05-29-2014, 04:16 PM #1
clark1226
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey are you guys still freezing when playing Battlefield 4 on ps3 today i was trying to find a way not to freeze when playing conquest, rush, oblitiration,etc and i found a way to reduce the freezing problem by 50%.. what you need to do is play just play dlc maps because seen the first update of battlefield 4 its soooo rare to freeze but when they update it to 1.08 then the freezing problem start to begin all the time so they must did something wrong to the battlefield 4 maps thats why its freeze when ur playing the default maps but if you dont have any mappacks you can only play TDM, domination, Capture the Flag.... so Have fun playing Battlefield 4 without freezing Smile
05-30-2014, 04:11 AM #2
clark1226
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Vince
It's the overall game. It's so buggy and broken even on PC. The rushed this game to the max and the gameplay/mechanics suffered because of it.

i know thats why ea should focus creating the game not freezing, crushing and buggy not releasing new game

The following user thanked clark1226 for this useful post:

05-31-2014, 02:14 PM #3
THEHELPER5
Gym leader
i switched up to ps4 from my ps3 and i gotta say, the ps3 version feels really broken. I hardly ever experience bugs,freezing, or crashes on my ps4. Like it feels way more polished on ps4 than it does on ps3. maybe thats just me though? the game still has horrible net code but whatever lol!

The following user thanked THEHELPER5 for this useful post:

clark1226
05-31-2014, 02:16 PM #4
its is broken lol ive played it alotr and its a good ganme but ya horrible on ps3

The following user thanked Destiny- for this useful post:

clark1226
06-01-2014, 12:10 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Certain events cause crashing, other events don't unsure what the cause is or how to fix it.
Tried to get hold of DICE but no reply which makes me sad to see.
My only advice is to quit before these events take place.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

clark1226
06-04-2014, 10:27 PM #6
clark1226
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Certain events cause crashing, other events don't unsure what the cause is or how to fix it.
Tried to get hold of DICE but no reply which makes me sad to see.
My only advice is to quit before these events take place.

Just lemme know if the ea msg you and im really hoping they fix it becuase yesterday i update my bf4 and still freeze lol
06-04-2014, 10:51 PM #7
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
i have bf4 on ps3 and ps4 ps4 version no freezes at all on ps4 but with the ps3 one it only seems to freeze on the firestorm map or i join a map from the server browser im lucky to get though 5 games
09-21-2014, 04:38 PM #8
Thanks It WORKS WOW THANKS AGAIN
Originally posted by clark1226 View Post
Hey are you guys still freezing when playing Battlefield 4 on ps3 today i was trying to find a way not to freeze when playing conquest, rush, oblitiration,etc and i found a way to reduce the freezing problem by 50%.. what you need to do is play just play dlc maps because seen the first update of battlefield 4 its soooo rare to freeze but when they update it to 1.08 then the freezing problem start to begin all the time so they must did something wrong to the battlefield 4 maps thats why its freeze when ur playing the default maps but if you dont have any mappacks you can only play TDM, domination, Capture the Flag.... so Have fun playing Battlefield 4 without freezing Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo