11-08-2015, 03:17 PM #1
Devious
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATED 1.20 Battlefield 4 RTM TOOL !!!

Tested and Fully working 100%

Change log : Just added updated addresses for the update 1.20 of BF4 :p

Tool includes -
One Shot Kill
-UAV
-FOV
-WallHack Players
-WallHack Vehicles
-Sniper breathe
-PlayersTags
-Unlock All
-Perfect Shot
- No Reload

ENJOY!!

1.20 New Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Picture of Tool : You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan : You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
Me
Restrain
Helping-Hand
Eddie-Lucas
Beach
And..of course Eddie-Mac and Trojan for 1.17 addresses.

Let me know if anything does not work ill try to fix it Happy Feel Free to make Videos !

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ⭐ Temp ⭐ ; 12-16-2015 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Updated Tool 1.20

The following 77 users say thank you to Devious for this useful post:

adel-naly, anxify, AsO GaMeR, BaumHF1, BzrkArts, Callumeleyy, CanadianOnCFW, Chop, Crazy_Ace3214, Creepzoid 0___0, DaenerysTargy, Dalava, Decommit, Devilemi, DRIVER1ksa, edub, EvilDevilReX, Exploited, ExploitzJr, Farva, Father Luckeyy, fuzzy.inc, grifzxp, Helping-Hand, hibye3, SQUID-EYE, iiCaNHaX, ImHaxoTV, Je Modz, JLM, joni_djESP, Kam, khaled_91, Kronoaxis, KwTSnipeRxHDx, LaughTracks, Loes, lucasaf01, LULLINHO, Marco_Legend, Meega HD, micky d, mikele13, mokkie93, Mr SMiLeY, Mystery, NELUxP, NGU GHOST, NIO77, nullerdk, OG-KushKing, OUER CEDRIC, peter4vn, Pianist Prodigy, gopro_2027, prototye76, RED-NARC, Restrain, rowenj, Skonafid, Kronos, sleekshow, Jon Snow, The FlyingAK47, TheDoctor MoDz, todd00, tof, user_714, Wednesday 13, xDebugKiller, xGsc-_-Funzo, xMR_CRiMiNALx, xRaW, YungGleeshTay_x, ziMMol2TaL-
11-16-2015, 05:58 PM #65
Should add a one shot kill on vehicles, no recoil/spread and aimbot. Also is there a way to get an Unlock All that will stick? Sick tool btw bro! Keep up the good work, nice to see a release for bf4. Now we just need to figure out how to get pkg files for all the shortcut kits Kryptus
Last edited by OG-KushKing ; 11-16-2015 at 06:02 PM.
11-16-2015, 07:29 PM #66
Devious
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
What about no recoil?

No recoil = Perfect shot?
11-16-2015, 07:31 PM #67
Devious
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by lajohnny View Post
hmm... i have just a bf4 eboot without unlimited breath... I will try this one later :P

Unlimited Breath will work once I release v3 this afternoon Woot
11-16-2015, 07:33 PM #68
Devious
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by KushKing View Post
Should add a one shot kill on vehicles, no recoil/spread and aimbot. Also is there a way to get an Unlock All that will stick? Sick tool btw bro! Keep up the good work, nice to see a release for bf4. Now we just need to figure out how to get pkg files for all the shortcut kits Kryptus

There is no one hit kill for vehicles. However there is a no spread thats in my v3 coming out this afternoon. Also Unlock would never stick especially if bf4 is server sided
11-16-2015, 08:37 PM #69
I am curious...
11-16-2015, 09:26 PM #70
Oke, i've just tested your tool.. Your tool doens't work. When i apply unlock all button.. I can choose any weapon, but in the match i can't see my onw weapon anymore and i can't use it. The others button also won't work.. Work better on it. I will still use my old eboot again... Goodluck..
11-16-2015, 09:59 PM #71
Restrain
CoD Services
Oke, i've just tested your tool.. Your tool doens't work. When i apply unlock all button.. I can choose any weapon, but in the match i can't see my onw weapon anymore and i can't use it. The others button also won't work.. Work better on it. I will still use my old eboot again... Goodluck..

Perhaps you should inform yourself before claiming that it doesn't work. Unlock all only gives the attachments and camos for weapons you have already unlocked.
11-16-2015, 10:45 PM #72
Devious
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Restrain View Post
Perhaps you should inform yourself before claiming that it doesn't work. Unlock all only gives the attachments and camos for weapons you have already unlocked.

Agreed.
11-16-2015, 10:46 PM #73
Devious
Treasure hunter

Im pretty sure the only things that didnt work was No crosshair, Unlimited Breathe and Playertags. Anything else worked. for me and everyone else. But that doesn't matter.v3 is out Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo