09-01-2015, 04:21 PM #1
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Battlefield 4 RTM Tool V1.01
No need to buy them nowSmile!

This tool is built for the current build of Battlefield 4 (1.1Cool Man (aka Tustin) which was released not long before creating the thread. So if it doesn't work for you, please reload the game and do the update. After doing the update it will work like a charm! This has been tested and it all worksSmile! Happy modding! Normally I'm not one to release tools right after an update but I can see people trying to sell these - as usual so here you go!

You must login or register to view this content.

::Note::
Like always, the UAV will vary depending on your current team:P and unlock all doesn't stick. You have to have the guns unlocked if you want the attachments as well.

::Change Log::
1.00 - Initial Release
1.01 - Added Field of Zoom, Zoom, No Reload, Unlimited Ammo (SP) and God Mode (SP)

::Credits::
- StackOverflow - updating and tool
- Eddie Mac/Trojan041 - 1.17 offsets
- Smoky75 - 1.17 offsets
- ResistTheStar - idea of 'versions'.
- EA Sports - For creating the game (Eddie mac didn't)

::Video::
This video was not created by me, nor anyone I know. It was just what I found on YouTube. This is v1 of the tool, the current version is v1.1 (more featuresSmile). If you have any of yoru own videos, let me know. I'll happily add them here.

Download: [url]https://mega.nz/#!HhYjBQRL!9jrlLRAl9srER66mGiMS5qt0ioq59T_Y2pFr6kZ 3Mac[/url]
Virus Scan: [url]https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4c72d525aa6bbf15ac242ce62e1ab9cd665195aa83c1992b44 967edd6110498f/analysis/1441578774/[/url]
Last edited by Scouse Power ; 10-02-2015 at 01:11 PM.

The following 89 users say thank you to Scouse Power for this useful post:

Octolus, /SneakerStreet/, Alt, <Brad>, |_Lion_|, A6shRkm, adel-naly, bAdReQuEsT, Bigmoneyhustlin, Chop, chuck54321, Crazy_Ace3214, CrEaTiiOn_420, CuTiXz, Devilemi, dexflakk, Sabotage, drillerkiller, DS, endoemodz, EvilDevilReX, FallofReach, frankval323, Frosty, Gay For Satan, Grezinn, GuardPyro, im not hacking, ImPiffHD, Indurated, Insult, JMAN!, johnnyy9262, joni_djESP, KINGMANI, Kryptus, LaughTracks, lucaspecial39, Luxify, Marco_Legend, MathRock_, MJ_Bradford187, MODZ4FUN420, MoDz4Gaming, moekroeman, mokkie93, Morenox207, Mr_HeZx, MrSynful, Mystery, NGU GHOST, NickBeHaxing, NIO77, norge1, Norway-_-1999, nullerdk, Darth Saul, P$ycho, Pianist Prodigy, Playstation VR, Rebuged, ResistThePower, ResistTheSun, Rey, RTE, Saint Goofy, SEROTONIN, Skonafid, sleekshow, Smoky420, Ali, Jon Snow, Stinoo, stonedslut, Sync, tonyleffe, Trefad, Trixa, Troyabusa, Tustin, Vince, worrorfight, xBHR, xDebugKiller, xInfectHost, xNIGHTMAREM0DZx, xRaW, xXGMLO2Xx
09-02-2015, 01:47 AM #56
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by ramirindo2 View Post
I used 2.60 CCAPI, all the tools I have worked , including Battlefield 4 of 1.17 , only this last gives me error

Just block You must login or register to view this content. in your hosts file and it will work with any PS3Lib file you want it to.
09-02-2015, 02:37 AM #57
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Really glad you had both the know how to create this and the balls to release it. Shame some/someone felt the need to try to sell something as petty and unsecurable as offsets. Great work! :yes:

The following user thanked Kryptus for this useful post:

Scouse Power
09-02-2015, 02:53 AM #58
xInfectHost
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by StackOverflow View Post

Battlefield 4 RTM Tool
No need to buy them nowSmile!

This tool is built for the current build of Battlefield 4 (1.1Cool Man (aka Tustin) which was released not long before creating the thread. So if it doesn't work for you, please reload the game and do the update. After doing the update it will work like a charm! This has been tested and it all worksSmile! Happy modding! Normally I'm not one to release tools right after an update but I can see people trying to sell these - as usual so here you go!

You must login or register to view this content.

::Note::
Like always, the UAV will vary depending on your current team:P and unlock all doesn't stick. You have to have the guns unlocked if you want the attachments as well.

::Credits::
- Me - updating and tool
- Eddie Mac - 1.17 offsets
- Trojan041 - 1.17 offsets

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for this. I just got bf4 and it's a blast
09-02-2015, 03:02 AM #59
Still without opening the tool , someone help me ?
09-02-2015, 03:07 AM #60
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
Oh course there is a host. In this case it is the server. Actually in BF there are 2 hosts so you don't see the host migration when it happens. Spend a littlew time learning the code before making statements like that.

Actually most stuff in client side and the server basically polices the game session. This is why damage given and damage taken can both be exploited. OHK does not work against someone running ignore damage.

To demonstrate how the server gets involved take a pistol to one of those plywood walls and shoot it. It should take 3 shots to destroy it. Then turn on OHK and shoot it, it breaks but the server detects the incorrect damage and replaces it, shoot it again and the same thing happens, on the third time you shoot it it stays broken. This is because the server does detect the hack but against another player it is too slow to keep them alive as both clients accept the damage (unless modded) and reports the player has died.

Damage taken comes directly from the client giving the damage as well as some types of server damage (ie: falling rubble). This is the way my god mode works, I still die from server damage but not from client damage.

There is another way to do OHK that does not have this server effect and the server does not repair the damage as it does not see the hack.

Amazing broh Happy
09-02-2015, 03:29 AM #61
Last edited by ramirindo2 ; 09-02-2015 at 03:32 AM.
09-02-2015, 03:31 AM #62
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
Just block You must login or register to view this content. in your hosts file and it will work with any PS3Lib file you want it to.

I did not understand , forgive , I am newbie
09-02-2015, 04:16 AM #63
I was wrong , opened the CCAPI 2.50 and if you open the tool but does not connect as the CCAPI 2.60 I have installed, and when trying to open the tool remains open 2.60 , do not change anything
Last edited by ramirindo2 ; 09-02-2015 at 04:28 AM.
09-02-2015, 04:39 AM #64
Nice!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo