12-12-2014, 03:51 AM #1
MLB
Former Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I will continuously update the thread as I can. Feel free to post them if I haven't.

Due to thread getting over crowded only the 2 latest updates will be posted.

6/15/2016

[CS:GO]
– Added new Gamma weapon case featuring 17 community-created weapon finishes and all-new knife finishes.
– Operation Wildfire Access Pass is no longer available for purchase.
[XP]
– New CS:GO players will get a significant earned XP boost multiplier in Recruit and Private Ranks.
– Competitive matchmaking for new CS:GO players is now unlocked sooner, as soon as they rank up from Recruit to Private Rank 2.
[PRIME BETA UPDATE]
– CS:GO accounts will be Prime if they have verified their phone number and achieved at least Lieutenant Rank 21 or have earned a Service Medal.
– Prime accounts can now select to search only for other prime accounts in competitive matchmaking.
– When matchmaking with a party lobby, all party members must be Prime to have the Prime-only option available.
[SOUND]
– New sound cue for shooting with low ammo.
– Upgraded sound fidelity, reduced distortion for Mag7, M249, Negev.
– New smoke sound to reduce interference with bomb defuse sound.
– New sound for text chat messages in party lobby.
[MISC]
– In classic game modes any money earned by a player mid-round will no longer be available for spending during the same round (i.e., SMG purchases are no longer possible during competitive pistol rounds).
– Suicide or disconnect compensation will no longer be awarded in warmup or during freezetime period.
– When controlling the bot and surviving round running out of time, the controlling player is now eligible to receive end of round money.
– Removed a legacy 2.5 seconds spawn grace period for players who reconnect to the round after freezetime is over.
– Increased upper limit on possible mp_halftime_duration values to 5 minutes.
– Added server convar sv_spec_post_death_additional_time that allows adding a delay for spectators between the death of a spec target and the switch to a new target.
– The convar sv_alltalk has been replaced with sv_talk_enemy_dead and sv_talk_enemy_alive.
– Classic Casual now defaults to team-restrict communication for living players.
[Mac]
– Fixed appearance of fonts in the community browser and console.
– Fixed some bugs with setting fullscreen resolution.
– Set all Mac players to use Raw Mouse Input by default since this is a better experience for most players. Players can manually revert to not using raw mouse input if that is what they prefer.

For the new skins! - You must login or register to view this content.

6/9/2016

[MISC]
– Replaced the penalty for the suicide or disconnection of a player. Instead of the elimination of round-end income, a living enemy player now receives compensation equal to the missed kill reward opportunity.
– On Valve official servers, the current map will be excluded from the vote options at the end of a match.
– Modified behavior of mp_endmatch_votenextmap_keepcurrent (default 1). When set to 0, the current map will be excluded from the end of match map vote panel.
– Full player hitboxes are now used by “cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy 2” so that the circle appears closer to the target in 3D space.
– Fixed coin journal not being accessible from inventory UI.
[OSX/Linux]
– Made it so “Fullscreen” sets an exclusive fullscreen mode and “Windowed Fullscreen” sets a non-exclusive fullscreen mode. Exclusive fullscreen mode allows for potentially higher performance while making switching back to the desktop slower.
[SPECTATING]
– Added the concommand spec_player_by_accountid that switches observer target to the player with SteamID64 passed as argument.
– Added the convar spec_lock_to_accountid which, when set, will lock the observer target to the specified SteamID64 player. The lock can be set regardless of whether or not the player is currently connected.
[MAPS]
Cbble:
-Added stairs up to B site platform, giving CTs additional options for defending the site
-Updated trees with more accurate collision model
-Fixed rendering error on wall hole model used near bombsite A
-Fixed various bugs (Thanks csgobugtracker.com contributors!)
-Improved visibility from underpass to A site
Mirage:
-Fixed pixelwalk in CT spawn
-Fixed some small seethrough gaps in bombsite A
-Fixed small seethrough gap from Short to Mid
-Fixed grenadecollision on van in bombsite B
-Van now plays proper surface sounds when walking on it
-Stairs in palace and B apartments will now play correct surface sounds
-Fixed potential rendering error on wall hole model used in CT sniper position
-Fixed various bugs (Thanks csgobugtracker.com contributors!)
Cache:
-Minor bug fixes
Nuke:
-Added ladder to bombsite B target
-Top of bombsite B target now opaque
-Added short crate stack to CT outside
– Misc clip fixes
Collision model update:
-Added more accurate collision model for bombsite models used in Mirage, Inferno, Cache.
-Added more accurate collision model for barrels used in Overpass B site.

Thread ownership transferred from Dan to MLB on September 8th, 2017

If there's an update you're looking for and don't see, check here. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Dan ; 06-16-2016 at 09:58 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to MLB for this useful post:

Toke, Rath, ResistTheSun
03-21-2016, 03:36 AM #20
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Dan View Post
Updated.

Bruh, I wish you were still updating this. Hell, I'd update it for you if I could but I can't no more. Sal

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

Dan

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo