10-07-2014, 07:34 PM #1
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Here is a tool we all have been waiting for! :wub:

Pictures

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

3/53 : Encryption

Credits
Franky
IDontLeech[/CENTER]
Last edited by IDontLeech ; 10-08-2014 at 09:24 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to IDontLeech for this useful post:

Hammy, bAdReQuEsT, boypalos, Cain532, carma66, Dan Dactyl, Riften, DEREKTROTTER, Criptus, devsnz, Dex4.21, evanodair, Gay For Satan, hibye3, ItsLollo1000, khan102, Kryptus, maykellove, Mythusala, nathanbeirne, rodrigovidal, Sir Zee, Sir_Vapes_A_lot, suky xiong, Sunshine//Adam, Tekkaman77, Terrorize 420, VMP, Winter, worrorfight, Worst, XxlYlOlLlOlxX, Zambie
10-23-2014, 02:50 AM #38
Feik
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by IDontLeech View Post
Here is a tool we all have been waiting for! :wub:

Pictures

3/53 : Encryption

Credits
Franky
IDontLeech[/CENTER]

you're all sooking, but is this a legit tool or no?
10-23-2014, 04:16 AM #39
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
Originally posted by y8rz3l56ye2n8q View Post
So there wasn't a single code out there for nearly 3 years for Skyrim that came out 11-11-11, and a week after something is finally released you somehow made a tool with every single identical code and it's just coincidence?Kidding me

I know people don't create offsets, and often don't need to create a routine of their own for many codes because they can often just delete 1 line of code or create a value with li or lis. There is finding what others don't bother with, and writing large routines for codes which are individually unique. If you know how to program and make a tool, why not do something more useful with your skills? Netcheat can do what your tool does and more. There's a nice big section labeled "You must login or register to view this content.". You can join the crowd and fill in some requests. A lot of people on this site making RTM tools that are redundant could be doing that rather than taking up space. It would also be nice if people would just make plugins for NetCheat so everything can be rolled into 1 tool rather than many separate tools. Unless you are making RTM tools just for learning purposes of your own, it has new things nobody has released, or it's doing something special that can't be achieved any other way, they are as useful as having another shoe brand when there's already many that are identical beyond having "cooler shapes and colors". It's a little handy with a RTM tool allowing you to toggle things, but you could likely make a NetCheat plugin too. Nobody needs another brand of shoes to go through while shopping, all we need is 1 so we don't go through a ton of clones.

I just keep randomly seeing things from CMP end up here in another useless RTM tool. If you aren't lying and somebody gave you those "easy to find" codes, you could skip your middleman and just hop on the forums there. Nobody mentions the site or the person that made them. There's almost no way I'd believe for a second you found the exact same codes as another guy a week after they were posted when there's been nothing for nearly 3 years. You don't need to mention any kind of credits but it's still a little rude, and making something redundant is either you learning and gaining skills that will become useful later on or you attention seeking.

There's not any good reason for me to specifically single you out beyond me seeing your name and immediately rolling my eyes, but I come here and it seems like there's too many pointless RTM tools and nobody credits sources. Just take things, lie, and defend the lie. Does everybody here just want attention or something? Codes aren't hard to find at all if you're on dex and using the ProDG debugger, but it doesn't seem like there's many people using them to find codes, just people asking for codes or people taking other peoples' codes and making tools we don't need out of them.

Anyone could of found the codes at any time. I had Franky get me some codes cause he knew It was a tool I was working on. There is coincidence about that. And what do you mean 11-11-11? This tool was released 10-7-14
You can ask ANYONE here, I am no leech. I know how to find offsets, and I have proven It to many people. Besides, It's not like this is the only thing I have released, saying I got those codes from somewhere else too?
I'm staff now, I don't have time to fight with someone over assumptions.
And skip my middle man? I'm sorry I have no middle man. I have a friend and It's Franky. I don't use my friends. And Go hop on the forum over there? No thank you, I got staff on NGU now, from my hard work. Go look at my Naruto Ultimate Revolution tool, I was the first to release the tool. Gonna tell me those offsets were from somewhere else? Cause I know for a fact you can't considering I had proof of people watching me do It.
And a little rude? It's not rude cause I DID NOT GET OFFSETS FROM ANYWHERE ELSE. You are just making assumptions, going through life making assumptions won't get you far man, you'd do well to remember that. And I've coded many different languages and done many different things. I know my stuff, I'm no leech. No credits need to be given to that website cause they didn't come off of there. Nor the guy on that website, cause I didn't get them from him.
And credits sources? I don't see people crediting IDA PRO, HxD, CreationKit, Etc. If It wasn't for those, we wouldn't even be doing what we do now. I only need to give credit to the people who helped, that's It. (Includes finding offsets, programming the tool, etc)
And you are right, many people do ask for codes cause they haven't learned the knowledge. But I'm not one of those people, I use netcheat and IDA PRO to find my offsets. And you don't even need to be on DEX to find offsets either.

But you stick with the website you go on, I'll stick with NGU since NGU has been good to me. This is a good site, I don't mind It. There are actually smart people on here. Do your research before saying your opinions.

Would It make you feel better If I searched for floats, found run speed and everything? Maybe jump height, or even add Console Commands to ps3 Skyrim, would that help to prove I'm not lying, and I have no clue what you're talking about getting offsets from others?
10-23-2014, 04:17 AM #40
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
Originally posted by Feik View Post
you're all sooking, but is this a legit tool or no?

Feik, don't worry It's just that one kid trying to lay down his opinion. Yes this tool works.
10-23-2014, 07:03 AM #41
Feik
Bounty hunter
Feik, don't worry It's just that one kid trying to lay down his opinion. Yes this tool works.

Thanks bro.

The following user thanked Feik for this useful post:

IDontLeech
10-24-2014, 11:56 AM #42
Anyone could of found the codes at any time.

I'm wondering why they never did. I was going to at a point in time until my PS3 bricked and I had to send it off for repairs, and while waiting a friend starting working on the game. His summer vacation was over and the codes he had were given to somebody else that didn't release them until this month when they were done back in July.

I had Franky get me some codes cause he knew It was a tool I was working on. There is coincidence about that.

That's the part I mainly wanted to hear.

And what do you mean 11-11-11? This tool was released 10-7-14

Skyrim was released on the date 11-11-11.

Would It make you feel better If I searched for floats, found run speed and everything? Maybe jump height, or even add Console Commands to ps3 Skyrim, would that help to prove I'm not lying, and I have no clue what you're talking about getting offsets from others?

You could if you wanted, the more codes the merrier.

This is a good site, I don't mind It. There are actually smart people on here. Do your research before saying your opinions.

I definitely don't come here often, it's usually about 6 months between times I skim through here. Whenever I first signed on here, I mainly remember seeing an endless supply of RTM tools with the same stuff for CoD and the other big names with people getting annoyed by copycat clones, weird rare mentions on other sites pointing out this one has been hacked because people are pissing each other off and attacking the place, and the constant thing of people needing virus scans because trust is a big issue with ID stealers or other junk. I haven't really look through here all that often.

It's always nice to know somebody cares enough about what they do that they can get still have their feathers ruffled. You don't at all sound like most of the random people I've nagged in various places over the years for the same sort of thing. It's good to know your name fits and you know how to code and find things on your own and you aren't just another guy grabbing other people's stuff and skillessly throwing glitter over it or something else that is pointless for attention and praise like You must login or register to view this content.
10-27-2014, 02:15 PM #43
VMP
NextGenUpdate Elite
I love this rtm tool <3
10-27-2014, 09:46 PM #44
hibye3
Hurah!
It has been a long time since I have seen anything for Skyrim on ps3. Good work IDL.
Last edited by hibye3 ; 10-27-2014 at 09:51 PM.
10-28-2014, 09:48 AM #45
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
Originally posted by hibye3 View Post
It has been a long time since I have seen anything for Skyrim on ps3. Good work IDL.

You must login or register to view this content.

Look into that then. Winky Winky
10-28-2014, 05:28 PM #46
hibye3
Hurah!
You must login or register to view this content.

Look into that then. Winky Winky

Yeah, I have, but I don't have a working bd drive, so I don't think Skyrim would work on my CFW anyways, I usually data transfer(which takes so damn long).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo