Post: [UPDATED][RELEASE] Red-EyeX32 - Payday 2 Save Editor v2.1.0.0
08-21-2013, 06:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys today I bring you my newest creation for Payday 2.
It will allow you edit mostly every single stat, character, etc...

It has a option to edit how many skill points, your money, masks, and everything inside the treeview is all editable, meaning this save is completely mapped out.

It was one of the hardest to make for sure, but it has finally paid off, now here are some pictures of how the editor looks like:
You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see all those are the options to edit.

I have spent lots of time on this editor and if you would like to donate I would really appreciate it.
The MD5 hash at the bottom of the save was really difficult :p

I would like to thank TheUnexpected for pointing out a obvious bug I was having a difficult time on :p

YOU NEED .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5!

The app just detections because it has been packed to prevent decompilation
Download Link For New Updated Save Editor Below! Works On Latest Patch!

Virus Scan:
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-07-2014 at 05:45 AM.

The following 125 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Dynamite, ⓙω мσ∂z, ▶DaOriginal209◀, $$$ DANGER $$$, A75G, Adzkii, AlabamaHit, Ansity., Anthony Cordero, APOCALYP, ATLien, AwesomeGreat, BASIA2001, bejekas, BHLxEvilControl, BigTrain, BISOON, blastery, bossc2, camero514, YouAppreciateMe, Citadel, cod5cl, colishn, cronos002, DANNY G, DEADCLOWN, DEathKIller123, DeathsDisciple, dolby1, Ephemera, Feraligatr92, FranceDowngrade, GaMeRGiRL_2310, popcornmods, Get-Griefed, GodlyBeAsT95, GodofHosting, gogeta62, Harry, ImPiffHD, JakeP0500, ResistTheJamsha, jJarrad, josesant, JPClyde, justeve, k0tt0, kachubbs, kameron101, khala66, king21, KrAzY_887, lawless___, Legended, lilarron2000, linkon1859, lllllllllllll, Lone_Inferno, Lucas Mace, M0KE, madcow17, Madman89, MalekMFS, Master0wn3r, MattTheKat, mawax, MW2TopTenWORLD, Notorious, NUKES-X-MODS-X, OmegaBeta, P$ycho, Platina, prototyp7159, puffindaherb, Pula, PureXenon, QuantumDev, Rangers 1690, Reelo, S@W, and 25 other users.
02-17-2014, 06:20 PM #227
So this is working on 1.02 data? Anyone figure out the reason why some people get the version error? I it the .NET version or the save data version?

Edit: Confirming that this DOES work on latest patch. Install .NET 4.5, do some restarts if necessary. Export data, change, close program.

Reopen program, hit advanced, fix hash, close program, import to PS3.

Make sure you backup your save before tampering.
Last edited by gootah ; 02-18-2014 at 05:46 AM.
02-18-2014, 06:27 AM #228
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Hello guys today I bring you my newest creation for Payday 2.
It will allow you edit mostly every single stat, character, etc...

It has a option to edit how many skill points, your money, masks, and everything inside the treeview is all editable, meaning this save is completely mapped out.

It was one of the hardest to make for sure, but it has finally paid off, now here are some pictures of how the editor looks like:

As you can see all those are the options to edit.

I have spent lots of time on this editor and if you would like to donate I would really appreciate it.
The MD5 hash at the bottom of the save was really difficult :p

I would like to thank TheUnexpected for pointing out a obvious bug I was having a difficult time on :p

YOU NEED .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5!

The app just detections because it has been packed to prevent decompilation
Download Link For New Updated Save Editor Below! Works On Latest Patch!

Virus Scan:

Thanks for this mate!!! just wondering if there is a way to add more than $1 billion to my stats.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 02-19-2014 at 01:48 AM.
02-19-2014, 01:44 AM #229
This is beast bro you are beast thanks
02-19-2014, 03:15 AM #230
Instead of just making myself level 99, is there some way to make the XP meter partially full, so I'm almost at level 100? That way I can easily get the level 100 trophy.

I went to the wiki page to find the XP amounts for each level. But no matter what amount of XP I enter in the "ExperienceManager" section, I always start the game again at base level 99.
02-20-2014, 10:38 PM #231
Originally posted by 54 View Post
This thread wouldn't be 23 pages long if you guys would just read the previous posts. No you can't add items of any kind, that option was removed because of the newest patch. Even with ID's you don't have the option to add anything. This tool is good for modding your level, your experience, skill points, and money. So basically just stats. Now stop bugging Red with retarded questions and requests. If I had developed a program, I wouldn't even post it here. Most of you window lickers are ungrateful, or just more fucked up than a shit sandwich. Nice job on this Red, and thanks for the updates. I look forward to more from you in the future.

while i want to thank you for clarifying what i was going to ask, you wrote "No you can't add items of any kind, that option was removed because of the newest patch. Even with ID's you don't have the option to add anything. This tool is good for modding your level, your experience, skill points, and money. So basically just stats." i do thank you for this... but i do have to say you are dick riding redeye in the end.

also, "more fucked up than a shit sandwich" the hell is that even supposed to mean? if anything, you are the only adding to the shit population on here.

back to topic, thanks for the save editor redeye. maybe updating the program to allow weapons mods to be put in and weapons and others would be great. maybe even trying to allow super jump like the pc trainer has.
02-21-2014, 11:14 PM #232
PureXenon
Save Point
You may not be able to add weapons and masks etc but you can modify what you currently own. I have a CAR-4 that does 156dmg and a Locomotive that does 196dmg both with 24 accuracy. Just add attachments or switch them out using this tool. Just note that trying to equip a mod the weapon shouldn't have will result in the game freezing up when you try to equip the gun.
02-22-2014, 04:47 AM #233
AwesomeGreat
Pokemon Trainer
[ATTACH=CONFIG]29957[/ATTACH]
02-23-2014, 02:51 PM #234
I cant get this to work keeps saying "The given key was not present in the dictionary" and the options to continue or quit and when i click continue all the options are all greyed out
02-23-2014, 09:46 PM #235
Help! Every time I run the editor I get "This program has stopped working" I made sure .net is updated but the program just won't open! I know it's not the programs fault and it's my system, but does anyone had any idea why this is happening?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo