10-20-2014, 05:44 PM #1
NeedaMilfSoon
In my man cave
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1) Open your save game file, and navigate to the ‘Raw’ Tab. And click the drop down arrow for ‘BlackMarketUpgrades’.

2) The numbers found in the drop down box are the Upgrades you buy from the Black Market guy in Concordia. If you have only upgraded Assualt ammo once, then it will say 1, if twice then 2, simple as that.

This chart was made by MediaHazard in this You must login or register to view this content.

5 – Upgrade for assault rifles
5 – Upgrade for pistols
5 – Upgrade for rocket launchers
5 – Upgrade for shotguns
5 – Upgrade for SMGs
5 – Upgrade for sniper rifles
5 – Upgrade for number of grenades
5 – Upgrade for backpack space
5 – Upgrade for bank space
5 – Upgrade for laser weapons

3) To get unlimited ammo, paste the following in the ‘BlackMarketUpgrades’ drop down box. (The zeros will correspond to the backpack and bank space, see above to note which numbers correspond to which upgrade.)

I suggest setting all values to 99, but you can of course go higher. 99 will give you roughly 15,000 ammo in Assault/Shotgun/Pistol, 103 grenades, and 300 rockets.

So after you were done it'd look like this in the BlackMarketUpgrades Tab (Copy & Paste this in your Black Market Upgrades)

The following 6 users say thank you to NeedaMilfSoon for this useful post:

cl_21, Creepzoid 0___0, htown281, MedioHazard, Script Kiddie, Tustin
10-24-2014, 12:24 PM #11
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by NeedaMilfSoon View Post
The Moonstone currency is used at the black market yes. That is the only place it can be spent so far.

You can spend moonstones on black market, certain chests, the grinder or drinks at moxxis bar.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo