10-06-2015, 03:25 PM #1
doneo
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please check Lucifer777s release threadYou must login or register to view this content.. It has many mods improved upon and the quiet edit. This was released to meet the demands of the latest update ASAP and in doing so has many errors and personal edits.

Anyhow Im removing the DL link because these issues could give users problems and my focus is leaning towards MGO, if you wish to still have this .DAT PM me.

Thanks Guys

Just a quick release to respond to the new update. Please note this does not contain the Quiet mod edit. Sorry guys!

Feature List

* All Staff S++
* Unlimited Surpressor & Ammo
* Instant Combat Deployment
* Instant MB and FOB Construction & Weapon Development
* Easy S RANK missions and Exempt Equipment Check
* Unlock All including Parasite Suit and Raiden Suit.
* Tustins AKA Big Boss' Teleport Script
* Angel Snake - A modified version of Shady111s 'Karma script'

To apply this mod place the file in "\dev_hdd0\game\BLES02102\USRDIR\master\0" and back up your original 00.dat

You must login or register to view this content.
Credits
Me, Tustin, VenomRex

Im dumping the updated MGO DATs now, so ill hopefully make some progress there. Feel free to edit this .dat as you see fit as many of my edits have been improved upon (e.g. S++ Soldiers).
Last edited by doneo ; 10-13-2015 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Thank the post geez!

The following 8 users say thank you to doneo for this useful post:

cuartaesfera, hello10110, khaled_91, Mx444, qertie, Ryyder, STYL3S, Vicodin10
10-10-2015, 12:58 PM #29
How to make it work
10-10-2015, 01:15 PM #30
doneo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by honeheke View Post
How to make it work

To apply this mod place the file in "\dev_hdd0\game\BLES02102\USRDIR\master\0" and back up your original 00.dat
10-10-2015, 01:27 PM #31
i did that and nothing seems to be working
10-10-2015, 02:08 PM #32
Originally posted by doneo View Post

hello your mod works online? in 1.05? and there is ban?
and please can you tell me how i can to play Online, because the game ask me to install something from PSstore... but i don't want to go in store with my jailbreak...
10-10-2015, 03:20 PM #33
YungGleeshTay_x
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by nirvana4483 View Post
and please can you tell me how i can to play Online, because the game ask me to install something from PSstore... but i don't want to go in store with my jailbreak...

i went on the psn store with my cfw and downloaded the mgo file..
I get on the game and it tells me i have to download the fle again.. i wonder if there's a fix

The following user thanked YungGleeshTay_x for this useful post:

nirvana4483
10-10-2015, 03:29 PM #34
doneo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by nirvana4483 View Post

You can get the update from within the games PS Store, dont worry, you wont be forced to quit the game. It will download within that window if its the XMB you are trying to avoid.
As far as Im aware these edits have no effect MGO but do have some effect on FOB Missions. As always when using CFW online take the necessary precautions.

The following user thanked doneo for this useful post:

nirvana4483
10-10-2015, 03:31 PM #35
doneo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by x View Post
i went on the psn store with my cfw and downloaded the mgo file..
I get on the game and it tells me i have to download the fle again.. i wonder if there's a fix

Did you download in background? It may of downloaded but not installed. If your avoiding the PS Store or XMB just restart the download again and leave the window open.
10-10-2015, 04:18 PM #36
YungGleeshTay_x
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by doneo View Post
Did you download in background? It may of downloaded but not installed. If your avoiding the PS Store or XMB just restart the download again and leave the window open.

Didnt work im on rebug 4.75 . it lets me log into the server but doesnt let me get on mgo .
Last edited by YungGleeshTay_x ; 10-10-2015 at 05:38 PM.
10-10-2015, 04:59 PM #37
doneo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by x View Post
yes i downloaded in background twice. can i have your skype ?

Thats what I mean, Do NOT click download in background. After downloading it will install automatically. Inboxed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo