03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
05-04-2013, 10:50 AM #848
tonythedog
Save Point
Originally posted by Wakita View Post
how did you get so many cars when the maximum capacity of your garage is 2000 cars?
I tried to give an example to say that I have a sea of ​​cars, I have not exactly more than 2000, do not be alarmed :-), the problem is that when I change from standard to premium or colors, the game slows down so much.
05-04-2013, 10:57 AM #849
4saken
Keeper
Originally posted by razerman View Post
Add with the editor Smile

What do you mean with editor! How did you do that?
05-04-2013, 11:09 AM #850
Originally posted by k View Post
About DLC cars.. as far as I understood it, they will be reset to their genuine parts. And also may be driveable, but the next time you load your savegame the restrictions will apply again and you will see them with that exclamation mark?

I agree with you, the turbo "hole" is still a way to go. 69k BHP on my one and only try offline :dumb:

Ok so I did more testing with this thing. You were right but I were right also Happy

I have everything else legit but I'm missing:
GT-R N24 GT Academy '12
2012 Joey Logano #20 GameStop CAMRY (Fantasy)
Camaro SS "Edge Special" (Actually I have code for this and I downloaded it but it doesn't work as it's US only).

So I made those cars by swapping body codes. I booted up my game and went to garage, used all of them and changed to one original car. Saved my game and then rebooted GT5. Once rebooted I went to garage and....

GT-R N24 GT Academy '12 = Working
2012 Joey Logano #20 GameStop CAMRY (Fantasy) = Marked Uninstalled
Camaro SS "Edge Special" = Marked Uninstalled

New DLC cars (Which are installed from the DLC menu) are working but the other DLC:s aren't.

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Originally posted by 4saken View Post
What do you mean with editor! How did you do that?

Well I haven't done it but if you have 2000 cars and you add for examble Red Bull 5G with the Editor in this thread it should work, right? If not, sorry :(
You can then change body code etc.... to get different car.
05-04-2013, 11:23 AM #851
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Add with the editor Smile

i allready have a full garage but i'm gonna try to add a few more with the editor. not sure if it's goeing to work. keep you updated.

*edit* just tryd to add a few more cars and it's not working

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Originally posted by tonythedog View Post
I tried to give an example to say that I have a sea of ​​cars, I have not exactly more than 2000, do not be alarmed :-), the problem is that when I change from standard to premium or colors, the game slows down so much.

i have arround 1400 standard cars and it can take the game a few seconds to load them. i had more than 2500 colors but i deleted them all to create more space on my savedata. i added my favorite colors with the editor.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Originally posted by AwesomeMan96 View Post
Yeah that's a problem for me :( I don't have great internet, it would take forever to re-download all of the updates again.

do you have wireless internet or do you use a cable?
Last edited by DoN-WaKiTa ; 05-04-2013 at 12:10 PM.
05-04-2013, 11:53 PM #852
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
New DLC cars (Which are installed from the DLC menu) are working but the other DLC:s aren't

PD have failed on that? Gasp

Well I haven't done it but if you have 2000 cars and you add for examble Red Bull 5G with the Editor in this thread it should work, right? If not, sorry :(

Oh yes, I haven't tried it also. But the way I'm thinking slim has added these cars (following my instructions to do so :whistleSmile, they still should be working!

*proud* :y:
05-05-2013, 05:51 AM #853
cab21
Keeper
Hey q-k is bit possible to get point to point tracks in course maker? Are there any secret environments? P2P is already implemented in the game in special events, but isn't available in the course maker. It would be really cool if you could look into this. Thanks
05-05-2013, 07:44 AM #854
4saken
Keeper
Originally posted by cab21 View Post
Hey q-k is bit possible to get point to point tracks in course maker? Are there any secret environments? P2P is already implemented in the game in special events, but isn't available in the course maker. It would be really cool if you could look into this. Thanks

That would be very cool if you can make point to point! And would be awesome if q-k could look in to this as I wouldn't know where to even start looking of this?

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

Ok so I did more testing with this thing. You were right but I were right also Happy

I have everything else legit but I'm missing:
GT-R N24 GT Academy '12
2012 Joey Logano #20 GameStop CAMRY (Fantasy)
Camaro SS "Edge Special" (Actually I have code for this and I downloaded it but it doesn't work as it's US only).

So I made those cars by swapping body codes. I booted up my game and went to garage, used all of them and changed to one original car. Saved my game and then rebooted GT5. Once rebooted I went to garage and....

2012 Joey Logano #20 GameStop CAMRY (Fantasy) = Marked Uninstalled
Camaro SS "Edge Special" = Marked Uninstalled

New DLC cars (Which are installed from the DLC menu) are working but the other DLC:s aren't.

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

O'ok I see what your talking about. Sorry I was thinking you would have to change game data for it to except more than 2000 cars? Sorry my bad :(
05-05-2013, 11:03 AM #855
tonythedog
Save Point
Yesterday I deleted all colors except the dlc, the chrome, matte and the shift
easy because there is a select all, but not for cars, is a big problem.
I was thinking of getting a new save, but how it works for the colors dlc? If I already have the activation once, I can do it again?
05-05-2013, 01:28 PM #856
Originally posted by tonythedog View Post
Yesterday I deleted all colors except the dlc, the chrome, matte and the shift
easy because there is a select all, but not for cars, is a big problem.
I was thinking of getting a new save, but how it works for the colors dlc? If I already have the activation once, I can do it again?

Yeah you can install them again if you start new save.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo