03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
03-28-2013, 11:53 PM #227
sgeti
Save Point
Chevrolet 2014 Corvette Stingray Final Prototye

Now regarding the 2014 Corvette, I have searched this thread as well as the entire room and was unable to find any info. I tried today for a long, long, long time to add suspension, LSD, to this model. Failed. I added and swapped and rebuilt numerous times. I ended up buying two more 2014 so i could start fresh. I was able to increase the HP and PP to realistic numbers. Let me say i use this program to make driveable cars, not some 10,000 hp monsters. I want to be able to put a tune on this car.

Has anyone been able to add suspension and LSD?
Has anyone been able to change the color?

Really looking forward to some answers, thanks again for your time.
03-29-2013, 12:11 AM #228
Originally posted by whicho789 View Post
this isnt working for me i put in the code but i still have the wing any other codes?

003B0002, 003B0003, 003B0004, 003B0005, 003B0006 you get the picture..

Originally posted by sgeti View Post
Chevrolet 2014 Corvette Stingray Final Prototye

Now regarding the 2014 Corvette, I have searched this thread as well as the entire room and was unable to find any info. I tried today for a long, long, long time to add suspension, LSD, to this model. Failed. I added and swapped and rebuilt numerous times. I ended up buying two more 2014 so i could start fresh. I was able to increase the HP and PP to realistic numbers. Let me say i use this program to make driveable cars, not some 10,000 hp monsters. I want to be able to put a tune on this car.

Has anyone been able to add suspension and LSD?
Has anyone been able to change the color?

Really looking forward to some answers, thanks again for your time.

you cant change the color of the car its been confirmed already, i was able to slam the car and put camber onto it havent really swapped motor as i felt it really didnt need to...
03-29-2013, 01:45 AM #229
I have the 100 and 200 error and I have installed VB Runtime and the msvcr100.dll in the SYSTEM32 folder. What do I do?
03-29-2013, 11:03 AM #230
Can anybody help I'm having troubles I keep getting an error when I select a car from my garage it says arguing about car details catagory b doesn't belong to t garge please help
03-29-2013, 02:22 PM #231
r34evo8
Do a barrel roll!
you seem to know alot can you point in some direction to how i can keep the program running... i got it open once did what i needed to do got it to work and now the program wont stay open... when i click open garage it just crashes...
03-29-2013, 02:25 PM #232
slim355
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by kenmogg View Post
Can anybody help I'm having troubles I keep getting an error when I select a car from my garage it says arguing about car details catagory b doesn't belong to t garge please help

You are using an old savegame. Use a 2.11 save. Because old save wont have the b and c tune sheetWinky Winky
Originally posted by r34evo8 View Post
you seem to know alot can you point in some direction to how i can keep the program running... i got it open once did what i needed to do got it to work and now the program wont stay open... when i click open garage it just crashes...

What happens if you use a fresh save?
03-29-2013, 02:32 PM #233
r34evo8
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by slim355 View Post
You are using an old savegame. Use a 2.11 save. Because old save wont have the b and c tune sheetWinky Winky

What happens if you use a fresh save?

same results
03-29-2013, 09:38 PM #234
Hayden
Climbing up the ladder
How do i get the tyres to stick out on this program
03-29-2013, 09:48 PM #235
Swap in a wider chassis.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo