03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
08-23-2013, 01:25 PM #1154
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Braking Performance YesReaper
08-23-2013, 05:04 PM #1155
gt4viper
Save Point
Originally posted by CITYCOMET View Post
They should VIDEOS LOOK,understand, learn,videos are good

After many video and much research, here's my process: decrypt game save, Change "the" FF to 74, re-encrypt game save, make mods in GT5 garage editor 1.3.1 (keep in mind I'm doing simple stuff, swap a 350 chevy for a 454) close garage, close program. Load it to PS3, overwrite previous game save, start GT5, go strait to GT Auto, change oil or wheels, leave GT Auto, check garage, it's all still stock. Now I have added Cr. this way, but the mods don't show up.

So I'm stumped. What am I missing guys?

Note: sometimes the cars country of origin to HYBRID
08-24-2013, 03:27 AM #1156
I only accept: BruteforceSaveData + HXD-Editor.
GT5 garage editor, I do not need.
08-24-2013, 03:41 AM #1157
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by gt4viper View Post
After many video and much research, here's my process: decrypt game save, Change "the" FF to 74, re-encrypt game save, make mods in GT5 garage editor 1.3.1 (keep in mind I'm doing simple stuff, swap a 350 chevy for a 454) close garage, close program. Load it to PS3, overwrite previous game save, start GT5, go strait to GT Auto, change oil or wheels, leave GT Auto, check garage, it's all still stock. Now I have added Cr. this way, but the mods don't show up.

So I'm stumped. What am I missing guys?

Note: sometimes the cars country of origin to HYBRID

you missed the fact that you can't mod your current car when using editor 1.3.1

note; when using a editor, the origin of modded cars will ALWAYS change to HYBRID.
08-24-2013, 03:45 AM #1158
See-Look-YOUTUBE-VIDEO : GT5 Chassis swap after 2.14 using Bruteforce and HxD
USER: KrazyFuckinCrackers1
08-24-2013, 06:30 AM #1159
JK83
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by CITYCOMET View Post
See-Look-YOUTUBE-VIDEO : GT5 Chassis swap after 2.14 using Bruteforce and HxD
USER: KrazyFuckinCrackers1

I see you like his youtube pretty much since you have posted that 10 times now..Lol

Did he sent you here?
Thats second time when you post that on same page.
Last edited by JK83 ; 08-24-2013 at 06:40 AM.
08-24-2013, 06:48 AM #1160
You have to help,many people know nothing.
Learn better with videos?
Not all computer scientist, programmer.
08-24-2013, 06:52 AM #1161
gt4viper
Save Point
Originally posted by Wakita View Post
you missed the fact that you can't mod your current car when using editor 1.3.1

note; when using a editor, the origin of modded cars will ALWAYS change to HYBRID.

No I didn't miss it, I figured knew that was a v1.5 only thing. Yeah I can add all gifts, get tons of cr. and the modded cars country of origins changes to HYBRID (as it should) it just won't load the mods. Not HP multiplying, or swaps of any kind, not even typing FFFFFFFF in the boxes as I've seen on some youtube videos.
Ah well, at least don't have to grind for money any more. Great app guys, wish I could get more of it to work for me, but beggars can't be choosers...
08-24-2013, 07:40 AM #1162
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by gt4viper View Post
No I didn't miss it, I figured knew that was a v1.5 only thing. Yeah I can add all gifts, get tons of cr. and the modded cars country of origins changes to HYBRID (as it should) it just won't load the mods. Not HP multiplying, or swaps of any kind, not even typing FFFFFFFF in the boxes as I've seen on some youtube videos.
Ah well, at least don't have to grind for money any more. Great app guys, wish I could get more of it to work for me, but beggars can't be choosers...

did you change the right cardata? you can find the cardata from 1 car multiple times on your save.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo