Post: Whoosier girls fastest lap 43.4 (GT6 daytona nascar) )
05-10-2015, 06:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so 43.4 I guess i could upload the video of a faster time , But insted i will show you the hack now im tired of trying to beat a dead hoarse so this video is my last reply and comment about her ,There are several that defend her when i tried to tell you in gt5 she was running a hack then to i also said i knew it for a fact ! that story is in my video description , Now after you watch her video 43.4 and watch my video (same hack only i dint turn the power down on mine ) I will post the how to ,The download location , Ect ,Ect ( Providing Ngu does not junk my thread ) I will post the files , the data , and the how to right here tommoro .......You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Platoon of one for this useful post:

SiNiST3R
05-11-2015, 12:37 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Platoon
Ok so 43.4 I guess i could upload the video of a faster time , But insted i will show you the hack now im tired of trying to beat a dead hoarse so this video is my last reply and comment about her ,There are several that defend her when i tried to tell you in gt5 she was running a hack then to i also said i knew it for a fact ! that story is in my video description , Now after you watch her video 43.4 and watch my video (same hack only i dint turn the power down on mine ) I will post the how to ,The download location , Ect ,Ect ( Providing Ngu does not junk my thread ) I will post the files , the data , and the how to right here tommoro .......You must login or register to view this content.

Not 100% sure where you getting at but when I use to run Nascar on daytona I use run 38-40 sec easily with no hack
05-11-2015, 12:37 PM #3
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
All u need is the right tune, but I'll check out the video
05-13-2015, 03:59 PM #4
energie93
Bounty hunter
Just report her next time u see her. If she has a modded car she Will get banned. U Will Know if tht happened simply if u see her with a new account in the next days. In gt6 u just need one report to get banned...
05-13-2015, 04:01 PM #5
energie93
Bounty hunter
Hmm. Just saw Ur vid on youtube. The wing thing its true. I hv one nascar with no aero in garage. With a good suspension tune it fly on track ehehe
05-13-2015, 10:43 PM #6
I am not a hacker, my replays have been verified and if Platoon was half as smart as he thinks he is he would know that the video shows an early update from GT6. The physics have been changed during the updates and Nascars are slower know. From 43.4's down to 43.8's for me personally using a qualifying setup.

My replays were verified in GT5 also, I didn't need to hack to be fast. Hacking ruined GT5 Nascar rooms and I quit even racing in them.

This is my response from GTPlanet where both an pre-update lap and a new update lap have been verified as NOT-Hacked.

The real story:

Platoon and TMM01 were friends on GT5 and they had worked on setups together, TMM loved to tune more than test drive. I had raced with both of them when I first started playing the game, yup! I started out in Dirty Nascar, lol. TMM sent me a friend request and I joined him in one of his test rooms one day, he seen I was very fast and consistent and asked if I would test drive for him. We worked on a setup that fit me and we ended up a few tenths faster than anything TMM had seen.

Once TMM thought we had the setup at it's fastest he invited Platoon to come see what lap times I was running. Platoon ran his car first and then I ran mine, I was faster by a couple tenths, platoon was upset. TMM told him it was as much my driving as it was the setup as TMM could not match my times with the same car.

Platoon was his normal WTF self and did not think my driving was reducing the lap times, TMM suggested Platoon send me his car and see what I could do with it. In GT5 you could share cars with each other, something would later spread hacking and ruin online racing in GT5. Platoon send me the car and I ran it exactly as he sent it, only it was a tenth faster when I drove it. Platoon was irate, yelling and carrying on how I wasn't using his car, he even asked me to pull out on the track so he could compare the car I had to another one he was in with the identical setup.

TMM was laughing pretty good and Platoon got upset and left, that was the beginning of the end of their friendship as TMM would tell me. Platoon kicked me off his friends list and has been bad mouthing me ever since. I soon moved on to clean Nascar rooms and found the that Dirty Nascar setups were awful in clean rooms, I used what I learned from the testing with TMM and started doing my own setups to suit how I like to drive.

That is the true story, this hacking BS is just that BS! TMM never hacked when I knew him, he was far to proud of his tuning ability to do that.

Platoon has never gotten over it and being as this was over three years ago I don't think he ever will. It is not my fault people still talk about it, I haven't raced in Dirty room for over 2.5 years and a clean room for over 6 months now. I have no idea what a good lap is in either type of room anymore and I honestly don't even care.

The video Platoon is referencing is from Feb. 22 2014 when the game was two months old, if he was half as smart as he thinks he is he would know that PD changed the physics sometime around the summer last year and Nascar Daytona laps are slower now.

I sent @Ridox2JZGTE two replays to be checked. One is a 43.481 pre update lap, same physics as the video on youtube, and a 43.856 lap with the latest updates. Hopefully if and when he can look at them, this issue can be put to rest.
Last edited by WhoosierGirl ; 05-13-2015 at 10:58 PM.
05-14-2015, 07:19 PM #7
energie93
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by WhoosierGirl View Post
I am not a hacker, my replays have been verified and if Platoon was half as smart as he thinks he is he would know that the video shows an early update from GT6. The physics have been changed during the updates and Nascars are slower know. From 43.4's down to 43.8's for me personally using a qualifying setup.

My replays were verified in GT5 also, I didn't need to hack to be fast. Hacking ruined GT5 Nascar rooms and I quit even racing in them.

This is my response from GTPlanet where both an pre-update lap and a new update lap have been verified as NOT-Hacked.

The real story:

Platoon and TMM01 were friends on GT5 and they had worked on setups together, TMM loved to tune more than test drive. I had raced with both of them when I first started playing the game, yup! I started out in Dirty Nascar, lol. TMM sent me a friend request and I joined him in one of his test rooms one day, he seen I was very fast and consistent and asked if I would test drive for him. We worked on a setup that fit me and we ended up a few tenths faster than anything TMM had seen.

Once TMM thought we had the setup at it's fastest he invited Platoon to come see what lap times I was running. Platoon ran his car first and then I ran mine, I was faster by a couple tenths, platoon was upset. TMM told him it was as much my driving as it was the setup as TMM could not match my times with the same car.

Platoon was his normal WTF self and did not think my driving was reducing the lap times, TMM suggested Platoon send me his car and see what I could do with it. In GT5 you could share cars with each other, something would later spread hacking and ruin online racing in GT5. Platoon send me the car and I ran it exactly as he sent it, only it was a tenth faster when I drove it. Platoon was irate, yelling and carrying on how I wasn't using his car, he even asked me to pull out on the track so he could compare the car I had to another one he was in with the identical setup.

TMM was laughing pretty good and Platoon got upset and left, that was the beginning of the end of their friendship as TMM would tell me. Platoon kicked me off his friends list and has been bad mouthing me ever since. I soon moved on to clean Nascar rooms and found the that Dirty Nascar setups were awful in clean rooms, I used what I learned from the testing with TMM and started doing my own setups to suit how I like to drive.

That is the true story, this hacking BS is just that BS! TMM never hacked when I knew him, he was far to proud of his tuning ability to do that.

Platoon has never gotten over it and being as this was over three years ago I don't think he ever will. It is not my fault people still talk about it, I haven't raced in Dirty room for over 2.5 years and a clean room for over 6 months now. I have no idea what a good lap is in either type of room anymore and I honestly don't even care.

The video Platoon is referencing is from Feb. 22 2014 when the game was two months old, if he was half as smart as he thinks he is he would know that PD changed the physics sometime around the summer last year and Nascar Daytona laps are slower now.

I sent @Ridox2JZGTE two replays to be checked. One is a 43.481 pre update lap, same physics as the video on youtube, and a 43.856 lap with the latest updates. Hopefully if and when he can look at them, this issue can be put to rest.

didnt knew tht the vid was so old. sry. however there r some people tht use modded nascars in gt6 (some i know, thts way im saying tht).
Last edited by energie93 ; 05-14-2015 at 07:23 PM.
03-23-2016, 03:02 PM #8
you only imbarrassing your self no one runs 38-40 period not with out hacked car not on daytona alone sorry not to be a jerk its just a fact (NASCAR)
Last edited by Platoon of one ; 03-23-2016 at 03:27 PM. Reason: LEFT OUT CAR TYPE
03-23-2016, 03:16 PM #9
REALLY ? Thats funny cuz me and tmm hacked together and second watch your own video and look ware the red line starts ! end of story and the thing about a lie is it always comes out in the wash and the only reason i was mad is because you guys lied to me and had me tuning for 6 months to try to beat a hacked car compleate waste of time at least tmm proved to have some honor and finally told me he hacked your downforce that was in gt5 and in gt6 after watching your video on a 65" 4k tv over and over i noticed your red line 2 clicks off from stock ...so once a liar and a cheat always hugh its people like you that give modders and hacks a bad name ...LETS GET THAT STRAIGHT NOW JUST CUZ SOME MOD DONT MEAN THEY CHEAT I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN STRAIGHT UP ILL TELL YOU CHECK THIS OUT OR IM RUNNING A MOD BUT TO HIDE IT AND TRY TO PASS IT OFF AS LEGIT IS WHAT RUINED THE GAME....platoonof1 ps i have been beat repeatedly and never cry or get mad but what totally #$%$% me off is to grind for hours and hours a day for months because some chic wants to cheat and lie ,Has upset me to this day because we both helped you and it makes no sense to cheat some one like that ...The elete boys are smoking fast i have never said anything but good about them YOU THOUGH ARE A FAKE AND A CHEATER
03-23-2016, 03:31 PM #10
Another thing your right the game has changed and with each update the cars got slower BUT WARE THE NASCAR STARTS RED LINE HAS NEVER CHANGED !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo