03-15-2016, 01:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Need help.. Trying to mod battlefield 4 can't seem to find out how lol thanks in advance
03-15-2016, 02:40 AM #2
GenisysModding
Bounty hunter
Battlefield 4 is mostly a server sided game that being said there are very small amounts mods that can be done by the user. I recently uploaded a tool for everyone to use give that a try and see how you like it Smile If you need any help creating your own tool I'll help you out in anyway I can. Here is a link to the updated version of my tool since they closed my post I'm no longer able to update it from there but here is the link: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by GenisysModding ; 03-15-2016 at 02:54 AM.
03-15-2016, 04:12 AM #3
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by GenisysModding View Post
Battlefield 4 is mostly a server sided game that being said there are very small amounts mods that can be done by the user. I recently uploaded a tool for everyone to use give that a try and see how you like it Smile If you need any help creating your own tool I'll help you out in anyway I can. Here is a link to the updated version of my tool since they closed my post I'm no longer able to update it from there but here is the link: You must login or register to view this content.

post a Virus scan with please, thanks
03-15-2016, 07:56 AM #4
OG Trojan041
Little One

Lmao, you can do godmode, bf4 only has ammo and stats serversided
03-15-2016, 09:44 AM #5
jonaaa20
Climbing up the ladder

I think there's a lot of tools dude... I have posted too... ZzZzZz
03-15-2016, 08:31 PM #6
GenisysModding
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by jonaaa20 View Post
I think there's a lot of tools dude... I have posted too... ZzZzZz

I know you did but I was just trying to be helpful thats all.
03-15-2016, 11:48 PM #7
GenisysModding
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Star View Post
post a Virus scan with please, thanks

You must login or register to view this content.
Here's the virus scan its 2/56 because of encryption.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo