03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
04-05-2013, 01:06 AM #317
GTRking1000
Save Point
Originally posted by MadStew View Post
Go into "settings", it's at the bottom.

although the favorite car thingy in there doesnt work
04-05-2013, 01:22 AM #318
You register some favorite cars, then set the option to only use your favorites, go into arcade mode and there they are. Doesn't apply to GT mode.
04-05-2013, 01:46 AM #319
GTRking1000
Save Point
to use the ride tab which i try to car borrow a stealth SLS it didnt work..
04-05-2013, 02:02 AM #320
slim355
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by GTRking1000 View Post
to use the ride tab which i try to car borrow a stealth SLS it didnt work..

It's not possible to borrow glitch a dlc car.
04-05-2013, 02:22 AM #321
Originally posted by slim355 View Post
GT5 Garage Editor v1.2.2 by slim355 & q-k

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

nice updated tool what does the secret menu do if you switch it on.
04-05-2013, 02:31 AM #322
tuxsavvy
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by 2310 View Post
nice updated tool what does the secret menu do if you switch it on.

You must login or register to view this content.*UPDATE*: Big thank you to slim355 and all the developers behind this newly released program. Initially my issue was with both dependencies of .NET Framework 3.5 as well as Microsoft Access runtime libraries. This forbaded me to be able to run the program successfully on my linux boxen which notably forced me to use hex editor more often than not when it comes to editing anything that I desire.

I was planning to suggest for future updates of that version (notably around version 1.01) to not depend on either of those dependencies but I kept me mouth shut in case I'd give more work to slim355 lol. What LucaTurilli and his partner made counteracts the issues I faced with the earlier version of this program.

Long story short, I gave edit where its due Happy huge thanks as this definitely now works on linux without me having to scratch my head constantly and think of ways around it (if ever).

Just one very small suggestion, is it possible to make the location of the savegame "editable" without having to weave around the various filesystem hierachy just to get to it? My desktop is a little cluttered and because I use wine (not that you would call a windows emulator but it does allow running of certain windows programs under linux for instance). Wine does not arrange the layout for browing according to microsoft's own "importance" layout (i.e. My Computer for instance would be on top) instead the view is sorted out by the name of the item (regardless if its a folder or My Computer for instance).

Basically, I was hoping for something like what the permanent car borrow app has where the choice to enter the location in manually was greyed out and one had to browse using mouse to point the program where the save game is actually located. For instance, it would be nice to be able to just simply enter something like: H:\PS3\SAVEDATA\BC*S*****-GAME\ into the location of where the editor could simply look up instead of having to click here, there and everywhere Smile.

Keep up the good work! Happy
Last edited by tuxsavvy ; 04-05-2013 at 08:11 AM. Reason: news updates...
04-05-2013, 02:39 AM #323
Default Avatar
Z.E.R.O
hi so umm i was wondering about the 9th gear transmission and can sombody tell me how to do it? thanks
04-05-2013, 02:53 AM #324
Blah12543
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Z.E.R.O View Post
hi so umm i was wondering about the 9th gear transmission and can sombody tell me how to do it? thanks

04-05-2013, 03:13 AM #325
Hi dose anybody no what cars you can use to install the stage 4 & 5 engine tune upgrade carnt seem to find a car to install it on ???????

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo