Post: RELEASE: Minecraft Ultimate RTM Tool 1.71 (30+ Mods)
04-04-2017, 08:32 PM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, Today I bring a New and unique tool I have made for Minecraft. This tool has over 30 mods and gives you a nice advantage in the game. I will also be adding on to this tool as i have time.
So, Just thought I'd help this section out since I have not seen any tools in awhile. Plus this has some unique features.
Enjoy Tokin

Picture Of the Tool:
You must login or register to view this content.

Tool Includes: 30+ Mods
Insane Mining
God Mode / No Damage
Fly Mode
No Fall Damage
Unlimited Breath
Enemies Ignore You
Night Vision
Time Of Day
Clouds Movement
Instant Mine
Instant Damage
Lava
Super Jump
Walk On Water
Run In/On Water
Super Speed
Water Super Jump
Water Trampoline
Sky Color
Cloud Color
Player Position
FOV
Also super speed selection (pick your speed)
Super Jump Selection
+ More
Outie

Here is a few videos of some more mods that will be in the tool:

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
PS: Notice the date on my release, weird how there is a tool almost Identical to mine now after my release no?
lol - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 06-30-2018 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Updated Tool to 1.73

The following 25 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, br0wniiez, Calculus, CanadianOnCFW, Cbuf_AddText, dariosanders, Defc0n_xD, Dog88Christian, Dro, EduardoGomes_r, Father Luckeyy, FFM | iMoDzRGFR, gatekeeper1122, Jose88, Kronoaxis, Kronos, NELUxP, OG Trojan041, ovxcheats, RobbieMc20, S63, SyGnUs, SyTry, VenoxCoding, ViicTiMz

The following user groaned Eddie Mac for this awful post:

Eddie-Lucas
04-16-2017, 03:24 PM #29
Vineland
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by NELUxP View Post
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named '_ZN5CcApi13getDllVersionEv' in DLL 'CCAPI.dll'.

Same :(

Tried both versions and I keep getting this same error.
Let me know when it's fixed, thanks
Last edited by Vineland ; 04-16-2017 at 03:31 PM. Reason: sad
04-18-2017, 01:02 AM #30
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Vineland View Post
Same :(

Tried both versions and I keep getting this same error.
Let me know when it's fixed, thanks

I have fixed it for him already the other fixed link must have gotten removed i will re-upload it in a bit Tokin

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Vineland
04-18-2017, 02:20 AM #31
Vineland
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Eddie
I have fixed it for him already the other fixed link must have gotten removed i will re-upload it in a bit Tokin

He hooked me up with the file on Skype, i'll test it when I get the chance but an official DL link in thread will feel a lot more safe to me, thanks Smile
04-18-2017, 04:53 AM #32
He hooked me up with the file on Skype, i'll test it when I get the chance but an official DL link in thread will feel a lot more safe to me, thanks Smile

You shouldn't make it to where you have to be using tmapi if you dont check CEX. I'm on DEX but I still use CCAPI, so this doesn't work for me.
Let me know when you put the updated link in the thread to fix the "Unable to find an entry point named '_ZN5CcApi13getDllVersionEv' in DLL 'CCAPI.dll'" error please.
04-20-2017, 02:19 AM #33
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by RedDotGFX View Post
You shouldn't make it to where you have to be using tmapi if you dont check CEX. I'm on DEX but I still use CCAPI, so this doesn't work for me.
Let me know when you put the updated link in the thread to fix the "Unable to find an entry point named '_ZN5CcApi13getDllVersionEv' in DLL 'CCAPI.dll'" error please.

That makes no sense lol. TMAPI is way faster and my number one choice so TMAPI will always be default for my tools. Besides is it really that hard to check the CEX box lol?
04-20-2017, 02:22 AM #34
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight

Originally posted by RedDotGFX View Post

Fixed Link for CCAPI users Tokin
04-20-2017, 03:23 AM #35
Vineland
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Eddie
Fixed Link for CCAPI users Tokin

Appreciate it, will test it out soon as I can Smile
04-20-2017, 08:03 PM #36
cant download, it says
The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.
04-21-2017, 06:52 PM #37
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Appreciate it, will test it out soon as I can Smile

No doubt.

Originally posted by spy007007 View Post
cant download, it says
The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Not sure why you are having that issue but here i made a new link - You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo