10-20-2014, 11:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So the title says it all. Is Destiny going to last like a true MMO? If you look at an MMO like Warcraft or EVE Online, they have been around for 10+ years. Destiny is supposed to be an MMO style game. Do you think Bungie is going to keep coming up with enough content to last like a true MMO?

My answer: No. Not all in one game. I think Destiny (The game we are all playing right now) will last 2 maybe 3 years, and then Bungie will release a "new" game. It'd still be Destiny (we could import our characters, stats, weapons, etc) but you wouldn't be able to access the current storyline on this new game, only the new one. Kind of like a Disc One/Disc Two thing. Once you finish up to a certain point, switch games and continue on the next one.

I hope I'm wrong. I'd like to keep it all in one game, but there just isn't enough content right now. In order for it to be a true MMO, Bungie needs to roll out some lasting stuff. Where player actions affect the in-game world. That way there would always be something to do.
10-23-2014, 04:45 PM #11
Mauzey
Gym leader
Originally posted by Inaudax View Post
Your opinion has implied that Destiny *will* be a better game because of the "community feedback" and "DLCs", which I've disagreed because of your ignorance regarding the general aspects of MMO. So, I've voiced my opinion rightfully so because I've actually played many other MMOs, unlike you. That was the whole point.

If you don't play other MMOs that much except Destiny, then maybe you need to re-evaluate yourself. Your mindset is like "Apple is better than Orange because I've never ever gave Orange a real shot and I don't like the smell, therefore Apple is the best."

Also, don't be a hypocrite. You obviously know nothing about freedom of speech and the Internet as well. Not just that, you're also the one who has nothing to counter my arguments but spew out with personal attacks instead. Good on you, bro.

You're quite up your own ass aren't you? So many assumptions. Similarly my 'personal attacks' were simply exaggerated observations. I presume you consider yourself an intelligent individual, so I'd have thought you would be able to distinguish those from one another... obviously not.

Again, I never implied an opinion. I simply posted some of the things I know about the game from various sources, biased I know, but that isn't the subject of this.

Reply if you wish, but it'll fall upon deaf ears.
Last edited by Mauzey ; 10-23-2014 at 04:49 PM.
10-25-2014, 04:18 AM #12
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Mauzey View Post
You're quite up your own ass aren't you? So many assumptions. Similarly my 'personal attacks' were simply exaggerated observations. I presume you consider yourself an intelligent individual, so I'd have thought you would be able to distinguish those from one another... obviously not.

Again, I never implied an opinion. I simply posted some of the things I know about the game from various sources, biased I know, but that isn't the subject of this.

Reply if you wish, but it'll fall upon deaf ears.

Now, now. The "biased" word you have just mentioned. So, was I, but at least I had provided information as to why you were wrong for saying such things and what did you do next? Nothing but personal attacks or lame excuses toward me.

Also, +1 for you: You really think that I consider myself intelligent? That's hilarious. NGU is mostly a modding forum and as far as I know, you are nothing but a crybaby / fanboy. You have no real experience in modding / hacking / exploiting. And I don't even consider your reposted glitches "tru pr0 1337 sk1LL mAsTa". Anyways, before you attack people, at least back yourself up first. It just makes you look like an idiot.

That's all from me now. I don't have the time to argue with ignorant people like you.

The following user thanked Inaudax for this useful post:

Mauzey
10-25-2014, 07:40 AM #13
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
I don't see this game lasting more than 2 years... I played the game religiously since it came out until I finally realized that all the developers were doing was making the game worse with all it's patches that did nothing but hurt the gamer!... The only patch that helped us was the Cryptarc patch.

If they expect to only release 2 or 3 DLC's per year than they need to seriously re-think their strategy... However since they are contracted with Activision, and that company is a pro at releasing DLC after DLC for their games, they might make improvements but I highly doubt it!

The game is so repetitive that it made me feel like I was on a hamster wheel and was going nowhere... Not to mention that the weapons and armor lack the randomness of even justifying searching for new stuff... the bosses in the game don't drop loot, and that is just wrong!

The game will definitely not make it as an every day playable game but it will make it as a game that keeps players coming back for the new DLC/DLC's for a while until they too become so repetitive that it makes us sick!
Last edited by BigTrain ; 10-25-2014 at 07:42 AM.
10-25-2014, 02:43 PM #14
Mauzey
Gym leader
Now, now. The "biased" word you have just mentioned. So, was I, but at least I had provided information as to why you were wrong for saying such things and what did you do next? Nothing but personal attacks or lame excuses toward me.

Also, +1 for you: You really think that I consider myself intelligent? That's hilarious. NGU is mostly a modding forum and as far as I know, you are nothing but a crybaby / fanboy. You have no real experience in modding / hacking / exploiting. And I don't even consider your reposted glitches "tru pr0 1337 sk1LL mAsTa". Anyways, before you attack people, at least back yourself up first. It just makes you look like an idiot.

That's all from me now. I don't have the time to argue with ignorant people like you.

Disregarding the last sentence in my last post:

1) You're very arrogant, so yes, it wouldn't have surprised me for you to have the overwhelming belief that you are the most intelligent person in the world. (That's what you call exaggeration, please pick that up before attempting to use it against me Smile)

2) You claim to know everything about me? (more exaggeration, half wit) Further proving my point that you're up your own ass ^^

3) You're failing to see that it is in fact YOU that is looking like a complete twat with all the blatant hostility, whereas my "attacks" are much more subtle and require a little bit more thinking than simple cursing and the like.

4) Yes, I realize now that I used some personal attacks... but they were far from anything that would be distinguishable as abuse. (more exaggeration, einstein) Forgive me for showing some ignorance and not picking up on that earlier, i'm only human Winky Winky

5) "You have no real experience in modding / hacking /exploiting" - Why is this here? I've never claimed to have done, nor want to. Regardless, I do in fact have experience in the field. Not much, mainly using public tools to mod games and developing very basic tools of my own, but that is enough to render that point invalid.

6) Reposted Glitched and Exploits: I always credit the source of those whenever I post them. Another invalid point. (what was the initial point you were trying to convey through this?)

7) Back myself up? Please quote me where this would've been necessary.

8] That final statement. Ahhh the hypocrisy.

TLAwesome faceR I assume you are within the 13-17 age range, the immaturity is shining brightly here. If you don't fit into that, then I am very, very sorry for you. (If you turn to denial here, i'll be glad to quote evidence and BACK MYSELF UP - you seem very fond of that Happy)

I don't care if you read this or not, but i'll give you some reputation: isn't that what the kool kids hoard?
Last edited by Mauzey ; 10-25-2014 at 03:04 PM.
10-25-2014, 09:33 PM #15
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
"Reply if you wish, but it'll fall upon deaf ears." yet you keep replying. How ironic. Difference is now that you have actually made a recent post but with relevant information, so I'll make an exception on my "don't talk to idiots" behalf. I have to say, this is entertainment.

Disregarding the last sentence in my last post:

1) You're very arrogant, so yes, it wouldn't have surprised me for you to have the overwhelming belief that you are the most intelligent person in the world. (That's what you call exaggeration, please pick that up before attempting to use it against me Smile)[/i

Look at my first and second-ish posts in this thread, there's nothing immaturity of any sort about them. Yet when you reply back, you use personal attack tactics instead. Using personal attacks or not making any constructive reply or counter-arguments don't make you any more better than me.

Your statement about "I didn't make any opinion, I just post what Bungie said" True, you didn't explicitly form any opinion but it wasn't like you didn't post them for no reason.

2) You claim to know everything about me? (more exaggeration, half wit) Further proving my point that you're up your own ass ^^

You have used personal attacks and so on, so what did you expect me to think of you? I don't know everything about you, but from what you have displayed earlier; you're just one of these people who can't think of making any actual constructive reply or counter arguments with fact and logic, so instead you restort to personal attacking.

3) You're failing to see that it is in fact YOU that is looking like a complete twat with all the blatant hostility, whereas my "attacks" are much more subtle and require a little bit more thinking than simple cursing and the lik

Subtle? Require a little bit more thinking? Lol, no. You're more acting like a chav on the streets. Your posts have already gave it away. Yes, it's really that easy. Being subtle has nothing to do with what we are discussing about in this thread. What I did was simply proving you wrong. You're just restorting to other things because you simply cannot think. Again, explain to me why you think Destiny so good and why will it be a better game in the future with actual logic and relevant info. Explain these to me. If you can't, then you're just a fanboy in my eyes.

4) Yes, I realize now that I used some personal attacks... but they were far from anything that would be distinguishable as abuse. (more exaggeration, einstein) Forgive me for showing some ignorance and not picking up on that earlier, i'm only human Winky Winky

More lame excuses as usual. Hurr hurr, I'm only "human" for insulting and smashing my head into poles on the streets daily.

5) "You have no real experience in modding / hacking /exploiting" - Why is this here? I've never claimed to have done, nor want to. Regardless, I do in fact have experience in the field. Not much, mainly using public tools to mod games and developing very basic tools of my own, but that is enough to render that point invalid.

If you truly have expierence in such things, impress me. I doubt you can though because they will just make you look like a laughing stock when I show you my work. You won't find my stuff here because I don't release all of my stuff here.

Just FYI: using someone's else toolbase for making basic tools is still enough to make yourself invalid. If it's not hard to find addresses and pointers, then it's also not hard to automate the task in a tool. Anybody can do that, even you.

6) Reposted Glitched and Exploits: I always credit the source of those whenever I post them. Another invalid point. (what was the initial point you were trying to convey through this?)[/i

Obviously, for reputation. The whole reputation things is funny. Wahhh, I have over 9000 post counts, I'm so 1337. Same with reputations. They don't represent skills at all. They are simply for increasing your e-penis size. Good on you again, bro.

7) Back myself up? Please quote me where this would've been necessary.

Anything you think that justifies your personal insults and no counter arguments, smartass.

TLAwesome faceR I assume you are within the 13-17 age range, the immaturity is shining brightly here. If you don't fit into that, then I am very, very sorry for you. (If you turn to denial here, i'll be glad to quote evidence and BACK MYSELF UP - you seem very fond of that Happy)

So, let me get this straight. Using personal attacks, not making any constructive reply or counter-arguments all make you more "mature"? You're a literal retard, enough said.

I don't care if you read this or not, but i'll give you some reputation: isn't that what the kool kids hoard?

I don't give a shit, crap or fuck about reputation at all. You're the only one here that care so much about reputation. You've lost. So, why don't you quit and keep reposting useless shit to gain a few more cm? Daddy will be so proud of you.
10-25-2014, 10:06 PM #16
Mauzey
Gym leader
"Reply if you wish, but it'll fall upon deaf ears." yet you keep replying.

Read the very first sentence in the reply you quoted.

Originally posted by another user
Look at my first and second-ish posts in this thread, there's nothing immaturity of any sort about them.

Where did state that those first posts were what I was referring to - I didn't. It was an observation drawn from every post collectively.

Your statement about "I didn't make any opinion, I just post what Bungie said" True, you didn't explicitly form any opinion but it wasn't like you didn't post them for no reason.

More assumptions? I was adding to the discussion, I never intended to come across as 'sided' with Bungie or against them - For the record, I played the shit out of Destiny for a week. Upon hitting level 20, the time I put into it has been decreasing. I realize that it's a terrible game.

You have used personal attacks and so on, so what did you expect me to think of you? I don't know everything about you, but from what you have displayed earlier; you're just one of these people who can't think of making any actual constructive reply or counter arguments with fact and logic, so instead you restort to personal attacking.

What am I doing now? Previously it was a petty matter of tit-for-tat, so I needn't put the time in to form an elaborate response.

As for the whole knowing about me: "You know nothing about MMOs, You've no real experience in hacking / modding / exploiting" (Those aren't word-for-word quotes)

Subtle? Require a little bit more thinking? Lol, no.

Ok, so subtle was the wrong word. I never meant to act like they were some kind of encrypted mystery. My bad there.

You're more acting like a chav on the streets.

It seems the Chavs in our towns/cities are different. Where I come from, they don't spend time browsing forums - if they were to, their replies would show off how bad at spelling/grammar they are.

You're just restorting to other things because you simply cannot think.

Considering this and my previous reply picked apart yours and responded to each of those parts individually, I fail to see this.

Again, explain to me why you think Destiny so good and why will it be a better game in the future with actual logic and relevant info. Explain these to me. If you can't, then you're just a fanboy in my eyes.

Again, where did I state my standing on whether the game is good or not.

More lame excuses as usual. Hurr hurr, I'm only "human" for insulting and smashing my head into poles on the streets daily.

I used that to clear up an error on my part regarding my own ignorance, don't try to exaggerate things.

If you truly have expierence in such things, impress me. I doubt you can though because they will just make you look like a laughing stock when I show you my work.

Please re-read what you're referring to. I specifically stated that i'm barely any good at it, and use public released tools over the shit I make. Trying to 1-up someone on the internet? mm.

Obviously, for reputation. The whole reputation things is funny. Wahhh, I have over 9000 post counts, I'm so 1337. Same with reputations. They don't represent skills at all. They are simply for increasing your e-penis size. Good on you again, bro.

If I wanted to try getting as much reputation as possible, i'd be copy + pasting information from the destiny subreddit whenever a glitch or information comes out. As for the e-penis size, weren't you the one who was bragging about how 1337 at coding modding tools and such they are? Who were you trying to impress?

Anything you think that justifies your personal insults and no counter arguments, smartass.

I fail to see any quotes here. Oh... because there aren't any feasible ones, that's right.

So, let me get this straight. Using personal attacks, not making any constructive reply or counter-arguments all make you more "mature"? You're a literal retard, enough said.

Where did I say that is where I drew my conclusion from? Yet more assumptions.

I don't give a shit, crap or fuck about reputation at all.

What a mature way of responding. Although i'm not surprised - the vast majority people are like that.

Think about how all this started because you went overkill responding to a post that showed no opinion whatsoever. Baffling, I know.
Last edited by Mauzey ; 10-25-2014 at 10:12 PM.
10-25-2014, 11:43 PM #17
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
Read the very first sentence in the reply you quoted.

Besides from your initial personal attacks, you had just mentioned "Reply if you wish, but it'll fall upon deaf ears." and "I don't care if you read this or not, but i'll give you some reputation: isn't that what the kool kids hoard?" These are examples of proof that a person like you who has nothing better to say.

Where did state that those first posts were what I was referring to - I didn't. It was an observation drawn from every post collectively.

Before you call someone "immature" or calling them "13-17 yrs" or whatever, at least don't act like one. I honestly don't give a shit about who is more immature or mature, but I care about the fact that you're just being a hypocrite here. Yeah, I've used personal attacks later on; two rights don't make a wrong, I know. But that's irrelevant because I'm arguing with a monkey anyways.

More assumptions? I was adding to the discussion, I never intended to come across as 'sided' with Bungie or against them.

And whose fault was that? You cannot blame me for making an assumption when you had started insulting in your first reply. You could have said "I ain't siding or not with Bungie" in that pity reply of yours just to avoid all of this but no, you've kept going on a berserk and going nowhere with my arguments. Do you even know anything about basic psychology? My 'assumption' is gonna be no.

For the record, I played the shit out of Destiny for a week. Upon hitting level 20, the time I put into it has been decreasing. I realize that it's a terrible game.

Now, you actually admit that Destiny is a terrible game, huh? You don't like this game, yet your first and second repiles have contradicted that. Not only that, but you've also keep playing it & posting Destiny shit. Doesn't add up. Either you're just saying that as an attempt to change the outcome of my initial arguments or you're just trolling. Yeah, that's me making assumptions up, so deal with it.

What am I doing now? Previously it was a petty matter of tit-for-tat, so I needn't put the time in to form an elaborate response.

Goctha. Thanks for proving my point.

Ok, so subtle was the wrong word. I never meant to act like they were some kind of encrypted mystery. My bad there.

The new or whatever word that you're gonna use next won't work because you've already exposed yourself. Maybe better luck next time with a new identity, kiddo.

It seems the Chavs in our towns/cities are different. Where I come from, they don't spend time browsing forums - if they were to, their replies would show off how bad at spelling/grammar they are.

Who said I'm from the UK? English isn't even my first language. Chavs don't necessarily mean they suck at English. I was refering to thier bad / irrational behaviours like what you have displayed earlier.

Considering this and my previous reply picked apart yours and responded to each of those parts individually, I fail to see this.

Of course, why wouldn't you fail to see any point I'm trying to make?

Again, where did I state my standing on whether the game is good or not.

+1 for contradiction.

I used that to clear up an error on my part regarding my own ignorance, don't try to exaggerate things.

You just said "I'm human" because of your simple error. I've then pointed out by saying "another lame excuse". How is that even qualified as an exaggeration? Think before you speak.

Please re-read what you're referring to. I specifically stated that i'm barely any good at it, and use public released tools over the shit I make. Trying to 1-up someone on the internet? mm.

"Regardless, I do in fact have experience in the field ..blah blah.. but that is enough to render that point invalid"

If you're "barely any good at it", then you don't have any true experience.

If I wanted to try getting as much reputation as possible, i'd be copy + pasting information from the destiny subreddit whenever a glitch or information comes out.

Oh, now, changing their words (from a source) mean that you deserve a reputation? Changing words or copying-pasting, abeit the former is better, you're still reposting shit. All sources are easy enough to understand. Sure, maybe you like to help people understand easier, but frankly, you've been doing that quite a lot.

As for the e-penis size, weren't you the one who was bragging about how 1337 at coding modding tools and such they are? Who were you trying to impress?

Are you sure you're on the right forums? If this was a yahoo message board, you'd have a point.

I fail to see any quotes here. Oh... because there aren't any feasible ones, that's right.

Click page one and look at your own statements. If you cannot fathom anything that came out of your mouth, you definitely need to get some of that spec savers shit. Your first repiles were mostly nothing but personal attacks and you're the one who claimed that I'm more "intelligent", "immature" and the list goes on in the end. So, I'm asking you to justify your own actions. Comprende?

Where did I say that is where I drew my conclusion from? Yet more assumptions.

Get a dictionary and look for the word meaning. You've obviously got it wrong. Or you're just being hypocritical.

"TLAwesome faceR I assume you are within the 13-17 age range, the immaturity is shining brightly here. If you don't fit into that, then I am very, very sorry for you. (If you turn to denial here, i'll be glad to quote evidence and BACK MYSELF UP - you seem very fond of that )"

I've used logic to counter your shitty TLAwesome faceR shit (how is this a TLAwesome faceR, I don't know) Again, how is this an assumption? You're the only one who started with that crappy "hurr hurr u are 11 yr kid ll0l0l". Not me.

What a mature way of responding. Although i'm not surprised - the vast majority people are like that.

You mean you? Yeah. Go and keep insulting people, like COD or "meme" kiddies. I start talking first then insulting later but only if the recipient (you) still doesn't get it. Seems morally fair to me.

Think about how all this started because you went overkill responding to a post that showed no opinion whatsoever. Baffling, I know.

Yeah, you post shit (i.e. repeating what Bungie said) for no reason, so therefore you don't form any opinion or hint. Nobody posts anything for no reason at all. And none of that "I'm just adding to the discussion" bullshit because it doesn't work like that. I'd understand why does a journalist repeat what a terrorist has said to his sources (newspapers). But you, reposting on this modding forums, in this certain thread? Lol, no.
Last edited by Inaudax ; 10-25-2014 at 11:46 PM.
10-26-2014, 03:09 AM #18
Mauzey
Gym leader
Besides from your initial personal attacks, you had just mentioned "Reply if you wish, but it'll fall upon deaf ears." and "I don't care if you read this or not, but i'll give you some reputation: isn't that what the kool kids hoard?" These are examples of proof that a person like you who has nothing better to say.

Yes. Both of those were at the end of their respective posts, so obviously I wasn't compelled to add anything of more substance before posting. Congratulations on pointing that out.

Before you call someone "immature" or calling them "13-17 yrs" or whatever, at least don't act like one. I honestly don't give a shit about who is more immature or mature, but I care about the fact that you're just being a hypocrite here. Yeah, I've used personal attacks later on; two rights don't make a wrong, I know. But that's irrelevant because I'm arguing with a monkey anyways.

I've admitted to using personal attacks - stop dwelling on that fact.

And whose fault was that? You cannot blame me for making an assumption when you had started insulting in your first reply. You could have said "I ain't siding or not with Bungie" in that pity reply of yours just to avoid all of this but no, you've kept going on a berserk and going nowhere with my arguments. Do you even know anything about basic psychology? My 'assumption' is gonna be no.

For once you've assumed right, I would like to formally congratulate you on that achievement. No, I don't know much about Psychology, never looked into it due to lack of interest/care for the subject.

I could've said nothing or stated my own opinion, but I didn't - that's just how it played out. In hindsight that would probably have been the better and more mature thing to do, but the chance to amend that has long gone.

Now, you actually admit that Destiny is a terrible game, huh? You don't like this game, yet your first and second repiles have contradicted that. Not only that, but you've also keep playing it & posting Destiny shit. Doesn't add up. Either you're just saying that as an attempt to change the outcome of my initial arguments or you're just trolling. Yeah, that's me making assumptions up, so deal with it.

It was only a recent change in opinion (12 days max.). I put more time into this game than I have in any game for a very long time. Why? I don't know. - I would elaborate here, but you don't care for it, nor do I want to type it out. The option is there if you somehow take this as something it's not.

Goctha. Thanks for proving my point.

A point that I had already admitted to.

The new or whatever word that you're gonna use next won't work because you've already exposed yourself. Maybe better luck next time with a new identity, kiddo.

Elaborate with better articulation.

Who said I'm from the UK? English isn't even my first language. Chavs don't necessarily mean they suck at English. I was refering to thier bad / irrational behaviours like what you have displayed earlier.

No one said you're from the UK. Nor did I mention any specific language. Bad behavior(s) on the internet, please Daddy, don't send me to the naughty step.

This is an argument, of course irrational behavior is going to pop up, don't be so naive.

Of course, why wouldn't you fail to see any point I'm trying to make?

Back on topic: Where did I go off tangent at any point?

+1 for contradiction

Already addressed this.

You just said "I'm human" because of your simple error. I've then pointed out by saying "another lame excuse". How is that even qualified as an exaggeration? Think before you speak.

I did, you interpreted what it was I was referring to wrong. Re-read and try again.

"Regardless, I do in fact have experience in the field ..blah blah.. but that is enough to render that point invalid"
If you're "barely any good at it", then you don't have any true experience.

Any experience... is just that, experience. As for 'true' experience, you should've stated that in the first place Smile But then who defines what 'true' experience is.

Oh, now, changing their words (from a source) mean that you deserve a reputation? Changing words or copying-pasting, abeit the former is better, you're still reposting shit. All sources are easy enough to understand. Sure, maybe you like to help people understand easier, but frankly, you've been doing that quite a lot.

I don't deserve reputation - not because of the lack of original content, but because I have no care for it. I've never seen a point to it outside of, well, forum reputation that I don't care for. Most of the re-posts are just videos or short paragraphs, so there is next to no effort in doing that.

Are you sure you're on the right forums? If this was a yahoo message board, you'd have a point.

You're avoiding the point here: Your hypocrisy based around the whole 'who's e-penis is bigger' assumption you made (another?! wow)

Click page one and look at your own statements. If you cannot fathom anything that came out of your mouth, you definitely need to get some of that spec savers shit. Your first repiles were mostly nothing but personal attacks and you're the one who claimed that I'm more "intelligent", "immature" and the list goes on in the end. So, I'm asking you to justify your own actions. Comprende?

If they're so easy to point out, do it Senpai. (NOT the personal insults that I have already said i'm aware of - but where it was necessary for me to back myself up, that you have so far been avoiding, coincidence?)

I've used logic to counter your shitty TLAwesome faceR shit (how is this a TLAwesome faceR, I don't know) Again, how is this an assumption? You're the only one who started with that crappy "hurr hurr u are 11 yr kid ll0l0l". Not me.

Perhaps from the way you've been acting? Come on man, you mention Psychology but let something like that slip by?
- Still waiting on where it was necessary for me to back myself up -

You mean you? Yeah. Go and keep insulting people, like COD or "meme" kiddies. I start talking first then insulting later but only if the recipient (you) still doesn't get it. Seems morally fair to me.

Back on the subject of insulting. Let's compare, real quick, shall we? Your first post had a little to begin with, but are getting progressively more plastered in them, yet it is you who's dwelling on the far few of a number I have been dishing out.

Yeah, you post shit (i.e. repeating what Bungie said) for no reason, so therefore you don't form any opinion or hint. Nobody posts anything for no reason at all. And none of that "I'm just adding to the discussion" bullshit because it doesn't work like that. I'd understand why does a journalist repeat what a terrorist has said to his sources (newspapers). But you, reposting on this modding forums, in this certain thread? Lol, no.

So it's impossible for me to dislike a game, yet be slightly (lets not exaggerate that "slightly" now, shall we?) optimistic for its future? Dammit.
Last edited by Mauzey ; 10-26-2014 at 03:25 AM.
10-26-2014, 06:16 AM #19
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
Yes. Both of those were at the end of their respective posts, so obviously I wasn't compelled to add anything of more substance before posting. Congratulations on pointing that out.

I wasn't just pointing "that" out. "Read the first sentence", which you asked me. To get them through your present skull, I had to repeat your quotes because they are an implication of you not having anything better to say or anything that counter my arguments. So, obviously, if you have nothing better to say, why bother replying? It just makes you look like a terrible troll.

I've admitted to using personal attacks - stop dwelling on that fact.

Do you have dementia or something? Yesterday, you called me "immature", "13-17 yr", used childish comments and so on. I then told you that I wasn't being immature, on the other hand, you were the one who was being immature - because again of your personal attacks which I repeated in my previous post. Again, don't act like one if you're gonna call someone immature.

For once you've assumed right, I would like to formally congratulate you on that achievement. No, I don't know much about Psychology, never looked into it due to lack of interest/care for the subject.

Keyword: basic psychology.

I could've said nothing or stated my own opinion, but I didn't - that's just how it played out. In hindsight that would probably have been the better and more mature thing to do, but the chance to amend that has long gone.

Mature? Your maturity is obliterated the second when you had first started personal attacking, calling me immature, etc. It has nothing to do with "I could've said nothing or stated my own opinion". Stop making excuses now, would you?

It was only a recent change in opinion (12 days max.). I put more time into this game than I have in any game for a very long time. Why? I don't know. - I would elaborate here, but you don't care for it, nor do I want to type it out. The option is there if you somehow take this as something it's not.

Nah, I don't buy that BS. It's either because you've just realized that I was right or you didn't know anything constructive to say, so you try and dodge my main arguments and be like "no, i dunz like dis game, r u talkin to a wall?"

A point that I had already admitted to.

The point that you're wrong? Yeah, you're welcome. No need to say it again cause it's already embarrassing enough for you.

Elaborate with better articulation.

It's not hard to understand. Re-read what I said. Actually, don't. You wouldn't wanna degrade your brain, would you now?

No one said you're from the UK. Nor did I mention any specific language. Bad behavior(s) on the internet, please Daddy, don't send me to the naughty step.

"It seems the Chavs in our towns/cities are different."

You may have phrased that incorrectly. Most of the chavs (as far as I know) speak English. The only difference is that chavs use different slangs in different areas; but most of them are irrational and ignorant, just like you. You should be ashamed of yourself.

This is an argument, of course irrational behavior is going to pop up, don't be so naive.

"their replies would show off how bad at spelling/grammar" =/= "irrational behavior".

Back on topic: Where did I go off tangent at any point?

Everywhere.

Already addressed this.

Um, no? At first, you had claimed that you have no standing on whether or not Destiny is a good game, but then later, you've admitted that the game is terrible. And you go "Already addressed this" when I pointed out your contradiction for the first time? What koolaid are you taking, seriously?

I did, you interpreted what it was I was referring to wrong. Re-read and try again.

You did what? Interpreted what? I was refering to this certain part of statement:

"I used that to clear up an error on my part regarding my own ignorance, don't try to exaggerate things."

Stop throwing bullshit out of your ass, man. All I hear is "exaggeration", "assumption" and all that nonsensical/illogical shit. Don't change the subject and actually try to counter what I said. You probably won't, though, because you're just that stubborn. Very.

Any experience... is just that, experience. As for 'true' experience, you should've stated that in the first place Smile But then who defines what 'true' experience is.

"Regardless, I do in fact have experience in the field.....that is enough to render that point invalid"

What does that sound like? You had impiled that you do in fact have experience in the field, which was enough to render my point invalid. Lol. "exaggeration" much? What an idiot.

I don't deserve reputation - not because of the lack of original content, but because I have no care for it. I've never seen a point to it outside of, well, forum reputation that I don't care for. Most of the re-posts are just videos or short paragraphs, so there is next to no effort in doing that.

You may not care, but your subconscious obviously does. You post non-original sources and in return you get reputation and then you feel rewarded. And you crying "but i'll give you some reputation: isn't that what the kool kids hoard?" proves that reputation is a thing that's meaningful to you. It's that obvious. Don't even lie, it'll just make you look more stupid.

You're avoiding the point here: Your hypocrisy based around the whole 'who's e-penis is bigger' assumption you made (another?! wow)

How does having more knowledge equal bigger e-penis size? There's no "coding knowledge" level on this forum. There's no proof or representation of ceratin skill for that matter either. The only ones are reputation, post count, moderator and admin and that's it. All I did was proving you wrong in every way.

And it wasn't my assumption. You were the one who made up that "you want reputation?" assumption first. And you CLAIMED that you have expierence in the "modding" field, which I've disproved and elaborated what it meant. It has nothing to do with e-penis size. It's like saying I have a degree of #####, that means I'm better than you!

If they're so easy to point out, do it Senpai. (NOT the personal insults that I have already said i'm aware of - but where it was necessary for me to back myself up, that you have so far been avoiding, coincidence?)

You need to justify your own actions for saying such things. That's an implication for saying "you need to back yourself up". How is that so hard to understand? If you still don't get it. Let me put this in other words: if you think you're right and that I'm wrong, then prove it.

Perhaps from the way you've been acting? Come on man, you mention Psychology but let something like that slip by?

What does psychology have to do with logic?

Again, you said:

"I assume you are within the 13-17 age range, the immaturity is shining brightly here."

Later, I said:

"So, let me get this straight. Using personal attacks, not making any constructive reply or counter-arguments all make you more "mature"?"

The logic doesn't add up here. Again, don't act like one when you're saying things like that, lolol. Youmadbruh?

- Still waiting on where it was necessary for me to back myself up -

Read above.

Back on the subject of insulting. Let's compare, real quick, shall we? Your first post had a little to begin with, but are getting progressively more plastered in them, yet it is you who's dwelling on the far few of a number I have been dishing out.

Numbers don't matter. I didn't start it - you did. So, get over it and deal with it.

So it's impossible for me to dislike a game, yet be slightly (lets not exaggerate that "slightly" now, shall we?) optimistic for its future? Dammit.

Yeah, good luck with life -- being all that optimistic. Don't let the door hit you that hard on the way out whenever a thing doesn't go in your way.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo