06-13-2015, 04:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry I am a OG lol my 5 first was Donkey Kong and Pittfall on a console called Colecovision.Then a game called Armor Attack on a console called Vectrex really oldschool it was like a little tv box came with one or two games built in and you could buy games to play that went in the side.
it had like these plastic sheets you could put over the screen and it added color and stuff.
the first game to add a 3D type play. Next was Nintendo's Marios Brothers but I had the 3 pack that came with Duck Hunt and the running game where you had to use the pad to race the other racers who had names like turtle rabbit and cheetah man that was fun lol,

bonuses
I am just gonna throw these out there
doctor Mario
kong fu
contra
excite bike
oldschool GTA lol
ninja turtles
and my fav resident evil for ps1 changed gaming
Claps
Last edited by vicious_results ; 11-11-2015 at 09:22 AM.

The following user thanked vicious_results for this useful post:

JMAN!
06-30-2015, 08:01 PM #20
Originally posted by farva View Post
i stopped buying cods after ghosts. Might get black ops 3 tho
yeah bo3 is our last hope lol
06-30-2015, 08:57 PM #21
brewing up
Can’t trickshot me!
sonic 1, alex the kid in wonderland, streets of rage, golden axe and revenge of shinobi

The following user thanked brewing up for this useful post:

vicious_results
06-30-2015, 11:14 PM #22
Originally posted by results View Post
Sorry I am a OG lol my 5 first was Donkey Kong and Pittfall on a console called Colecovision.Then a game called Armor Attack on a console called Vectrex really oldschool it was like a little tv box came with one or two games built in and you could buy games to play that went in the side.
it had like these plastic sheets you could put over the screen and it added color and stuff.
the first game to add a 3D type play. Next was Nintendo's Marios Brothers but I had the 3 pack that came with Duck Hunt and the running game where you had to use the pad to race the other racers who had names like turtle rabbit and cheetah man that was fun lol,

bonuses
doctor Mario
kong fu
contra
excite bike
oldschool GTA lol
ninja turtles
and my fav resident evil for ps1 changed gamingClaps

Dr. Mario
Spyro Trilogy
Crash Bandicoot Trilogy + Crash Bash, CTR
Blasto
Tomb Raider

Bonuses:
Aladdin for Gameboy/Color

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

vicious_results
07-01-2015, 06:28 PM #23
JMAN!
Bounty hunter
Sorry I am a OG lol my 5 first was Donkey Kong and Pittfall on a console called Colecovision.Then a game called Armor Attack on a console called Vectrex really oldschool it was like a little tv box came with one or two games built in and you could buy games to play that went in the side.

bonuses
doctor Mario
kong fu
contra
excite bike
oldschool GTA lol
ninja turtles

Would almost be exactly the same games as you sir. Resident evil and RE2 were game changers for sure! I still remember playing re2 through the surround sound and those damn crows that smash through the glass scared the shi% out of me lol

Festers quest
maniac mansion
Last edited by JMAN! ; 07-01-2015 at 06:32 PM.

The following user thanked JMAN! for this useful post:

vicious_results
07-01-2015, 08:21 PM #24
I don't think a lot of people know the resident evil was one of the games that changed gaming
07-01-2015, 11:46 PM #25
S9m
I am error
GTA, Fifa, Pes, The Simpsons on ps2 lol & WWE when i was like 9 lol.
07-03-2015, 02:58 AM #26
JMAN!
Bounty hunter
Speaking of resident evil, there is the original remake coming to ps4!! Smile)) I remember buying directors cut for it being uncensored but..... They Fed up haha

The following user thanked JMAN! for this useful post:

vicious_results
07-03-2015, 04:08 PM #27
JMAN!
Bounty hunter

bonuses
doctor Mario
kong fu
contra
excite bike
oldschool GTA lol
ninja turtles

Hey did you ever get a chance to play thrill-kill? was banned before it even got released but you could get a almost complete version of the the game
07-03-2015, 06:03 PM #28
Originally posted by jman1062000 View Post
Hey did you ever get a chance to play thrill-kill? was banned before it even got released but you could get a almost complete version of the the game
No I haven't. What is that?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo