08-16-2014, 11:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, i haven't seen anyone doing services for these games so I'd like to start up my own incase anyone wanted any mods for these games but haven't had the chance to find someone to do it for them.

The Last of Us (1.11)
+Unlock All
+Set Clan Number
+Days Played
+Boosters Amount
+Equip DLC Weapons
+Maxed Loadout Points
+Any Rank & Prestige
($10)

Uncharted 3 (1.19)
+Unlock Djinn
+Custom Stats
+Platinum/Gold/Silver/Bronze Tournament
+99+ Tournament Tickets
+Any Legacy
+Maxed Money
+etc.
( $10 - $12 )
NOTE: Added Gold Boosters - Costs two bucks more.
UPDATE: Have to find it again Not Happy or Sad

Uncharted 2
+Maxed Out or Custom Stats
+Level 80
+Maxed Out Money
( $10 )

Happy

TERMS OF SERVICE:
If you DO NOT agree with any of this, do not buy from me, I will decline your service AND BLOCK YOU.
-NO SPAM
-NO RUSHING
-BE PATIENT
-NO DISPUTES
-NO REFUNDS
-I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BANS OR ANYTHING THAT GOES WRONG!!
-NO PAYPAL
-MUST HAVE READ MY ENTIRE THREAD
-TOS CAN CHANGE AT ANYTIME
***BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK***

PAYMENTS ACCEPTED-
AMAZON E-MAIL DELIVERY GIFT CARD ($1+)
+ MORE JUST ASK

CONTACT INFORMATION:

NGU: NEXTGENUPDATE INBOX! <----
TSU SOCIAL NETWORK: You must login or register to view this content.
YouTube Channel: You must login or register to view this content.

If you do not agree with the above Terms then i will DECLINE your SERVICE
Last edited by Creepzoid 0___0 ; 12-14-2014 at 09:43 PM. Reason: 12/14 UPDATED
08-29-2014, 01:27 PM #11
Originally posted by V View Post
Well, there's a new update. Lol, do you have the offsets for the 1.08 one? If so, proof.

proof like how mate? make a new P$N acc and set it to lvl 999 with 9-week cycle symbol and put it on top of the leaderboard? or u talking about offsetz for inf ammo...stuff? i can put the new offsetz here for inf ammo and whatever else inf it has(tho i've seen some tools already released for 1.08 dunno if they working probably),AND as i said on other thread I might make All-in one tool(no promise tho) and post it here BUT I WON'T release the offsets for lvl, loudout or in-detail statz before creating my tool
08-29-2014, 03:41 PM #12
Originally posted by RFISH3R View Post
proof like how mate? make a new P$N acc and set it to lvl 999 with 9-week cycle symbol and put it on top of the leaderboard? or u talking about offsetz for inf ammo...stuff? i can put the new offsetz here for inf ammo and whatever else inf it has(tho i've seen some tools already released for 1.08 dunno if they working probably),AND as i said on other thread I might make All-in one tool(no promise tho) and post it here BUT I WON'T release the offsets for lvl, loudout or in-detail statz before creating my tool

the game community is going down. if you really want to make a tool with all that stuff you say (wich would give you the max respect from the community) is now.
anyway i don't think you are going to do it. you showed a picture of the loadout long time ago and we still don't have nothing.
08-29-2014, 09:48 PM #13

I'll believe it when I see it. Loadout points, stats, leaderboard etc. for 1.08. Otherwise, it's just another tool like the rest. Nothing too exciting.
08-29-2014, 10:41 PM #14
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
there is no tool for it yet but i got its offset(level and badge symbol) and also every single stats parameters(Supply Raid, Survivorz, Int..exe, death,time...) on each page of the leaderboard, oh and loadout modification btw! for a proof i posted a pic of each on draco's thread long time ago, pm me if u need eh

Shit... you gonna make a tool? Send me the pics
08-30-2014, 04:06 PM #15
I'll believe it when I see it. Loadout points, stats, leaderboard etc. for 1.08. Otherwise, it's just another tool like the rest. Nothing too exciting.

You must login or register to view this content.

real enough for you to believe it eh? oh and don't even think about it saying they're fake or photoshoped cuz the statz is also available on the clan page of the leaderboard among top 50playerz! READ my post properly, i never said that i have a tool to release yet.

The following 2 users say thank you to RFISH3R for this useful post:

pasky, uncharted lover
08-30-2014, 08:42 PM #16

real enough for you to believe it eh? oh and don't even think about it saying they're fake or photoshoped cuz the statz is also available on the clan page of the leaderboard among top 50playerz! READ my post properly, i never said that i have a tool to release yet.

But you "know" the offsets apparently? Is that for the newest update too? A video would be more believable. Only person I know who does this is Ammar but he won't release unless he gets paid.
Only way i'd really believe you is if i can prove one of the offsets of my own and show that it is
indeed legit in a video and give you credit for it.

Sorry, i just don't believe some people on here in all honesty lol.
A ton load of people on here act like they are true modders/hackers.

That's why i am stingy about it, I don't mean to come off rude.
Last edited by Creepzoid 0___0 ; 08-30-2014 at 10:49 PM.
08-30-2014, 08:48 PM #17
uncharted lover
Do a barrel roll!

please please release tool really I think the last of us great Game but Few moding will be boring , are you can Change character in-game ? to zombie or anythink Funny ?
08-30-2014, 11:37 PM #18
But you "know" the offsets apparently? Is that for the newest update too? A video would be more believable. Only person I know who does this is Ammar but he won't release unless he gets paid.
Only way i'd really believe you is if i can prove one of the offsets of my own and show that it is
indeed legit in a video and give you credit for it.

Sorry, i just don't believe some people on here in all honesty lol.
A ton load of people on here act like they are true modders/hackers.

That's why i am stingy about it, I don't mean to come off rude.

haha i don't need your approval mate I'm doing this service on my website for a long time... u can see the latest version number in the right corner( i mean no offense but itz really stupid to think that someone was able to find all these offsetz for example on 1.05 BUT couldn't find it anymore on .06,7 or 9??)

AND BY GOING TO THE LEADERBOARD "FiRST TAB, CLAN SIZE PAGE" ON YOUR OWN PS3 TO SEE MY NAME, so you better don't think that this conversation will wind up me to release the offset here! i've provided enough proof and the rest you can check it on your own in the leaderboard, and i tell you what , that ammar guy doesn't have any of these offsetz never found em.

* was #19 in CLAN-GLOBAL LEADERBOARD but i set it #1 today
Last edited by RFISH3R ; 08-31-2014 at 06:05 AM.
08-30-2014, 11:45 PM #19
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Shit... you gonna make a tool? Send me the pics

as i said no promise for a tool soon, i think u can see picz that i uploaded here on this thread or go to your in-game leaderboard and check among top 50 playerz to see there.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo