Post: [Tool][BLES/BLUS]The Phantom Mod 1.10/1.11 (and source) (Updated With Teleport)
09-17-2015, 05:08 AM #1
Hunter926
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Notes
1. Ammo and suppressors work for the the player as well as DWalker
2. Squad Level does not automatically set the level. Move one squad member and it will update.
3. To get the max buddy bond you'll need to perform the normal action for raising the bond. However when you do, you will receive the max amount of bond.
4. The power options work for CEX and DEX
5. There is a temperature safeguard in the tool. If your console reaches or goes above 99 Celcius, the tool will shut your console down. (CEX ONLY)
6. Invisibility sometimes breaks the game during objectives such as listening to conversations. Thus it is separate
from Max Camo.
7. Teleport Binds:
L2+L3+[] = Save Position
L2+L3+X = Load Position
L2+L3+O = Go to Quiet
L2+L3+/\ = Load position from last marker (works on both map and manual marker (R2+L1))

Credits
Anyone who posted addresses, eboots, or tools.
(I did not find the majority of this and want no recognition. I'm just filling the void so everyone doesn't go without mods. Or at least the people who don't prefer or understand eboots.)

Changelog:
(06-01-2019)
Version 1.10.3:
• Bugfix: The Tool Would Fail to Write to the Correct Address When Connecting Multiple Times to the BLUS Version
• Added: Max Camouflage
• Added: Teleport Button Binds
• Added: Ability to Save and Load Mod Configuration
• Added: Ability to Select/Deselect Including Nukes in Max Resources
• Added: Ability to Set GMP/Resources to Zero so Players Can Accept Rewards

(02-17-201Cool Man (aka Tustin)
Version 1.10.2:
• Player No Longer Receives Fall or Headshot Damage in God Mode (You must login or register to view this content.)
• Added: Instant KO (You must login or register to view this content.)
• Added: Infinite KO (You must login or register to view this content.)
• Added: Infinite Item Duration (You must login or register to view this content.)
• Added: Instant Construction (You must login or register to view this content.)
• Added: Instant Development (You must login or register to view this content.)
• Added: 0:00 Mission Time (You must login or register to view this content.)
• Added: No Kills (You must login or register to view this content.)
• Shortened Some Functions

(09-15-2017)
Version 1.10.1:
• Fixed DWalker Suppressor for BLUS Region
• Improved Functionality of Sliders
• Added Link to All Prior Releases

(08-08-2016)
Version 1.10:
• Updated Tool for Game Ver. 1.10/1.11
• Added Infinite Battery (Infinite Ammo Switch)
• Added Infinite Resources
• Slight Code Cleanup / Optimization

(01-10-2016)
Version 1.07.4:
• Added Support for BLUS31491

(01-02-2016)
Version 1.07.3:
• Added Region Check for Game
• Changed Squad Level to be Customizable

(12-31-2015)
Version 1.07.2:
• Added Max Resources
• Increased Squad Level
• Added Notes Tab
• Added Updates and Support Link
• Added Version Number

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by Hunter926 ; 06-01-2019 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Refer to Changelog

The following 101 users say thank you to Hunter926 for this useful post:

3.55, Adiddy, AkiraMikami, akomachan, AndreasP, Bak3d, BakedBoi420, bezols2, bilileo, bm33, boengkak, boscarrr, BurtE, Calculus, CANARIO2564, carma66, christiandcu, ChupaloDelCrack, Cobo-Romero, codenam47, coldlm, CreativeInfant, Creepzoid 0___0, CryCryYay, DanielMunhoz, devil_man1000, Dj Chewbacca420, dolby1, ELCEBOLA, ElSrDeLosCielos, Ethen, Force!, geruzzzzo, GODIL123, gusekaika, hello10110, HEMEKING, iiCaNHaX, ilee300, infamou99, inpixies, jerryz16, jojoki23, jonovember81, Jpink, JR da 3rd, JuiceS, Jurandir G Marques, Justanonymous12, khaled_91, KRJXXX, LastEvilAngel, LegionsWinter, leternon, lilgk4life, LUUUC4S, MachineGirl, maedula, MarcosHidan, MartinMaester, martuluz, maykellove, mimo, Mykeo, MzNet, Ninjalolxd69, omgsosleepy1, OverdoZe, PapaSmurf_32BAT, qamartheone, Quiet, Raulmm, richmodz, rookienight, RoRoH_AR, SamScarfo, shadysmith, Shido-Sama, ShidouSama, shuyin.ton, Skonafid, SLTO7--, Soul_Spain_Mods, spawnkiller562, stemmetj, STNRGHOST, TempestDeath, Thatguy7, TKfortendies, TrollingNoob86, ujeban, VacheUK, Vicodin10, wajdi9, warrior123456, xenomage, xRaW, yousef900, YungGleeshTay_x, Zeyron_76 and 1 other user.
11-21-2015, 08:35 AM #74
bro can u plz max the resources...plz...if possible????
11-21-2015, 09:34 PM #75
Hunter926
Little One
Originally posted by aasafdfxxx View Post
bro can u plz max the resources...plz...if possible????

[S]Read the notes on the original post.[/S]
Last edited by Hunter926 ; 12-01-2015 at 04:41 AM.
11-22-2015, 03:29 AM #76
Hunter926
Little One
Updated with Demonism points and Max GMP

The following user thanked Hunter926 for this useful post:

RoRoH_AR
11-24-2015, 01:52 PM #77
RoRoH_AR
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hunter926 View Post
The eboot works fine for me.
Shouldn't matter but I install all the updates through the game itself. I don't download them on the PC 1st
Sorry I can't really help there.

i ll try this way for test but thx man Winky Winky
11-28-2015, 11:36 AM #78
I have no idea how to get this to work but if it can max my staff levels and resources to start a new game doing a lethal run I am friggin determined to get it work. I normally save edit on 360 and it for some reason always seems more complicated on ps3. I think the only thing I ever got to work was a non locked demon souls save haha
11-29-2015, 06:40 PM #79
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
I get black screen when installing 1.06 update.. anyone know how to fix? Rebug 4.75.3 Drex. Ill try the debug eboot soon but i doubt that'll fix it
11-30-2015, 04:00 AM #80
Hunter926
Little One
Originally posted by necrocombine666 View Post
I have no idea how to get this to work but if it can max my staff levels and resources to start a new game doing a lethal run I am friggin determined to get it work. I normally save edit on 360 and it for some reason always seems more complicated on ps3. I think the only thing I ever got to work was a non locked demon souls save haha
Google how to use an RTM tool for PS3

Originally posted by BurtE View Post
I get black screen when installing 1.06 update.. anyone know how to fix? Rebug 4.75.3 Drex. Ill try the debug eboot soon but i doubt that'll fix it

Try changing your console to release mode instead of system software mode under debug settings

The following user thanked Hunter926 for this useful post:

BurtE
11-30-2015, 12:14 PM #81
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite

Try changing your console to release mode instead of system software mode under debug settings

ill try soon, thanks for replying,
Ill update once tested

The following user thanked BurtE for this useful post:

Hunter926
11-30-2015, 03:24 PM #82
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite

WORKED! Thanks dude your a bae <3

The following user thanked BurtE for this useful post:

Hunter926

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo