07-11-2014, 12:19 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Rank 100 takes 140,000,
100-110 was 200,000 per rank after that a slow increase in xp needed.
120 to 121 takes 640,000.

I have no idea how much xp is required after 121.

The following 4 users say thank you to ResistTheSun for this useful post:

moekroeman, Mythusala, Turk_Warrior, Zambie
07-14-2014, 03:15 PM #11
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by SNIP37 View Post
I'll be sure to give your methods a try, Thanks

Best mindset to give yourself you're a hunter, think like one. Be in spots which are a pain to counter along with using sound. You can hear footsteps to a point but loads of warning sounds. From gun fire to reloads to people shouting.
Sniping is about reading people, learning what people do and what they do near you. In some games people are smart so you need to be smart.
Out think people reading skill levels what they are likely to do think like your opponent. Just try to avoid over doing it as sometimes bad players can do random things.

Drag scope is key along with using your pistol so pick one you love.
Shorty 12G or P226 or CZ-75 for me.

All about getting used to the kit and playing it right. Another thing to keep in mind sometimes it good to use a gun over a sniper.
If you want to get used to the kit use a carbine first.

Don't forget that ADS too long you have scope shine :p

Rather fun kit, but requires a degree of skills along with learning it. Any sniper works just some have different roles Smile

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Zambie
07-14-2014, 03:23 PM #12
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Best mindset to give yourself you're a hunter, think like one. Be in spots which are a pain to counter along with using sound. You can hear footsteps to a point but loads of warning sounds. From gun fire to reloads to people shouting.
Sniping is about reading people, learning what people do and what they do near you. In some games people are smart so you need to be smart.
Out think people reading skill levels what they are likely to do think like your opponent. Just try to avoid over doing it as sometimes bad players can do random things.

Drag scope is key along with using your pistol so pick one you love.
Shorty 12G or P226 or CZ-75 for me.

All about getting used to the kit and playing it right. Another thing to keep in mind sometimes it good to use a gun over a sniper.
If you want to get used to the kit use a carbine first.

Don't forget that ADS too long you have scope shine :p

Rather fun kit, but requires a degree of skills along with learning it. Any sniper works just some have different roles Smile

WOW mind Blown you've givin me a whole different perspective to sniping bro Thanks But what sniper would you use as a sort of close range as i play team deathmatch
07-14-2014, 03:49 PM #13
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
WOW mind Blown you've givin me a whole different perspective to sniping bro Thanks But what sniper would you use as a sort of close range as i play team deathmatch

Elite (hipfire boss)
M40 / GOL (Butter for close range both are good)
JNG (Mr Average)

Tons of spots in TDM to play as a sniper just remember to move around if need be. Normally play conquest so had a ton more freedom.
Rush I found painful to snipe.
07-14-2014, 03:56 PM #14
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Elite (hipfire boss)
JNG (Mr Average)

Tons of spots in TDM to play as a sniper just remember to move around if need be. Normally play conquest so had a ton more freedom.

This is actually being very useful to me i can see why they call you lead community manager & (Strategist)
07-14-2014, 04:07 PM #15
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Elite (hipfire boss)
JNG (Mr Average)

I'm thinking about starting to play obliteration again so if the enemy gets the bomb he's going to have many team mates around him and i can see where the bomb carrier is at all times
07-14-2014, 06:56 PM #16
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
I'm thinking about starting to play obliteration again so if the enemy gets the bomb he's going to have many team mates around him and i can see where the bomb carrier is at all times

Being changed soon so it's not all the time highlighted delayed.
Also I play too much BF :p
07-15-2014, 02:51 AM #17
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Being changed soon so it's not all the time highlighted delayed.
Also I play too much BF :p

Oh that sucks But you would still be able to know where he is most of the time
07-15-2014, 11:06 AM #18
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Oh that sucks But you would still be able to know where he is most of the time

I have abused it bit too much it was a welcome change to happen.
07-15-2014, 01:08 PM #19
I have abused it bit too much it was a welcome change to happen.

can u pm me ur psn i want to play bf4 with u bro im realyy good trust me it will be worth it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo