03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
04-09-2013, 04:52 PM #470
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by shabba777 View Post
No mate I have been in the truck and in the items folder which holds all your tickets, It will NOT allow you to delete it or them.:(

It just throws you straight back to the Silver GT logo screen and loads back up.
There is no way you can delete, Tried for a couple of hours last night.

You have to go back to a backup.

i had to delete them a few times yesterday. what you can do to delete all tickets; if you go to accessories you will see the top 9 tickets. if ticket 10 is a bad one don't go down, just hold L1 and press square to delete them all. if you don't have enough tickets to do that, send yourself a few more tickets. if the game have to load that ticket on your screen, than it will reset to GT menu.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

hi slim & q-k,

yesterday i tried to add racing soft tyres and adjustable gearbox on all my cars with your tool. i went to 'functions', seleted all cars and changed the value for those two items. i comfirmed but once in my garage, nothing was changed. did i do something wrong?

cheers.
04-09-2013, 05:32 PM #471
TheAvatarNawaf
Do a barrel roll!
thank you amazing mod , really amazing Smile
04-09-2013, 05:37 PM #472
Originally posted by Wakita View Post
I had to delete them a few times yesterday. what you can do to delete all tickets; if you go to accessories you will see the top 9 tickets. if ticket 10 is a bad one don't go down, just hold L1 and press square to delete them all. if you don't have enough tickets to do that, send yourself a few more tickets. if the game have to load that ticket on your screen, than it will reset to GT menu.

I hear what your saying mate but when you do that, Its like the same thing what happened to me is when you press the L1 button and hold it then you still have to scroll to click on X on your controller to put a tick on the ticket.
Once you get anywhere near the ticket it justs loops back to GT silver logo screen.
Absolutely nothing I could about it.

Heres the cars in question, Please try it yourself.:(
Honda:
INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99 7 - 0n insert - Only 5 colours exist
NSX '01 - 15 - 0n insert - Only 13 colours exist
Hopefully it works for you or you find a solution, But after a good solid two hours here of trying to delete them I went back to a good save. :y:
04-09-2013, 06:28 PM #473
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
I hear what your saying mate but when you do that, Its like the same thing what happened to me is when you press the L1 button and hold it then you still have to scroll to click on X on your controller to put a tick on the ticket.
Once you get anywhere near the ticket it justs loops back to GT silver logo screen.
Absolutely nothing I could about it.

Heres the cars in question, Please try it yourself.:(
Honda:
INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99 7 - 0n insert - Only 5 colours exist
NSX '01 - 15 - 0n insert - Only 13 colours exist
Hopefully it works for you or you find a solution, But after a good solid two hours here of trying to delete them I went back to a good save. :y:

don't scroll down, if that ticket appears on your screen it will reset. go to accessories and delete them all.
04-09-2013, 06:34 PM #474
What you on about go to accessories, I have no accessories its called Items folder in the GT5 game thats the place with the picture of the little suitcase, When you hover over it its writes up "items"
Am trying to explain it best way I can becuase what your saying is just not happening at my end.:(

No other way to not put a tick on it so that I can get chance to delete it.
You have no option but to SCROLL down to it.:(

Have you tried it with those two cars I put in the desciption above, Insert all 15 and all 7 and then try it?
Thanks.:y:

Sorry mate the pennys dropped. I think, Happy accesories is before you OPEN the tickets folder inside the ITEMS folder.
Hope thats right.Happy And delete the whole TICKET folder.
Not sure if its possible but could be never tried it like that before?
Anyway am a collecter from another site and I had a few hundred in there so like I say I just went back to a good save, But if its right what I think your trying to say then that could possibly work?
Last edited by shabba777 ; 04-09-2013 at 06:41 PM.
04-09-2013, 06:35 PM #475
I found it's best, when you try to insert a set of cars that have more colors listed in the app than there actually are to just avoid inserting them. For now at least, seems to be the easiest approach. The most problematic ones seem to be the Opel & Vauxhall cars, only the Speedster Turbo '00 from each seems to be ok, the Corsa Comfort, Speedster Turbo, Tigra & Vectra from both all have too many colors listed at the minute.
Last edited by shepzki ; 04-09-2013 at 06:41 PM.
04-09-2013, 06:40 PM #476
Nice Job !
04-09-2013, 06:58 PM #477
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
What you on about go to accessories, I have no accessories its called Items folder in the GT5 game thats the place with the picture of the little suitcase

i'm from Belgium and mine is 'accessories'. i will call it 'items' from now on. D=
it's not possible to delete just that one ticket.
i don't need to try it with the integra & ect...
i had the same problem yesterday with the Spoon integra & S2000.
i had allmost had 100 tickets to receive, included the integra and S2000.
once you start receiving your tickets, the game will automatically stop receiving @ the bad ticket, go to 'items' D= and delete all the remaining tickets.
or you can load your back up... D=
04-09-2013, 07:05 PM #478
Originally posted by Wakita View Post
i'm from Belgium and mine is 'accessories'. i will call it 'items' from now on. D=
it's not possible to delete just that one ticket.
i don't need to try it with the integra & ect...
i had the same problem yesterday with the Spoon integra & S2000.
i had allmost had 100 tickets to receive, included the integra and S2000.
once you start receiving your tickets, the game will automatically stop receiving @ the bad ticket, go to 'items' D= and delete all the remaining tickets.
or you can load your back up... D=

I did an edit above mate on my previous post.Happy
Am thinking your trying to say what I have explained below. Hopefully. :y:
_____
Sorry mate the pennys dropped. I think, Happy accesories is before you OPEN the tickets folder inside the ITEMS folder.
Hope thats right.Happy And delete the whole TICKET folder.
Not sure if its possible but could be never tried it like that before?
Anyway am a collecter from another site and I had a few hundred in there so like I say I just went back to a good save, But if its right what I think your trying to say then that could possibly work?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo