01-25-2018, 01:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi All,

*Not long until monster hunter world is out i know the online of things will not be touched but the single player side anyone looking to have a play with the values ?

*if anyone else like me cant wait to get in to monster Hunter world what are you looking forward to see this great community will do and help use in this game.
Last edited by CrazyMK2020 ; 02-02-2018 at 02:49 PM.

The following user thanked CrazyMK2020 for this useful post:

fonfir
02-08-2018, 09:37 AM #65
Just to jump in here i have had the money but not the points pop the weapons and the Armour pop as well plus some other bits,

you need buy loads of things then sell it back to them for the money trophy to pop remember its passed the target number so to bring down then backup to the target money and trophy to pop,

i'm trying to do this with the points as well but where i am in the game HR12 i need to sell points fast to get it under the target number for the trophy to pop when i bring the point back up.

with the weapons i just made a lot of rare 5 and 6 weapons and upgraded them and same for the Armour.

the save wizard is a really good tool, when i brought it the time of use was 12 months then later they changed it to lifetime which is really good !
Last edited by CrazyMK2020 ; 02-08-2018 at 09:40 AM.
02-09-2018, 04:58 PM #66
So, wait, is Save Wizard Manual Editing disabled for Monster Hunter?

I was actually really interesting in fooling around with values and things on an alt account offline... poo. If it is, I guess I'll just wait for the PC Version. I mean its still very helpful how I can obtain everything at least.
02-09-2018, 10:45 PM #67
Did anyone tried to use the cheat on an online account that is not your main account? If you get banned on one, does it ban the game itself or the account you are playing as?

The following user thanked reidouraidou for this useful post:

fonfir
02-10-2018, 05:47 AM #68
is it possible to re-region Monster Hunter World from EU to US? I was playing on a EU disc without previously without knowing about the region lock. So now I'm considering having to pay for save wizard to fix this for me, but I dont want to buy it only to realise it cannot be done for Monster Hunter World.

The following user thanked jyonguwern for this useful post:

fonfir
02-11-2018, 03:09 AM #69
In previous games, Capcom would flag your account and disable it's online functionality. Your PSN won't be banned, but Capcom will ban you from playing that game online on your account. That being said, my save has been modded since save wizard put the cheats out and I've been playing online.

What I've done in the past is make an alt account on my PS4 with my modded saves. This is just in case my alt PSN does get banned, it wont be my main account. It's nice having PS Plus sharing on your main console. This works out great for this method.

The following user thanked Zombie_X for this useful post:

fonfir
02-12-2018, 07:25 AM #70
so if i DONT want to pop trophies what codes can i use? can i do materials with no worry? items?

The following user thanked PerfectCell911 for this useful post:

fonfir
02-12-2018, 05:56 PM #71
Originally posted by X View Post
In previous games, Capcom would flag your account and disable it's online functionality. Your PSN won't be banned, but Capcom will ban you from playing that game online on your account. That being said, my save has been modded since save wizard put the cheats out and I've been playing online.

What I've done in the past is make an alt account on my PS4 with my modded saves. This is just in case my alt PSN does get banned, it wont be my main account. It's nice having PS Plus sharing on your main console. This works out great for this method.

I did this too but still didnt went online with the alt account. The worst thing is we dont know howw they recognize the cheating since, for an example, we got a modded save from here with a lot of good shit and then convert to our account through save wizard, would we still be banned? it's messed up

The following user thanked reidouraidou for this useful post:

fonfir
02-12-2018, 09:13 PM #72
fonfir
Haxor!
Has anyone been banned by MHW since release?
02-13-2018, 12:57 AM #73
No no one has been banned and i don't think anyone will, cause it ain't like we all have infinite health/stamina/defense.. Nor the cap level of 999 in which it'd probably get you banned real quick..

Well SW ppl already said that they are not going to do those type of codes cause, i dunno they aren't strong enough Wizards i guess, but since they can't so called do a thing like that. Why not just give us 999 in the item pouch or the same for the ammo. I'll be happy with just 999 Flash Pods in my item pouch.

The following user thanked Julylopez1108 for this useful post:

fonfir

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo