03-15-2013, 09:40 PM #1
LucaTurilli
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everybody,

Since lots of information is given by NGU, we decided to write a little application to use with it.
We never had the intension to make an hybrid only tool, so we needed to organize some structure.
But PD tries to make it difficult for us, but we all united can BEAT them!

And it is finally there, in all it's glory, 1.6, 2.14 patch proof!

You can:

Change A-spec/B-spec level
Upgrade/downgrade Credits
Move gamedays (in case you search for a specific car from the UCD)
Gold Licenses
Gold Special events (good to do Vettel, as DS3 player)
Gold A-spec/B-spec events
Change current car to NCD/OCD
Disconnect your borrowed car
Enable/Disable special menu
Globally prevent resetting of your 2.11 hybrids
Reset OCD and UCD
Modify Race Number and font type (for self-created RM/Stealth cars)
And of course do an big amount of things to your car to hybrid it!

For information how to use it, or if your hybrid doesn't work...
Search NGU, there are many tutorials out there, take a look first!

Hybrids:
You must login or register to view this content.

And miscellaneous tools:
You must login or register to view this content.

Video "How to use some basic features":

Latest version:
Download from RGhost: You must login or register to view this content..
Download from RGhost: You must login or register to view this content..
Download from Mediafire: You must login or register to view this content.

Older version:
Download from RGhost (rar file): You must login or register to view this content..
Download from RGhost (zip file): You must login or register to view this content..

For now, this is it! If major bugs come up, we will fix it...hopefully.
Coding has been re-structured and flaws in the car's database has been solved (not all).
Bugs (real ones) have been solved, stolen sources will be detected as we can simulate the bugs!

Enjoy and don't push it!

Luca T.

PS. I cannot express it enough, but this would never been released without the help of some really freaking awesome friends of mine! Smile

PS2. In case your a HEX editor and don't want this pre-fixed tool. Please take a look at my other handy small tool You must login or register to view this content.

PS3. Want to get rid of the PD trading limit? Now you can send unlimited car tickets/tickets/paints and much more!
Please take a look at this small but efficient tool You must login or register to view this content.

------------------------------------------------
- Possible Solutions for your problem -

- Download You must login or register to view this content.
- Manually save GT5 in-game before using the tool (Red button in GT Life)
- Skip spaces in the directory structure to your savegame
- Start the tool by clicking the .exe (no shortcut)
- If you move an save from account x to account y. A single restart of GT5 will not solve your PSN issue.
- In case you wonder if anything else gets installed, read the thread. Most has been spoken about
- In case you don't know what something means (Bruteforce, resigning save etc) use the search function on NGU.
- PM's with questions that are not my tool related will be ignored
- PM's with requests to build in things without supplying the correct info to do so, will be ignored.
Last edited by LucaTurilli ; 09-16-2013 at 09:18 AM.

The following 150 users say thank you to LucaTurilli for this useful post:

JordanCarr, 192.168.1.1, 4861636B, 631, acceso12, alexlam24, AssClapper-130, atrnex, baconator599, barelynotlegal, BarneyBus, Dank, Big Marv, big matt, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, BrianBlaze, Brunoo Gordoo, Camaro, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CNR4806, cocacolin, codmadz332, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, CrEaTiiOnUNREAL, cruzthemaster, Cygevo, DaFarmer, Daniel212, davebull, DennisG40, Det0x, diegorborges, DJ Shinkai, DoN-WaKiTa, driftinziggy, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, Eddy_J1, EdwinM777, F40LM, FR0STBYTE, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, Ali D Killer, GioSolia, Gorkz, grandose, gringo96, gt5gmefqstrader, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, herpycherp, humboldtef, iainoflo85, ILuVGamin, ImOnDatPurple, JackCrackerMan, jim1989Gy, JK83, jonjo97s, jqsiren, kan0141, kelocyde, keyster05, klown, KMBB2KR8, kronau, KseNo, Kyoshiro, land161, lazzaaro, lopybrooner, lsvtec17, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, mar08052, Marco_Legend, Melo-Cake, MFX150, Mint Sauce, MoLieG, Moontallico, mooselover101, Mr.Azoz, MucBunChin, nbdesignz and 50 other users.
03-19-2013, 03:41 AM #200
Is there a version for the Mac in development? I'm almost desperate for this. I even tried downloading a virtual pc, and failed.
03-19-2013, 06:14 AM #201
Budddy
Keeper
Originally posted by UAE
do you know how to make car hp go to millions i know its possible
can you plz explain to me how

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22945[/ATTACH]
Credit goes to SnoopDenver
03-19-2013, 06:30 AM #202
LucaTurilli
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Brian
Thank you for the tool man. How does on thank a user on this forum?

Thanks, I think you only can "like" the thread!

But your post is good enough Smile

Originally posted by J1 View Post
Nice job Smile Thanked, could you try add all tyres as an option in next update? Smile

Yes, that is included in the next version.

Originally posted by UAE
do you know how to make car hp go to millions i know its possible
can you plz explain to me how

HP*X : 255?
Engine*X: 255?

Just some idea's, I never tried to make unrealistic cars.
Good luck!

Originally posted by DCybertron View Post
Is there a version for the Mac in development? I'm almost desperate for this. I even tried downloading a virtual pc, and failed.

One of my friends who helped testing this tool, is running MAC. He used Win7Pro on it I think..
I'm no MAC developer, so I cannot help out here..

Originally posted by Budddy View Post

Cheers, if I find enough time, I might include it, but I doubt that will.

Thanks for posting the sheet though.

Luca
03-19-2013, 06:41 AM #203
Budddy
Keeper

If you look it's easy to find the values given you know where the paint and tyres are.
From what I understand the turbo's are unique in the sense there are different ones with varying performance levels. Different ones at low mid high etc and with there respective multipliers. It is most difficult assembling a working build. At one point I put all the values to 02 and 00 00 00 02 and that raised my HP to Over 9mill Gasphgodwhy:
With this map it should be easy to say, take the turbo lvl 3 from a R34 or GTR and put it in a say, Corvette with a supercharger aswell as multiply it.
To do this
1)swap body to the one you want the part from
2)Buy part than save to backup
3)Swap body back or to next car for part

Good luck godspeed :boss:
Last edited by Budddy ; 03-19-2013 at 07:08 AM.
03-19-2013, 07:17 AM #204
LucaTurilli
Maggbot timeout!
If you look it's easy to find the values given you know where the paint and tyres are.
From what I understand the turbo's are unique in the sense there are different ones with varying performance levels. Different ones at low mid high etc and with there respective multipliers. It is most difficult assembling a working build. At one point I put all the values to 02 and 00 00 00 02 and that raised my HP to Over 9mill Gasphgodwhy:
With this map it should be easy to say, take the turbo lvl 3 from a R34 or GTR and put it in a say, Corvette with a supercharger aswell as multiply it.
To do this
1)swap body to the one you want the part from
2)Buy part than save to backup
3)Swap body back or to next car for part

Good luck godspeed :boss:

Yeah, I understand the situation, I also understand the logic how to find specs, that isn't it.
But my current version has 980 cars selectable (new version has 1130 cars), if you can supply me a db with all available turbo's, superchargers and engine upgrades, etc, etc for all in-game cars, I'm happy to enable it Smile

I'm not gonna supply a input box where everybody can fill in just anything.
Why? Because then this thread will be overloaded with people complaining it doesn't work.....
Advanced users will grab their HxD and do it themself Smile

Thanks tho for the input and suggestion Smile

Luca
03-19-2013, 08:13 AM #205
Originally posted by Food View Post
Umm have you tried the in game settings first? The camber can be set pretty aggressive in game then if you need more you can use the various apps they have around or you can raw hex edit to give more camber. If its just a number your looking for try FF you can never fail with that. :ha!:

Alright sweet! thanks for the info! It worked out pretty darn well I must say.
03-19-2013, 09:44 AM #206
Not a bug but hovering over the labels for suspension height, camber etc says something about bhp Smile

Also a note to other(And possibly Luca to put a warning in) if you set grip too high your car is pretty much impossible to drive, I made 3 cars with Max grip thinking they would be awesome but they just wheelie every gear until you try stop then you can do a stoppie for like 100m :ha!:

Just also want to say thanks to Luca again for an awesome tool, it makes making simple hybrids much quicker, I'll try help with reporting bugs as much as I can Smile
03-19-2013, 09:50 AM #207
lsvtec17
Do a barrel roll!
everything works for me but my drivetrain doesnt show the change i tried put a awd drivetrain on my rwd car but its not showing up
03-19-2013, 10:09 AM #208
JK83
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by lsvtec17 View Post
everything works for me but my drivetrain doesnt show the change i tried put a awd drivetrain on my rwd car but its not showing up

Straight from app's readme text.
[Drivetrain]

Select here the drivetrain you want to install on your currently in use car!
Not all combinations will work between body/chassis/Engine/Drivetrain and gearbox!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo