03-15-2014, 08:22 AM #1
Kappa
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. 0/54

Changes:
Improved search
Bug fixes
New hosting
Last edited by Kappa ; 06-27-2014 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Update

The following 26 users say thank you to Kappa for this useful post:

A Friend, Arrow_Modz, CITYCOMET, cuartaesfera, DaveLivvie, dr1ft3r, Eat_Ur_Food, EHRAB BIN LADEN, HaTeRM4NR33T, HeLLrIdEr1982, herpycherp, iMoDzF4N4TiK, JK83, joni_djESP, lmTumbler, LucaTurilli, MODZ4FUN420, MR_M5, nextgole, nsfgp, rayhan187, RoCK__711, SiNiST3R, ZeroFateHD, Zwiik
04-01-2014, 01:54 AM #56
dirtydad95
Save Point
tape on Utube GT6 Hack FR TUTO savedata cheatee
04-01-2014, 05:32 PM #57
Kappa
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
Looks like another tool I know of.Winky Winky

Yeah, but the You must login or register to view this content. supports more regions and auto-detects your region which I think is pretty cool Cool Man (aka Tustin)

After reading You must login or register to view this content., I released this:
It was basic but got the job done. It changed "the name you enter the first time you boot up the game and do the practice run" and that's all I really wanted to accomplish. At that time, I hadn't considered the possibilities. When I saw the other tool for the first time, I realized what I was capable of and for that, I'm grateful.

People can say I'm a copycat and (in a way) they're right. I'm not ashamed to admit it, because that's how people learn :p
04-04-2014, 04:28 AM #58
Default Avatar
mshaaks
This is my SAVE DATA

04-06-2014, 01:34 AM #59
hey kappa. can i add you on skype...have a few questions about how to get this tool to work for me...i know you're busy with many requests and stuff, im not in a hurry so whenever you can i'd appreciate it...thanks in advance.
04-06-2014, 07:12 AM #60
Kappa
Bounty hunter
Well, I would. But to be honest with you, I don't have a Skype account.
If you send me a PM explaining the trouble you're having, I'll do my best to help.

In any case, if we're unable to find a solution:
I can mod your save Smile
04-07-2014, 12:32 AM #61
why do i get a unhandled exeption error when i attach the tool most of the time? And when it does finally attach properly nothing works like setting max money. why is that? I'm using CCAPI and GT6 Duplex version internal if any of that matters.
04-07-2014, 01:05 PM #62
Kappa
Bounty hunter
You're getting the unhandled exception because of the min/max values of the numeric boxes. I'm working on a fix. To save the max credits you need to win a race or sell a vehicle. Unfamiliar with the Duplex version, this tool supports region: BCJS.

Edit: unhandled exception fixed.
Last edited by Kappa ; 04-07-2014 at 07:42 PM.
04-07-2014, 10:31 PM #63
Ohh dang the duplex version is BCES so does that mean it will not work for me? I tried selling a vehicle and winning a race and still no credits?:(
04-07-2014, 10:39 PM #64
Kappa
Bounty hunter
Yeah, sorry. I'll try to add BCES support soon.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo