09-06-2015, 11:11 PM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, who has used all the buddies so far and which one did you like the best?

D-Horse - Useful in the early game before you can Fulton jeeps and trucks, but other than that he's pretty garbage (but he can poop on command)
D-Walker - Really good for boss fights or when you need to clear out some enemies. Saved my ass on the last mission of Chapter 1 (no spoilers!)
D-Dog - Probably my favorite. He can spot enemies, medical plants, prisoners, and other little things. He's a must have if you're doing an extraction mission and don't want to fuck with interrogating soldiers to find info.
Quiet - She can be annoying to use at first but once you unlock the auto aim perk, she's solid. I used her for a bit during some side ops so I could level her up and eventually got the tranq sniper. I heard she's extremely good once you get the suppressed tranq sniper because she'll clear out entire areas before you even reach them.

Anyways, that's what I think of them all but my favorite is still D-Dog. I made him look like a fox and he's just too awesome to give up.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

dolby1, RoRoH_AR, SC58, Vicodin10
09-07-2015, 12:14 AM #2
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Big
So, who has used all the buddies so far and which one did you like the best?

D-Horse - Useful in the early game before you can Fulton jeeps and trucks, but other than that he's pretty garbage (but he can poop on command)
D-Walker - Really good for boss fights or when you need to clear out some enemies. Saved my ass on the last mission of Chapter 1 (no spoilers!)
D-Dog - Probably my favorite. He can spot enemies, medical plants, prisoners, and other little things. He's a must have if you're doing an extraction mission and don't want to fuck with interrogating soldiers to find info.
Quiet - She can be annoying to use at first but once you unlock the auto aim perk, she's solid. I used her for a bit during some side ops so I could level her up and eventually got the tranq sniper. I heard she's extremely good once you get the suppressed tranq sniper because she'll clear out entire areas before you even reach them.

Anyways, that's what I think of them all but my favorite is still D-Dog. I made him look like a fox and he's just too awesome to give up.

I been thinking bout trying this game out, never played any of the MGS
09-07-2015, 06:22 AM #3
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by SC58 View Post

You don't know what your missing, if you got free time play mgs 3 if you want some background history.
09-07-2015, 08:59 AM #4
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Loxy View Post
You don't know what your missing, if you got free time play mgs 3 if you want some background history.

I'm sure i would like it, will have to find the time, don't feel like playing every single one if i play the 3rd or this new one
09-07-2015, 11:07 PM #5
dtx12
Do a barrel roll!
Quiet is really good, when I need to kidnap new staff members for my base(except her annoying humming), otherwise I prefer to use D-Dog.
Btw, it was my first MGS(Except GZ) and I found this game really cool.
Last edited by dtx12 ; 10-18-2015 at 11:40 PM.
09-08-2015, 08:14 AM #6
A tie between DD and Quiet.
09-08-2015, 08:35 AM #7
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
Originally posted by SC58 View Post

I also had no prior experience with the Metal Gear Solid series and went out on a limb with purchasing 5. I absolutely loved it, already played it through. The game mechanics and visuals are most impressive I've ever seen in a video game to this date. The story mode is rich in detail and context which makes it engaging to the player. I highly recommend picking up a copy.

The following user thanked DirtyBirD for this useful post:

Vicodin10
09-12-2015, 09:42 PM #8
out007
Gobble
D.D is by far the best buddy depending on his uniform he can fulton kill stun enemies
he marks enemies help you find legendary animals to catch mines too
btw phantom pain is a lie :p
09-19-2015, 12:04 PM #9
tjcbar
Bounty hunter
Dd is the best for me, though he gets in the way at times
09-20-2015, 10:04 AM #10
Ciri
I defeated!
Quiet

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.