09-13-2014, 11:58 AM #1
SU44K8
Suffocate
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
CHEAPEST ON NGU
OPEN
Knightfall normal on sale $8 Prestige $20!!!

You must login or register to view this content.

SU44K8 (Suffocate) here, trusted former sectional moderator of the Destiny section. On my personal account I am 301 on my hunter 304 on both Titans. No glitches, mods, etc. everything will be done %100 legit. If you have any questions about the satisfaction of my customers please feel free to PM them!

PSN is the best way to contact me or message me on here. PSN: SU44K8-God

ALL PRICES ARE ASSUMED I AM PLAYING ON YOUR ACCOUNT FOR YOU UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.

I can join your fireteam and help out for reduced prices. Carry prices listed does not qualify for reduced prices.

Cheaper for D2 returning customers!

Prices below don't have discount factored in.

Services:

Trials:
Flawless carry $45
7 wins $35
Others available upon request
(Please be an "ok" player and listen, have mic.)

Character leveling:
Level 1-20 + 200 power level $35
Power level 200-250 $50
Power level 250-275 $50
Others available upon request

Knightfall:
Knightfall normal carry $15
Knigtfall prestige $40

Factions:
500 faction tokens $20
(Prices may change, if i get 500 quick and easy ill keep getting you more for your $20 worth.

Other:
Exotic quests
You name what you what done, it can be anything on D2 and we will work something out.

Payments accepted:
Paypal
PSN cards (will cost more if paid with)

I will complete each account in order, fast, efficient, and effectively, if you would like yours to be priority please tell me so, it WILL cost extra.

If you would like any service but cant pay the price listed we can work a deal out. Please quote me or PM me with what you would like and we will talk price.

No refunds once paid, unless I wasn't able to finish. Not because you didn't want me to finish.
Last edited by SU44K8 ; 09-28-2017 at 01:24 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to SU44K8 for this useful post:

187i, jassim12, Mauzey, Modus, VHS, worrorfight
12-08-2014, 06:33 AM #56
This guy is legit and friendly.I highly recommend him !
12-10-2014, 07:20 AM #57
Do you lvl up weapons?
12-12-2014, 10:36 PM #58
xiiVisualiize
Pokemon Trainer
can you level me up to level 24 im level 1 right now i pm'd you on skype
12-14-2014, 01:50 AM #59
VHS
Has been a while
Originally posted by SU44K8
2 people just paid $45. I discontinued that service because I wasn't getting my money's worth out of the time I was spending.

How much to kill Crota (I have the CP)? I can't seem to find a group who is experienced enough or do enough damage to finish him off before enrage. If it's anywhere between $40-$60 PM me or Quote back to let me know.
12-14-2014, 03:34 PM #60
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by VHS View Post
How much to kill Crota (I have the CP)? I can't seem to find a group who is experienced enough or do enough damage to finish him off before enrage. If it's anywhere between $40-$60 PM me or Quote back to let me know.

We are in the process of trying to find the best and easiest way to kill him. Once we find that I'll be more than happy too.
12-14-2014, 07:49 PM #61
VHS
Has been a while
We are in the process of trying to find the best and easiest way to kill him. Once we find that I'll be more than happy too.

Killed it the first time with my warlock, just trying to find people for my 2nd warlock.

Used the strat where everyone goes left. With two snipers (preferably Ice Breakers) to take down the boomers on the balcony and at least two people with Gjal to chunk down Crota's shield. If no one has Gjal, then a Titan with Weapons of Light in the back and everyone with snipers could chunk down the shield too. For DPS on crota we just used this method You must login or register to view this content.

Basically after you take down Crota's shield and he is about to kneel, a warlock would go down and then revive. This makes Crota summon the Oversoul and he goes into that animation where he is standing up and holding up the sword, during that whole time his shield is still down and the sword bearer could hit him 3 times with R2 (heavy attack), then after the team takes out the oversoul Crota goes back to a kneeling position where the sword bearer could hit him another 2-3 times.

So basically you hit him 6 times in one shield takedown, and 9 hits in ONE sword run.
12-14-2014, 10:45 PM #62
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by VHS View Post
Killed it the first time with my warlock, just trying to find people for my 2nd warlock.

Used the strat where everyone goes left. With two snipers (preferably Ice Breakers) to take down the boomers on the balcony and at least two people with Gjal to chunk down Crota's shield. If no one has Gjal, then a Titan with Weapons of Light in the back and everyone with snipers could chunk down the shield too. For DPS on crota we just used this method You must login or register to view this content.

Basically after you take down Crota's shield and he is about to kneel, a warlock would go down and then revive. This makes Crota summon the Oversoul and he goes into that animation where he is standing up and holding up the sword, during that whole time his shield is still down and the sword bearer could hit him 3 times with R2 (heavy attack), then after the team takes out the oversoul Crota goes back to a kneeling position where the sword bearer could hit him another 2-3 times.

So basically you hit him 6 times in one shield takedown, and 9 hits in ONE sword run.

Going to give that a go right now!
12-17-2014, 07:58 PM #63
SUK44K8 I added you on Skype and will be interested in this service. Thanks
12-17-2014, 11:04 PM #64
Added you on Skype.

OPEN

No modding here, everything I will be doing is %100 legit, me grinding it out. PS3/PS4 service.

Here is what I offer:

Level 20+: Add on skype or PM to discuss price

1 hour of material farming: $5
(Materials meaning Relic Iron/Spirit Bloom/Helium/ Spin Metal. I will be using the farming method I use to get my own, I will not cheat you on your hour. If you don't get as much as I think you should I'll put in an extra 20min or so.)

1 hour of running strikes: $6
From this you will get reputation towards your faction, vanguard marks, engrams, and possible exotic weapons/armor.

Bounty completion: $1 per bounty
Only vanguard, if you have any other bounties tell me which one and I will give you a price.

Crucible Marks: $.60 per mark

Vanguard Marks: Price pends on rank
Please message me on skype for more details.

Ascendant Shards/Energy Farming: $10 per hour
With this there is no guarantee of how many I can get. But if you haven't done the daily I will do that along with getting raid chests if the raid hasn't been done.

If you have any other request just ask and I will say if I will do it or not and give you a price.

I will complete each account in order, if you would like yours to be priority please tell me so, it WILL cost extra.

If you would like Raid checkpoints please check out my other thread: You must login or register to view this content.

Please quote me or PM me with what you would like and we will talk price.

No refunds once paid, no exceptions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo