05-05-2015, 03:47 AM #1
Cleverr
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have never seen a Battlefield tool that includes

UNLOCK ALL
RANK EDITOR
Or anything like that.

Someone should make a tool that includes that
05-22-2015, 12:11 AM #11
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
I know you silly :p but who the fuck cares about story mode anymore? :confused:

Also i think i have already seen mods for it .

I was just wondering if we can mess with ammo and health online or if it was server sided like many other things =3
But now after i looked more into the game i think we can touch ammo and health online, it's probably just in another location than the SP subroutine for ammo and health Winky Winky

And actually, i find a way to change Expert points/level.It's not finished but that would be cool cuz it can be a way to unlock most stuff and guns in SP so i don't think nobody care, it would be pretty useful if you want to start SP with all guns :p

What you can do online is very limited thought.Sprx aimbot maybe ?! Ninja
Last edited by Smoky420 ; 05-22-2015 at 12:14 AM.
05-22-2015, 01:02 AM #12
AmmarA1
I defeated!
I found the health value for multiplayer but it's really hard for me to edit the values to make it infinite .. this game is sooo complicated
05-22-2015, 11:14 AM #13
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by AmmarTheZombie View Post
I found the health value for multiplayer but it's really hard for me to edit the values to make it infinite .. this game is sooo complicated

Set an On Write Breackpoint on the value and see if there's a float register with the max health value (100.00) and put it into the current player's health value.
05-22-2015, 09:17 PM #14
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Smoky75 View Post
I was just wondering if we can mess with ammo and health online or if it was server sided like many other things =3
But now after i looked more into the game i think we can touch ammo and health online, it's probably just in another location than the SP subroutine for ammo and health Winky Winky

And actually, i find a way to change Expert points/level.It's not finished but that would be cool cuz it can be a way to unlock most stuff and guns in SP so i don't think nobody care, it would be pretty useful if you want to start SP with all guns :p

What you can do online is very limited thought.Sprx aimbot maybe ?! Ninja

There's nothing called server side IMO unless it's a map design or something that is static and won't be changed upon player actions, if there's any stats/value can be changed upon player actions then it can be modded, the server is taking orders from the eboot itself so if you can change the order (routines) then the result will be changed.

Hope this inspires someone lol
05-22-2015, 09:54 PM #15
AmmarA1
I defeated!
Originally posted by Smoky75 View Post
Set an On Write Breackpoint on the value and see if there's a float register with the max health value (100.00) and put it into the current player's health value.

I know how this is working and by the way the health isn't 100 Dec as all people thinking
and it's not like cod even it routines 100% different .

you can't see it values on register as a float

I already did story mode hack for health on BFHL and I know how it's working but for online it's not the same

I think EA did a great codes to keep it game safe on online
but I think we need to find a way to edit it , I could edit it to make the player dying all the time
but can't make it health higher only lower than the normal value

I don't really know why Not Happy or Sad"

I think there is an another routine that force the value to stay at max or less and not more than that !
it's same as the ammo ..

and by the way I found a way to walk on sky while playing on online xD
Last edited by AmmarA1 ; 05-22-2015 at 10:06 PM.
05-22-2015, 11:15 PM #16
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by AmmarTheZombie View Post
I know how this is working and by the way the health isn't 100 Dec as all people thinking
and it's not like cod even it routines 100% different .

you can't see it values on register as a float

I already did story mode hack for health on BFHL and I know how it's working but for online it's not the same

I think EA did a great codes to keep it game safe on online
but I think we need to find a way to edit it , I could edit it to make the player dying all the time
but can't make it health higher only lower than the normal value

I don't really know why Not Happy or Sad"

I think there is an another routine that force the value to stay at max or less and not more than that !
it's same as the ammo ..

and by the way I found a way to walk on sky while playing on online xD

download the bf3 leaked server files and open the .exe and pdb in ida and u will find good stuff :p
05-22-2015, 11:52 PM #17
AmmarA1
I defeated!
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
download the bf3 leaked server files and open the .exe and pdb in ida and u will find good stuff :p

I don't know how it going to look like but what I know is when you host a game the routines that change the health values of your player and other players .. is not the same when you play on someone else room when other player hosting a game (at least for some games that I hacked before on online as MGO2) and I think it was the same on BF3 !
but we might be able to find good things while we hosting a match on BFHL
I guess it's working as cod games (need to be host to use health hack)
Last edited by AmmarA1 ; 05-22-2015 at 11:56 PM.
05-23-2015, 12:50 AM #18
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Only mods u can do is cheater stuff like no recoil, aimbot and all stuff like in cod public cheater stuff :p

you can't do anything cool unless your on pc with your own server modding the game files other then that only things u can do really is cheater stuff

Originally posted by Coffee
It cant be done as it is encrypted in to the servers...

Originally posted by Zambie View Post
it's all server sided, so therefore cant be done

If you all really believe that you should go check out Eddie Mac's yt channel. He's got way more up his sleeve for this game, soon enough.
05-23-2015, 12:54 AM #19
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
If you all really believe that you should go check out Eddie Mac's yt channel. He's got way more up his sleeve for this game, soon enough.

It's pretty simple to mod this game if u really wanna, i have a few thing from month back but idc for bf so i never did anything with em

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo