Post: Another destiny mods videos for xbox only... why not ps3???????
10-20-2014, 10:40 AM #1
DesperateDevil
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

anyone wanna buy it there is some idle guy selling it on se7ensins.. selling it?? yeah they are selling it..
and please i ask great modders on ngu please come up with something similar for ps3 cant wait anymore...

The following user thanked DesperateDevil for this useful post:

DJ_KILLA1337
10-24-2014, 08:14 PM #65
JesseBropez
Little One
Originally posted by KILLA1337 View Post
you dumb bro? :troll:

Leave austin alone and troll somewhere else. It isn't about sucking money from people, it is about having fun and giving another person joy. Joy that they may not have in their life.
10-24-2014, 08:42 PM #66
ok calm down GOD MODDER
10-24-2014, 09:53 PM #67
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by InfamousModders View Post
Leave austin alone and troll somewhere else. It isn't about sucking money from people, it is about having fun and giving another person joy. Joy that they may not have in their life.

dont mind him, hes just a wanna be modder and pissy because he cant make anything himself :( i feel sorry for these kids

The following user thanked 1austin112 for this useful post:

JesseBropez
10-24-2014, 11:34 PM #68
JesseBropez
Little One
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
dont mind him, hes just a wanna be modder and pissy because he cant make anything himself :( i feel sorry for these kids

As do I. I'm going to get this damn antiban working then release it. I hope I get it.

The following user thanked JesseBropez for this useful post:

Mr. Revenge
10-24-2014, 11:41 PM #69
1austin112
League Champion
As do I. I'm going to get this damn antiban working then release it. I hope I get it.

Same, im looking for that here in a bit, ive already found unlimited ammo offset, looking for a few more things then gonna add it to my tool and get it out there, this game has been out way to long to have only one working tool

The following user thanked 1austin112 for this useful post:

Mr. Revenge
10-25-2014, 12:00 AM #70
JesseBropez
Little One
Same, im looking for that here in a bit, ive already found unlimited ammo offset, looking for a few more things then gonna add it to my tool and get it out there, this game has been out way to long to have only one working tool

You should let me know what offset that is! Still can't find the right one for eboot modifications.
10-25-2014, 12:01 AM #71
1austin112
League Champion
You should let me know what offset that is! Still can't find it in an eboot :S

Was a huge pain to find, took me days of actually trying...bit rusty xD
10-25-2014, 12:03 AM #72
JesseBropez
Little One
Was a huge pain to find, took me days of actually trying...bit rusty xD

If you get a tool going, you can count on me for donations or something, just want to say I really appreciate the work you are putting in. Bungie ruined this game and if you do it then you'll fix this game for all the modders out there who don't want to spend their lives playing this pos game.
10-25-2014, 12:05 AM #73
1austin112
League Champion
If you get a tool going, you can count on me for donations or something, just want to say I really appreciate the work you are putting in. Bungie ruined this game and if you do it then you'll fix this game for all the modders out there who don't want to spend their lives playing this pos game.

Im just kinda surprised that cyb3r is the only one that is actually trying to find stuff for the game, not one other person has done something useful yet for the game, bungie thinks they are the shit for making it not hackable.....not for long

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo