Post: [Destiny] Banned because of hack/glitch/cheat ? (How to bypass/unban tutorial)
09-13-2014, 01:29 AM #1
AmmarA1
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello !

as you all can see on the video, I got banned of playing Destiny !
and I'm going to teach you all how to bypass and unban your self to play the game again .

Finally I unban my self by some steps , all what you need to do is :

1- Delete the game files from "Game Data Utility" (updates/setups)
2- Your IP got banned so you will need to restart your modem (keep it off for like 10 minutes).
3- You will need to Rebuild your database by going into (recovery mode) and choose "Rebuild Database" (this will delete all messages from your PSN accounts).
4- Change your PS3 ConsoleID .
5- Create a new account (using same region of the game) then install the game files .
6- Go use any other account that didn't get banned ( perfer to create new one ) and enjoy getting back to the game

That's all what I did to bypass and remove the banned !
Just make sure that you are using good ConsoleID and account that didn't get banned before !!

Good luck !
Last edited by AmmarA1 ; 09-14-2014 at 01:56 AM. Reason: No need to change mac

The following 4 users say thank you to AmmarA1 for this useful post:

nadeem360, rodrigovidal, Ultragian, xxIOxx

The following 8 users groaned at AmmarA1 for this awful post:

Calyx, Cyb3r, DAFG20, EG6, Welsh, Not Rage, The-KozMic-Modz, Ciri
01-19-2015, 10:05 PM #38
Originally posted by MilkShakeModz View Post
got banned on legit level 26 light character wasnt even modding, wtf

You were probably playing with a modder without knowing so

They say that you tagged along lol
01-19-2015, 10:07 PM #39
Originally posted by BlunTz View Post
ok for one , all u need to do is make a new account, but that is not going to prevent u from getting banned again..even if u r playing legit.. and two someone needs to release a anti-ban eboot.. the reason you are all being banned is because bungie DETECTS that u are on CFW.. this leading to ban.. anti-ban eboot will prevent such action in the future but as of yet no one has bothered to release one.. as of now i have no clue why.. this has become an issue since "The Dark Below" DLC was released

How about using PSN patch and using disable CFW option?
01-19-2015, 10:35 PM #40
moenahli
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Detertrots View Post
Why did you even bother to press the "Post A New Thread" button? Pug

You shouldn't have pressed the "post quick reply" button
I myself and lots of others, and mostly likely even you, didnt know that we should reinstall gamedata to not recieve the ban message.
No, changing the account or the cid only,is not enough...
yes it did work with me the first time i got banned as i remember, by just making a new account i didnt even get cid banned.
But the second time it'll be a cid ban yet this time even if u change to a new fresh account and cid you'll still be getting the ban error message
In short, stop trolling around and talking crap to people especially where u dont even have the right to
01-19-2015, 11:29 PM #41
Originally posted by moenahli View Post
You shouldn't have pressed the "post quick reply" button
I myself and lots of others, and mostly likely even you, didnt know that we should reinstall gamedata to not recieve the ban message.
No, changing the account or the cid only,is not enough...
yes it did work with me the first time i got banned as i remember, by just making a new account i didnt even get cid banned.
But the second time it'll be a cid ban yet this time even if u change to a new fresh account and cid you'll still be getting the ban error message
In short, stop trolling around and talking crap to people especially where u dont even have the right to

#rekt lol
01-19-2015, 11:52 PM #42
Beta.
Banned
Well simply in the title, you got banned because you were hacking :(
01-20-2015, 09:20 AM #43
MaD_KiWi_BlunTz
Pokemon Trainer
at this point .. anyone who is willing tp try something thinking it might work, fully has my support.. try it and get back to me
01-21-2015, 09:44 AM #44
Everything has changed now, they ban your cID and your account with it :(
01-26-2015, 04:04 PM #45
WOOT! 2 hours of game play until i was banned!
03-24-2015, 03:59 AM #46
i got banned too was using the 1.09 rtm tool from stunz and kronoaxis.. i had habib 4.70 1.01 loaded it t hrough multiman 4.66 than used psnpatch the newest one and did triangle to disable cfw. was using no recoil, damage modifier, god mode, firespeed, imnunity, enemies cant attack, head shot kill, inf super bomb and nade. but every time i used god mode or damage modifier i would die in one shot from any enemy. was already level 6 trying to speed rush the game lol. now it says im a weasel and im banned lol. I would start over but im already level 28 with all 3 characters legit on xbox 360.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo