Post: For any of us AMD users who's CS:GO WONT STOP CRASHING! ***FIX***
02-18-2016, 10:00 PM #1
.Taco
Counter Strike: Nerd Offensive
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright so after about 3 or four hours of not playing (right after downloading the update too) just because of this stupid bug (about 90% of people with AMD GPU's are crashing in CS:GO every 20 seconds with no error message) I decided i'd start looking around. Turns out that there's a simple quick fix we can use until valve fixes this problem on their end.

TURN ALL YOUR GRAPHICS SETTINGS TO LOW OR OFF!
I've been playing since I changed them to low without a single crash. So this seems to be the best way around it for now.

-as well, it's reported that they've released a crash fix on their end but some people still get crashes. also reported that they fixed the see through smoke glitch.

hope I helped! any questions feel free to reply here or add me on steam.

You must login or register to view this content.

*EDIT* I attempted to locate the person on reddit so I could credit them, but as I have no idea where I found it. Just keep in mind that this wasn't found by me.
Last edited by .Taco ; 02-18-2016 at 10:04 PM.
02-18-2016, 11:17 PM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by .Taco View Post
Alright so after about 3 or four hours of not playing (right after downloading the update too) just because of this stupid bug (about 90% of people with AMD GPU's are crashing in CS:GO every 20 seconds with no error message) I decided i'd start looking around. Turns out that there's a simple quick fix we can use until valve fixes this problem on their end.

I've been playing since I changed them to low without a single crash. So this seems to be the best way around it for now.

-as well, it's reported that they've released a crash fix on their end but some people still get crashes. also reported that they fixed the see through smoke glitch.

*EDIT* I attempted to locate the person on reddit so I could credit them, but as I have no idea where I found it. Just keep in mind that this wasn't found by me.

Nice share Taco. It's nice to see that our AMD brethren are still able to play CS. Typically when AMD things go rip on updates you usually have to wait for the developers to resolve it. Now, on a professional player level I highly recommend playing on low settings. Generally it's better especially for high performance panels.
02-19-2016, 02:17 PM #3
DrackBert
Bounty hunter
Strange, since i had the new pc (that has a Sapphire HD5850 1GB) CS hasn't crashed onceImpossibru
02-19-2016, 09:19 PM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by .Taco View Post
Alright so after about 3 or four hours of not playing (right after downloading the update too) just because of this stupid bug (about 90% of people with AMD GPU's are crashing in CS:GO every 20 seconds with no error message) I decided i'd start looking around. Turns out that there's a simple quick fix we can use until valve fixes this problem on their end.

I don't crash?I haven't updated drivers tho
03-28-2016, 04:28 PM #5
Dude do you know amd is so cool bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo