sosvocaloid
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by pink1 View Post
Ok I finally got it to resign a save it has to be done from command prompt here is the command "sfopatcher build <foreign PARAM.SFO> <your PARAM.SFO> <patched PARAM.SFO> --copy-params" and you'll get a new PARAM.SFO put it in your save file and then do a Update PFD (Partial) with Bruteforce.

@sosvocaloid Have you tried this?
"Browse to your command prompt shortcut via Start-->All Programs-->Accessories-->Command Prompt. Right click on that Command Prompt icon and choose to Run as administrator. Click Yes to tell UAC you really want to run it.

When the black window opens with your command prompt, type this in:

cd<push spacebar>C:\Windows\SysWOW64 <push Enter key>

The prompt should change to: C:\Windows\SysWOW64

Then type:

regsvr32<push spacebar>mscomctl.ocx <push Enter key>"

Okay I did this exactly and it worked (A window popped up and said mscomctl has been successfully registered). But the box is still empty in BruteForceSaveData. :/

I have everything in SysWOW64 [Mscomctl, Mscomct2, and I did the Msvbvm50.exe thing too)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo