03-15-2013, 09:40 PM #1
LucaTurilli
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everybody,

Since lots of information is given by NGU, we decided to write a little application to use with it.
We never had the intension to make an hybrid only tool, so we needed to organize some structure.
But PD tries to make it difficult for us, but we all united can BEAT them!

And it is finally there, in all it's glory, 1.6, 2.14 patch proof!

You can:

Change A-spec/B-spec level
Upgrade/downgrade Credits
Move gamedays (in case you search for a specific car from the UCD)
Gold Licenses
Gold Special events (good to do Vettel, as DS3 player)
Gold A-spec/B-spec events
Change current car to NCD/OCD
Disconnect your borrowed car
Enable/Disable special menu
Globally prevent resetting of your 2.11 hybrids
Reset OCD and UCD
Modify Race Number and font type (for self-created RM/Stealth cars)
And of course do an big amount of things to your car to hybrid it!

For information how to use it, or if your hybrid doesn't work...
Search NGU, there are many tutorials out there, take a look first!

Hybrids:
You must login or register to view this content.

And miscellaneous tools:
You must login or register to view this content.

Video "How to use some basic features":

Latest version:
Download from RGhost: You must login or register to view this content..
Download from RGhost: You must login or register to view this content..
Download from Mediafire: You must login or register to view this content.

Older version:
Download from RGhost (rar file): You must login or register to view this content..
Download from RGhost (zip file): You must login or register to view this content..

For now, this is it! If major bugs come up, we will fix it...hopefully.
Coding has been re-structured and flaws in the car's database has been solved (not all).
Bugs (real ones) have been solved, stolen sources will be detected as we can simulate the bugs!

Enjoy and don't push it!

Luca T.

PS. I cannot express it enough, but this would never been released without the help of some really freaking awesome friends of mine! Smile

PS2. In case your a HEX editor and don't want this pre-fixed tool. Please take a look at my other handy small tool You must login or register to view this content.

PS3. Want to get rid of the PD trading limit? Now you can send unlimited car tickets/tickets/paints and much more!
Please take a look at this small but efficient tool You must login or register to view this content.

------------------------------------------------
- Possible Solutions for your problem -

- Download You must login or register to view this content.
- Manually save GT5 in-game before using the tool (Red button in GT Life)
- Skip spaces in the directory structure to your savegame
- Start the tool by clicking the .exe (no shortcut)
- If you move an save from account x to account y. A single restart of GT5 will not solve your PSN issue.
- In case you wonder if anything else gets installed, read the thread. Most has been spoken about
- In case you don't know what something means (Bruteforce, resigning save etc) use the search function on NGU.
- PM's with questions that are not my tool related will be ignored
- PM's with requests to build in things without supplying the correct info to do so, will be ignored.
Last edited by LucaTurilli ; 09-16-2013 at 09:18 AM.

The following 150 users say thank you to LucaTurilli for this useful post:

JordanCarr, 192.168.1.1, 4861636B, 631, acceso12, alexlam24, AssClapper-130, atrnex, baconator599, barelynotlegal, BarneyBus, Dank, Big Marv, big matt, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, BrianBlaze, Brunoo Gordoo, Camaro, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CNR4806, cocacolin, codmadz332, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, CrEaTiiOnUNREAL, cruzthemaster, Cygevo, DaFarmer, Daniel212, davebull, DennisG40, Det0x, diegorborges, DJ Shinkai, DoN-WaKiTa, driftinziggy, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, Eddy_J1, EdwinM777, F40LM, FR0STBYTE, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, Ali D Killer, GioSolia, Gorkz, grandose, gringo96, gt5gmefqstrader, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, herpycherp, humboldtef, iainoflo85, ILuVGamin, ImOnDatPurple, JackCrackerMan, jim1989Gy, JK83, jonjo97s, jqsiren, kan0141, kelocyde, keyster05, klown, KMBB2KR8, kronau, KseNo, Kyoshiro, land161, lazzaaro, lopybrooner, lsvtec17, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, mar08052, Marco_Legend, Melo-Cake, MFX150, Mint Sauce, MoLieG, Moontallico, mooselover101, Mr.Azoz, MucBunChin, nbdesignz and 50 other users.
03-23-2013, 03:59 PM #434
Originally posted by EdwinM777 View Post
does any one know the 8 digit byte for negative weight

000000A1 = 0kg. it worked 3 times for me.
sometimes i changed those value like 00000362 but it gives me negative weight and when you go in lobby you just fly and can't drive the car. so better try that value 000000A1 first Winky Winky
03-23-2013, 04:03 PM #435
EdwinM777
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Cake View Post
000000A1 = 0kg. it worked 3 times for me.
sometimes i changed those value like 00000362 but it gives me negative weight and when you go in lobby you just fly and can't drive the car. so better try that value 000000A1 first Winky Winky

Thanks, I really only want to fly to mess with people and I also got 00000001 to get me to 0Kg
03-23-2013, 04:05 PM #436
Originally posted by MAN View Post
hi getting a message saying failed to find username try xmb username ?

any suggestions or am i being blonde here

try to close the editor, if its not working try to close the editor and usb for 1 moment and only open the editor Winky Winky it should work. i had the same problem. after just closing my usb and the editor and re-opend the editor it worked!^^that should solve the problem.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by EdwinM777 View Post
Thanks, I really only want to fly to mess with people and I also got 00000001 to get me to 0Kg

yh you can fly if you put like a random number like 00000362 but you will not be able to drive the car, it will just bounce and flip over and do crazy things Winky Winky
03-23-2013, 04:08 PM #437
Default Avatar
t123456
Im i the only one who get the PSN cannot be found message :cry:
03-23-2013, 04:12 PM #438
Originally posted by t123456 View Post
Im i the only one who get the PSN cannot be found message :cry:

read my previous message above!
03-23-2013, 04:16 PM #439
what is a valeur for 800 kilos please ?

just a exempl please ? thank you
03-23-2013, 04:18 PM #440
Default Avatar
t123456
Originally posted by Cake View Post
read my previous message above!

i tried that before posting
03-23-2013, 04:35 PM #441
keyster05
Bounty hunter
a chart would be nice for us n00bs!!!!
03-23-2013, 04:40 PM #442
bbryan33
Save Point
when click load car info i get this message his application had failed to start because MSVCR100.dll was not found Re-intsallinf application may fix the problen. i have reinstalled it and re down loaded it has anyone else ran in to this and how do i fix it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo