Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following user thanked Reyz for this useful post:

P$ycho
06-16-2015, 09:10 PM #11
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by ISIS
Verdun is strategic, cs:go isnt as much personally just run and find someone and kill them ^^

But it does involve teamwork which helps if your in a good team or a party

Honestly, it depends on the game mode, who you play with, and whether or not you just mm or play competitively.

I don't play casual game modes because it epitomizes the run and gun mantra. Competitive matchmaking is more strategic, you do have to execute strats but it can still be run and gun depending on the skill gap. Pickup games can be compared to matchmaking. Then you have scrims and actual competitive games that require strategies, and outplaying the other team. If I ever get back into the competitive scene again, I'd definitely like to be representing NGU. As long as it includes a Zowie sponsorship so I can get another mouse and their new mouse mat lol.

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

SQUID-EYE
06-16-2015, 09:58 PM #12
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Rath
Honestly, it depends on the game mode, who you play with, and whether or not you just mm or play competitively.

I don't play casual game modes because it epitomizes the run and gun mantra. Competitive matchmaking is more strategic, you do have to execute strats but it can still be run and gun depending on the skill gap. Pickup games can be compared to matchmaking. Then you have scrims and actual competitive games that require strategies, and outplaying the other team. If I ever get back into the competitive scene again, I'd definitely like to be representing NGU. As long as it includes a Zowie sponsorship so I can get another mouse and their new mouse mat lol.

u mean all the mice and there nice mech keyboard Kappa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo