09-06-2015, 11:11 PM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, who has used all the buddies so far and which one did you like the best?

D-Horse - Useful in the early game before you can Fulton jeeps and trucks, but other than that he's pretty garbage (but he can poop on command)
D-Walker - Really good for boss fights or when you need to clear out some enemies. Saved my ass on the last mission of Chapter 1 (no spoilers!)
D-Dog - Probably my favorite. He can spot enemies, medical plants, prisoners, and other little things. He's a must have if you're doing an extraction mission and don't want to fuck with interrogating soldiers to find info.
Quiet - She can be annoying to use at first but once you unlock the auto aim perk, she's solid. I used her for a bit during some side ops so I could level her up and eventually got the tranq sniper. I heard she's extremely good once you get the suppressed tranq sniper because she'll clear out entire areas before you even reach them.

Anyways, that's what I think of them all but my favorite is still D-Dog. I made him look like a fox and he's just too awesome to give up.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

dolby1, RoRoH_AR, SC58, Vicodin10
09-21-2015, 01:20 PM #11
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Big
So, who has used all the buddies so far and which one did you like the best?

D-Horse - Useful in the early game before you can Fulton jeeps and trucks, but other than that he's pretty garbage (but he can poop on command)
D-Walker - Really good for boss fights or when you need to clear out some enemies. Saved my ass on the last mission of Chapter 1 (no spoilers!)
D-Dog - Probably my favorite. He can spot enemies, medical plants, prisoners, and other little things. He's a must have if you're doing an extraction mission and don't want to fuck with interrogating soldiers to find info.
Quiet - She can be annoying to use at first but once you unlock the auto aim perk, she's solid. I used her for a bit during some side ops so I could level her up and eventually got the tranq sniper. I heard she's extremely good once you get the suppressed tranq sniper because she'll clear out entire areas before you even reach them.

Anyways, that's what I think of them all but my favorite is still D-Dog. I made him look like a fox and he's just too awesome to give up.

Loved your dog lol, I made him dark brown/black and keep the eyepatch, dunno if I should put him the false eye.

Anyways, I've been using Quiet lately and got the Tranq Sniper w/ Supressor...God she's good.

Answering the topic, I use more D-Dog than anything else and then Quiet.

I've never tried the D-Walker yet, but I'm upgrading it anyways when I've any spare GMP.
09-22-2015, 04:08 AM #12
Originally posted by Big
So, who has used all the buddies so far and which one did you like the best?

I like the horse for now (haven't tried the others yet) and does the dog have a eye patch as well xD? Did he get shot in eye to :0?
Last edited by dolby1 ; 09-23-2015 at 08:16 AM.
09-22-2015, 01:55 PM #13
NextUpdateGen
Pokemon Trainer
D-Dog is best out of all buddies to be honest.
09-22-2015, 11:14 PM #14
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
It lost the use of the right eye supossedly by an attack he received being an orphan pup when his mother was attacked.

The following user thanked Hadenkin for this useful post:

dolby1
10-15-2015, 11:10 PM #15
jerryz16
Save Point
DDog all da way!
10-16-2015, 08:41 AM #16
luix
Little One
for me ddog is the best by far. made him white with eyepatch and the ability to stun enemies.
10-17-2015, 10:46 PM #17
Sinister
Gym leader
Originally posted by dtx12 View Post
Quiet is really good, when I need to kidnap new staff members for my base(except your annoying humming), otherwise I prefer to use D-Dog.
Btw, it was my first MGS(Except GZ) and I found this game really cool.

LMAO, I wondered what the fucking noise was, everywhere single fucking place I went.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo