09-08-2015, 01:35 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A friend of mine figured out a super easy way to S Rank this mission without much work at all. You just need to be lucky enough to not get killed by The Skulls while Fulton riding out.

If you don't have the upgraded Fulton (which you should by this part of the game anyways), then you can just call D-Horse to help you ride out of the hot zone. This won't give you hardly any mission objectives so if you're going for those too, you need to repeat this mission again. Doing it this way lets you bypass all the tank nonsense and trying to catch up to them on the road.

The following 2 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Maniac4k, RoRoH_AR
09-13-2015, 03:54 PM #2
Thurss
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Big
A friend of mine figured out a super easy way to S Rank this mission without much work at all. You just need to be lucky enough to not get killed by The Skulls while Fulton riding out.

If you don't have the upgraded Fulton (which you should by this part of the game anyways), then you can just call D-Horse to help you ride out of the hot zone. This won't give you hardly any mission objectives so if you're going for those too, you need to repeat this mission again. Doing it this way lets you bypass all the tank nonsense and trying to catch up to them on the road.

After updating to 1.01 I'm freezing when i enter in this mission.. any tips?
09-17-2015, 07:48 AM #3
Nice one, thanks for the tip mate. This is sparta!
09-20-2015, 02:17 AM #4
stevo10000
Can’t trickshot me!
I killed the skulls in this mission lol Noone else?
10-28-2015, 09:37 AM #5
Ethen
Banned
Thankyou so much haha I couldn't do this
11-08-2015, 12:21 AM #6
Black Panther
Former Staff
This game any fun? Thinking of buying it

The following user thanked Black Panther for this useful post:

11-08-2015, 01:17 AM #7
RoRoH_AR
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
A friend of mine figured out a super easy way to S Rank this mission without much work at all. You just need to be lucky enough to not get killed by The Skulls while Fulton riding out.

is there any eboot builder for this game please ?
11-13-2015, 05:40 PM #8
Nice tip, I remember having a bit of trouble when I was going for this one. This would have saved me some trouble if I had seen it sooner lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo