Post: Gt6 hybrid save, a fix for ofw users till gt6 save editor comes out
03-01-2014, 05:52 AM #1
kameron101
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This only has about 5 or 6 cars that have raised HP that are up at the top of the car list.

And i think about 38mill left in credits

Cars are:

Red Bull x2011@ 4751 hp
Skyline Gt-R M@ 1528 hp
Bugatti veyron@ 3459 hp
ZZII@ 2019 hp
Red Devil@ 2251 hp
Camaro Rs@ 1835 hp
2013 Juan Montoya Nascar car@ 2701

Also Slammed F-150 Lightning, Ram 1500 and some others i cant remember.

This is a fix for OFW users till A save editor comes out so you wont keep posting on farsides thread about his being only for CFW users.... No offense from that statement.

I WILL NOT ACCEPT SAVES AND EDIT UR CARS FOR YOU I WILL ALSO NOT TAKE REQUESTS FOR CERTAIN CARS TO BE HYBRIDED.
ALSO THIS IS FROM BCES VERSION SAVE. I WILL NOT EXPLAIN OR HELP FIGURE OUT HOW TO RESIGN IT. BUT I AM PRETTY SURE YOULL NEED TO HAVE YOUR SAVE AND BACKUP ON YOUR PS3 DELETED BEFORE UPLOADING THIS ONE TO YOUR PS3.

ALSO APPARENTLY ANY GT6 SAVES YOU USE WONT WORK ONLINE IF YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THE USER AGREEMENT ON GT6 GAME. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.

Now Enjoy:You must login or register to view this content.

Resigning save tuts!=D
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by kameron101 ; 03-02-2014 at 12:05 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to kameron101 for this useful post:

cocacolin, cuweniwant, Debiel-2014, Feraligatr92, Fizzy Joon, JK83, LucaTurilli, mazzod, modded_hero, redbullduddy1, Rikzaah,
03-04-2014, 01:19 PM #83
Originally posted by kameron101 View Post
Yeah this guy will help get the game patched quick. You should ask the creator of the tool your using if that'd be a good idea.

well then itll be for a long time till it gets patched since PD cant seem to roll out updates fast enough immarite fellas ?? ... lol ahh lame joke, i know.

i dont know if he would think its a good idea or not, but he did release the tool publicly and he didnt say anything about sharing with people without CFW... what difference does it make who can go online with hybrids whether it be CFW or OFW . Plus i can go online if i want to right now i just dont like going online, its filled with a bunch of whining kids that dont belong.. but thats another story.

and cant you join races that are restricted and also kick people out of the room if they have some crazy hybrid??

i guess ill ask if he thinks its a good idea. its not like im the only one who can make hybrids thanks to the creator, farsidex.
03-04-2014, 02:13 PM #84
kameron101
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by nextgole View Post
well then itll be for a long time till it gets patched since PD cant seem to roll out updates fast enough immarite fellas ?? ... lol ahh lame joke, i know.

i dont know if he would think its a good idea or not, but he did release the tool publicly and he didnt say anything about sharing with people without CFW... what difference does it make who can go online with hybrids whether it be CFW or OFW . Plus i can go online if i want to right now i just dont like going online, its filled with a bunch of whining kids that dont belong.. but thats another story.

and cant you join races that are restricted and also kick people out of the room if they have some crazy hybrid??

i guess ill ask if he thinks its a good idea. its not like im the only one who can make hybrids thanks to the creator, farsidex.

I already asked him the other day. Thats why ill let you find out yourself.
03-04-2014, 02:44 PM #85
well dude dont say " ask the creator" and then leave out the part where he already answered.. i had 1 guy ask me do it for them i dont see what the big deal is since im just doing the work for him. the person that asked me could get a CFW ps3 and do it himself and it would be the same thing .

plus i dont do crazy hybrids , i like realistic hybrids and thats the only thing ill share with this person that asked me nicely i might add.

i guess i wont take requests anymore until i have to bother farsidex and ask him all over again :P

The following user thanked nextgole for this useful post:

kameron101
03-04-2014, 03:02 PM #86
kameron101
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by nextgole View Post
well dude dont say " ask the creator" and then leave out the part where he already answered.. i had 1 guy ask me do it for them i dont see what the big deal is since im just doing the work for him. the person that asked me could get a CFW ps3 and do it himself and it would be the same thing .

plus i dont do crazy hybrids , i like realistic hybrids and thats the only thing ill share with this person that asked me nicely i might add.

i guess i wont take requests anymore until i have to bother farsidex and ask him all over again :P

I think hp saves will be after next patch not sure =D
03-04-2014, 04:20 PM #87
kameron101
Do a barrel roll!
Seems that hybrid saves for ofw ps3's, would have to be the ofw user send there ps3 save to a cfw user and him/her make the hybrids on the save, then send it back to ofw user and they resign it. Then wala they'll have hybrids online. Seems to me this will end up being a service.Because thats gonna be a lot of saves to do. Looks like farsidex was thinking when he put that donation button in his tool lol. Good thinking buddy! =D
03-05-2014, 11:56 AM #88
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
03-12-2014, 08:14 AM #89
THIS SUCKS NORMALLY I WOULDNT COMPLAIN BUT IM REALLY ANNOYED IVE BEEN TRYING TO RESIGN THIS SAVE FOR HOURS (AND IM NOT BEING SARCASTIC) AND EVERYTHING SEEMS TO GO FINE TILL I TRY TO PUT ON PS3 AND ITS CORRUPTED.... EVERY TIME!!!! NO MATTER WHAT RESIGNER I USE OR WETHER I UPDATE IT JUST DONT WORK CAN SOPMEONE PLZ HELP? LOL Sorry for caps didn't realize till after I typed it out.
03-12-2014, 08:37 AM #90
LucaTurilli
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by GodofGamers2011 View Post
THIS SUCKS NORMALLY I WOULDNT COMPLAIN BUT IM REALLY ANNOYED IVE BEEN TRYING TO RESIGN THIS SAVE FOR HOURS (AND IM NOT BEING SARCASTIC) AND EVERYTHING SEEMS TO GO FINE TILL I TRY TO PUT ON PS3 AND ITS CORRUPTED.... EVERY TIME!!!! NO MATTER WHAT RESIGNER I USE OR WETHER I UPDATE IT JUST DONT WORK CAN SOPMEONE PLZ HELP? LOL Sorry for caps didn't realize till after I typed it out.

You can still edit your post....

Use the latest Bruteforce save data 4.6 from aldotools package.
I had issues last night when resigning using PS3 resigner 2.0, but after using BruteForce Save data 4.6 it worked as normal.
03-12-2014, 03:29 PM #91
I know but I dnt know how to make it all lower case without retypeing and im to lazy for that ish lol and thanks for the heads up but I have tried brutforce and yes it is updated to 4.6 I also updated the resigners games.conf with one I found last night that's only about a month old (only one I could find) and still nothing I will give bruteforce another shot now that ive had some sleep. also would any elite with CFW be willing to make me a brz with 1200 hp and a viper engine swap and a Nissan gtr spec v with 1250 hp can send save file if anyones willing much thanks for all you guys help either way special thanks to luca man ill try re installing and updating bruteforce.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo