09-12-2014, 09:11 AM #1
SU44K8
Suffocate
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is the best way I've gotten a lot of blue engrams. If you know a better way please share!

First get a Fireteam of 3. Then go to Strike Playlist and pick any difficulty (I prefer level 22.) Keep quitting and finding a game until you get the Nexus mission on Venus. Just run past the enemies you can and defeat the ones you have to. Then when you come out of the dark cave you use the flash light in you will come to a cliff with about 20 enemies. Defeat all the enemies and pick up anything they drop, then everyone jump off and die then repeat. Don't worry there is a checkpoint right when you come out the cave. They don't always drop engrams, only every once in a while. But this is by far the best way I've found to farm blue engrams.

You can get any engrams from this, not just blue!

NOTE: This may work if you pick the Nexus mission straight from Venus, let me know.
[EDIT: This will work just as well by picking the mission from Venus as it does from the strike playlist (from my experience.)]

Add me to do this on PS4: SU44K8-God
Last edited by SU44K8 ; 09-14-2014 at 02:10 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to SU44K8 for this useful post:

Harley Quinn, kristijan1001, Mauzey, Thirst, Ciri
09-13-2014, 02:16 PM #11
SU44K8
Suffocate
Each drop only you see it and you pick it up. Example: You see a blue engram, you're friends wont see it or pick it up, only you can.

The following user thanked SU44K8 for this useful post:

09-13-2014, 02:35 PM #12
SinsMod
Can’t trickshot me!
Found 3 Legendary Engrams With This Method So I Can Say it's Working :]
09-13-2014, 08:34 PM #13
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
This is the best way I've gotten a lot of blue engrams. If you know a better way please share!

First get a Fireteam of 3. Then go to Strike Playlist and pick any difficulty (I prefer level 22.) Keep quitting and finding a game until you get the Nexus mission on Venus. Just run past the enemies you can and defeat the ones you have to. Then when you come out of the dark cave you use the flash light in you will come to a cliff with about 20 enemies. Defeat all the enemies and pick up anything they drop, then everyone jump off and die then repeat. Don't worry there is a checkpoint right when you come out the cave. They don't always drop engrams, only every once in a while. But this is by far the best way I've found to farm blue engrams.

You can get any engrams from this, not just blue!

NOTE: This may work if you pick the Nexus mission straight from Venus, let me know.
[EDIT: This will work just as well by picking the mission from Venus as it does from the strike playlist (from my experience.)]

Tried for about 20 minutes, got only 3 blues between all 3 and about 6 greens
09-13-2014, 08:37 PM #14
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by Dakota. View Post
Tried for about 20 minutes, got only 3 blues between all 3 and about 6 greens

Yea, thats about how much you'll get per 20min. Still quicker than legit.
09-13-2014, 08:39 PM #15
jjjjjrussell
★★★Hostile |HK| Kids★★★
Need Two people For Xbox One Gamertag: xjreezy
09-13-2014, 08:44 PM #16
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
Yea, thats about how much you'll get per 20min. Still quicker than legit.

It was between all of us, not that every person got that :p
09-13-2014, 10:01 PM #17
Harley Quinn
Little One
This actually works Happy

I'm doing it on lvl 16 (My friends low level)

I've gotten 4 rare and 2 legendary in 30mins!
09-13-2014, 10:01 PM #18
k1lla4o1
Pokemon Trainer
I found another way. Go to Venus and go to the patrol mission. Then go to the battle ground where there's a lot of Vex and Fallen fighting it out. Kill them all and they will just keep spawning. Be careful though because the big guys sometimes comes in and try to kill you. This you can do solo. Its pretty affective. I don't take credit for this. I found this method on bungie forums.
09-13-2014, 10:24 PM #19
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by k1lla4o1 View Post
I found another way. Go to Venus and go to the patrol mission. Then go to the battle ground where there's a lot of Vex and Fallen fighting it out. Kill them all and they will just keep spawning. Be careful though because the big guys sometimes comes in and try to kill you. This you can do solo. Its pretty affective. I don't take credit for this. I found this method on bungie forums.

I tried this and got like one blue and 2 green in like 30-40 and I almost tripled that with this method. But you're right that method does work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo