Post: Battlefield 3 TOOL - 1 hit kill, wall hack + More (1.09) [RTM]
01-13-2016, 07:18 PM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I seen some people ask for an RTM tool on this game, I know it's an older Battlefield but people are on it everyday still Smile
BF MODS FTW Outie

Picture of the tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Big thanks to Halo skinner for his work on xbox
Last edited by Blowin Kush ; 01-13-2016 at 09:22 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Callumeleyy, CanadianOnCFW, jonaaa20, LaughTracks, NGU GHOST, Smoky420, Jon Snow
02-28-2016, 04:04 PM #56
sonsonNGU
Save Point
He's a bit busy at the moment there's another version of his tool that I use and it works

The following user thanked sonsonNGU for this useful post:

dios mios
02-28-2016, 04:33 PM #57
jonaaa20
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by sonsonNGU View Post
He's a bit busy at the moment there's another version of his tool that I use and it works

Good to know bro! waiting for it Winky Winky
02-29-2016, 06:28 AM #58
Originally posted by sonsonNGU View Post

waiting for it*to.Smile
03-11-2016, 11:10 PM #59
alex10998
Error… Cat invasion!
i got a good explanation. maybe it doesn't work for some of you because of region. is this tool for BLUS or BLES ? the offsets are different.
03-12-2016, 12:25 AM #60
Originally posted by alex10998 View Post
i got a good explanation. maybe it doesn't work for some of you because of region. is this tool for BLUS or BLES ? the offsets are different.

I tried the tool in 2 versions of the game Blus and Bles with ccapi 2.50 and 2.60 and not run me.
03-12-2016, 02:03 AM #61
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by dios
I tried the tool in 2 versions of the game Blus and Bles with ccapi 2.50 and 2.60 and not run me.

Tool works fine with CCAPI but if you continue to have trouble with CCAPI i would suggest converting your console to DEX :p DEX is the way to go when it comes to modding.

The following 2 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

alex10998, dios mios
03-12-2016, 07:12 AM #62
alex10998
Error… Cat invasion!
ok, I tried it and i'm no nood everything is connected right. The tool attaches fine but none of the functions work. It's probably an EBOOT problem on my side, can you post one?, and yes i'm on dex.
03-20-2016, 03:46 AM #63
Fatpabs
Gym leader
Originally posted by Eddie
I seen some people ask for an RTM tool on this game, I know it's an older Battlefield but people are on it everyday still Smile
BF MODS FTW Outie

Picture of the tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Big thanks to Halo skinner for his work on xbox

You haven't posted these offsets yet, correct? just wondering since this tool was giving free and would rather add them to a debug eboot just incase such tools never get updated but not aware of how to do that yet.
03-20-2016, 05:58 AM #64
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Fatpabs View Post
You haven't posted these offsets yet, correct? just wondering since this tool was giving free and would rather add them to a debug eboot just incase such tools never get updated but not aware of how to do that yet.

Even if I made a debug EBOOT with these mods that would also need to be updated if a game update was released. But yeah I can make one if you prefer that over a tool.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo